Bex's 12th/13th weigh in

bex!

Back on the diet train...
So after 2 weeks I lost 7lb :D

That's a total of 4 stone 3lb in 13 weeks!! I've got another 4 stone to go to get to my 10stone goal :) so I'm at the halfway point now. Roll on the next 12 or so weeks ;)

So pleased I've made it this far :D good luck to everyone getting weighed

xox

Bex that is amazing!!! Well done! 12 more weeks....i bet the 1st 12 flew in (kind of lol)
Keep going babe...you are doing amazing! x

Oooh nice one honey!! And it's official ... you have lost the equivalent of an elephant’s penis!! You rude thing!!!!! :p

The weight loss is great Bex but it's the 13 weeks that strikes me. That's the impressive thing and it shows you've really got determination and your head screwed on. I hope you can continue in the same vein and all the best of luck to you. :)

Well done on the first weeks and good luck for the rest of them xx

thanks alot guys :thankyou:

@ littleflower when i look back it does seem to have flown which is funny as when i started it looked like it would take forever to get to this point :silly:

@ dusty cheers hun, keeping each other company sounds fab :party0049:

@ didimissy great bit of info there chick ;) i cant wait to tell people ive lost an elephants penis, imagine their faces!! :8855: :rotflmao:
@ MrC thanks hun. im really proud ive lasted this long and ive been 100% :clap:. i feel im in the zone at the moment and my determination is going stong. ive got my 25th in june and now i can finally see myself as being slimmer than ive been in years on my birthday which is a fab thought :D

@ kay and nanny dawn cheers guys. heres hoping the next 12 weeks fly by fast :superwoman: :p

:talk017:= thats me giving you the mexican wave lol Bex you truly are an inspiration hun. The weight you have shifted is unbelievable you keep going girl xxx:)

aww thanks saraswati :D i love the mexican wave!! im on a roll hun. i just hope this feeling lasts whilst i lose the next 4stone.

Yeah - I love the weight loss equivalent posts ..... but I hate that now I'mn up to the amount of fats the average American eats in a year ....... so did a maths one - 1 x elephants penis + 2 human brains .... If I carry on like this I could re-write the words to the 12 days of christmas ....... hmmmm that'll distract me for a while!:8855:

didi thats too funny. :p the 12 days of christmas starting with an elephants penis!! :rotflmao:

Well done Beks!! :D

Back