Betty's Xenical Diary - weigh in tomorow

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, i have a diary over in slimming world also but thought i would start one over here to record my xenical progress.

Well i have been on it for a few days now with no horrible side effects as yet (touch wood lol). Though i do notice when i go to the loo it looks slightly different, maybe a just a little oily (sorry for too much info).

My weigh in day is always a wednesday so i will continue that even though it wont be a full week since i've been on xenical.

I look forward to getting to know you all on this side of the forum.

Going to try and be really good today food wise and then hopefully get out a walk.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Last edited:
hi and welcome to the xenical forum.the peeps on here are very helpfull and friendly.im sure if there is anything u need to know someone will know the answer.:D xx

Thanks Nic, well tomorow is my wi and i'm dreading it due to af, i'm hoping for even a small loss. Not sure what to have to eat today, i had a glass of fresh orange when i got up. I'm off into town xmas shopping today so i will need to go somewhere healthy for lunch. So far touch wood no bad effects.

Hope you all have a good day x

hey!!!!

ohhh check you out all organised xmas shoppin in oct heheheh

good luck for ur weigh in! how r u finding being on sw and stickin with in the rules? i tried doing ww but kept getting side effects and wasnt loosin so threw it outta window heheh

have a fab day

love katie

I actually swapped over to scottish slimmers yesterday, and have been finding it ok so far, it is basically just calorie counting and fat counting. Feeling quite good at the moment. How are you getting on with it xx

good ta! im just getting really bored with the same meals! its drivin me crazy hehehe

whats scottish slimmers all bout then? is it simalar to rosemary connelly?

It is prob more similar to weight watchers. Basically you have every day bonuses, one dairy and 2 fruit. Then you have so many 'checks', one check = 25 cals. There are free foods such as sugar free jelly, and most veg. So for my weight i am allowed 55 checks plus my dairy, plus my fruit then as many free veg as i want. Stock cubes are free so i'm going to make a big pot of check free soup. I love this diet, i tend to go between this and sw but i thought that this diet would suit be better whilst on xenical. I'm going to start posting what i eat on my diary every day, you might get some fresh ideas from that, and maybe i could get some new ideas from you xx

So far today:

Brekkie: 200ml fresh unsweetened orange juice , 2 slice of best of both toast with 2 half fat cheese slices, a sachet of highlights made with skimmed milk.

Lunch:

Dinner:

i'm doing slimming world whilst taking xenical - been two weeks now and i've lost 5 lbs with a * week included! I'm finding it great with no ill side effects ( i actually thought i was going wrong by not having any 'oil') the principle of it stays the same really just be sensible - ie. don't have any 'solid' cheeses like cheddar or oily fish and make doubly sure you remove fat off meats! I use alot of quorn and fry light is a life saver. I have my own rule of no more than 5g fat per meal but be careful not to compensate the fat in your diet for sugar/carbs - thats where following slimming world plans really help keep you in control

Thanks everyone for your advice and support. Well i managed lunch in town, i had a low fat egg sandwich, boots shaper crisps and a bottle of diet irn bru. Everyone else had a burger king but i wasn't even going to go there, i was too worried in case i had an accident lol! Dinner will be chicken, lots of brocoli , cauli and carrots and baby new potatoes.

Yay i've lost 2lbs this morning, and that is only with a few days of xenical but i still keep to weighing in on a weds as that is the day i normally weigh in.

Not much planned for today, ds is ill so will prob stay in and do housework.

Not sure about food yet either. Hope everyone has a good day xx

Well so far so good on xenical, i went a bit over my calories at the weekend with a few drinks etc but didn't go over fat allowance so managed to get through it with no bad effects. I have actually been enjoying what i'm eating at the moment. Normally when i used to do calorie controlled diets i would eat as few calories as i could for my meals so that i could have lots of snacks. This time i'm spreading my calories and fat grams over my 3 meals and making good hearty meals then at night when i would normally binge on lots of stuff i have just been having a highlights hot chocolate made up with skimmed milk so it is really creamy.

Food for today:

Brekki: Toast with low fat cheese slices, 200ml fresh orange juice

Not sure what lunch or dinner will be yet

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

well it is weigh in day for me tomorow, i must admit i'm slightly dreading it, i don't feel any thinner and i did have a few drinks at the weekend. Here's hoping for even a pound x

how'd it go???

com on were dying to know!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Yay, thanks everyone, i lost 3lbs this week so in total i have lost 5lbs since starting xenical a week and a half ago. I'm over the moon xx

wow thats great :D its fab when u start seeing the pounds come off :happy096: xxxx

excellent news you're obviously doing something right xx

Thanks everyone. Hopefully i can be good all week and get another loss next week. Hope everyone has a good day xx

Back