Beware everyone!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Our Consultant gave us all a shock last night.
She told us that M & S sells mince pies and tiny mini iced Christmas cakes in their coffee house, so it may be tempting to stop and have one of these with your coffee there!
DON'T - the mince pies are 19 syns each and the tiny, almost bite size cakes 14 syns!
Really not worth it - so many syns for a few bites!!

wow 19 for a mince pie and i thought sainsberrys deep filled ones were high at 12 !!!!!

Ouchy! That's bad synnage! Ok thanks for the warning x

Don't know what they added extra to it... perhaps there is a lot of pastry as well as filling! I am not going to try too find out!

extra butter and sugar maybe

they should do the advert....."These aren't ordinary mice pies....these are fat-inducing, gut-busting, diet-wrecking, buttery, creamy Marks and Spencers mince pies....." ha ha

they should do the advert....."These aren't ordinary mice pies....these are fat-inducing, gut-busting, diet-wrecking, buttery, creamy Marks and Spencers mince pies....." ha ha

Thanks that made me smile for the 1st time today
Jayne

lmao love it :D

OMG, almost fell of the chair :rotflmao:
Fabulous post

Good warning, thank you!

I haven't had a mince pie yet this festive season...once I've had one, I won't be able to stop!

I am glad I dont like Mince pies or cake. I can understand how you lovers get tempted they are everywhere.:(

As I type, I am looking at 7 boxes of minced pies stacked on a table in front of my desk at work. They were a Christmas gift to us planning officers from a local Councillor. I have ignored them for two days, but it is getting harder as I love the suet-ey and pastry good(bad)ness.... I think there is conspiracy against me. :eek:(

As I type, I am looking at 7 boxes of minced pies stacked on a table in front of my desk at work. They were a Christmas gift to us planning officers from a local Councillor. I have ignored them for two days, but it is getting harder as I love the suet-ey and pastry good(bad)ness.... I think there is conspiracy against me. :eek:(

OMG, I have just discovered that the mince pies in question are in fact from M&S :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I only had one this year and it was from Asda (me thinks) so I should be in a safe zone lol

Back