Beverley is changing to CC

Good luck with your weigh in Bev and anyone else weighing in...started calorie counting today but went out the window at a barbie
so Monday's a good a day as any to start also looking at my carb protein percentage
have a good one all jez xxx

Just stopping by to say hi and good luck for your weigh in

You should deffo sign up for my fitness pal - it really is a great tool x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jez

and thanks. I am just off for power walk - in for a penny in for a pound as they say. Or the loss of a few!!

Great to see you have joined in the cc's.

Thanks Lucysmommy

It will be with some trepidation that I step on the scales tomorrow!!

Have been on MFP and looks good. Need to get on for longer to get a grip!!

I just find it useful cos I can access it on my phone be wary of the forum tho some people are bit mental lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wowee! have only been CCing for the weekend and have lost 1 lb!!

Just think what may achieve in a whole week. Shows the old ways are the best.

Am so excited have thrown parachute pants in the air!!!

Waiting to hear Legomoms news too.

Bev x

Well done! :)

Hi all
still struggling to keeping cals below 2500 .86 a you have done really well:)..any tips for a binge eater
Bev keep up the good work
jez x

Hi all
still struggling to keeping cals below 2500 .86 a you have done really well:)..any tips for a binge eater
Bev keep up the good work
jez x

OK, drink lots of water! I know,know, boring, but it works.
Controversially I drink a fizzy drink when I am feeling hungry and have no calories to play with. Something like diet coke, because the bubbles bloat you.
Some people also say exercise. Apparently it takes your mind of feeling peckish.
Or you could just do something to take your mind off it. Clean the oven perhaps? Since I started ccing, my kitchen cupboards have never been so clean!!! :D

Thanks and c'mon Jez, you can do it!! have just tried a WW lasagne (£1.27) for lunch with some salad. NICE!

Although I know I should cook fresh I was thinking that in the interim I may go for calorie controlled meals and just cook Husby his usual? I can still have my salads etc for lunch and by the way but know I will not pile that little extra on my plate.

Of course I am basically lazy! Hee hee

Wowee! have only been CCing for the weekend and have lost 1 lb!!

Just think what may achieve in a whole week. Shows the old ways are the best.

Am so excited have thrown parachute pants in the air!!!

Waiting to hear Legomoms news too.

Bev x

Yay for your loss :)

Glad your getting on with CC. I switched over a month or so ago and other than a slip up due to health problems I finding it great :)

Back