Bex's pro points food diary!!

Does anyone know how many pp Branson pickel original is lol! I'm craving a cheese and pickel sandwich!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Lil sorry!
Cornflakes for breakfast, tomato soup and 1 slice of WW bread for lunch and beef hotpot dinner! Snack on apple if needed!
Off to 1hr of Zumba and 1hr of pump and tone tonight!

Constantly running round after my toddler do thy keep me busy and my mind off food lol!

How are u doing??

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Great stuff then - loads of exercise well done!! I'm not adding exercise yet - keep thinking about it but really struggle to find the time and don't want to put the pressure on myself. Going to continue with the food first and then see where i end up. I intend to add it in the future, maybe as the kids are a bit bigger and time allows lol. How old is your toddler, boy/girl?

I'm doing ok thanks, little by little eh x

That sounds good! Like you say don't push urself to much! I've always done exercise thru Cambridge diet so wanna keep it up!
We have got a little girl, she's 13months now! Get big to quickly don't they!
What about ur children?

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I have twin boys, they're three and a half now lol. Definitely goes fast. Love em to bits though x

Rkmriddell said:
I have twin boys, they're three and a half now lol. Definitely goes fast. Love em to bits though x

Deffo! Aw I bet having twins is fun, but double the work lol! X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I don't know what's wrong with me lol!
Being able to eat is giving me sooo much more energy!
Just been on a bike ride with my 1yr old and my fiancé! Must of biked 4miles at least!!
Then off to Zumba and pump and tone tonight! Nt sure if I'm gonna make it lol
Now cooking my WW chicken curry with WW naan bread!! Am looking forward to it very much!!

Hope everyone's ok x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Just been on a bike ride with my 1yr old and my fiancé! Must of biked 4miles at least!!
Now cooking my WW chicken curry with WW naan bread!! Am looking forward to it very much!!

Hope everyone's ok x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Excellent well done!!! You've so much energy! I'm bloody shattered lol x

xxrebeccaxx said:

Hope everyone's ok x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Go you :0) well done on your bike ride :0) enjoy your dinner and the classes if you get to go.

bulldogdaisy said:
Go you :0) well done on your bike ride :0) enjoy your dinner and the classes if you get to go.

Thankyou! I feel good for exercising hehe. X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Well done lovely! Xx

Up and ready for the day!
The plan for today is ready Brek for brekky, WW wrap with a little cheese and ham, packet of WW crisps and a piece of fruit for lunch and for dinner I fancy a jacket p with beans and salad!! Going walking with my little one is about all the exercise u can handle today lol

Love this diet!
I'm so addicted to weighing myself everyday tho it's so annoying! I really wanna wait til it's been a week which is Saturday but every morning I go weigh! I haven't been dissapointed yet but itl be a lovely surprise if I wait!

Have gd days xx

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Up and ready for the day!
The plan for today is ready Brek for brekky, WW wrap with a little cheese and ham, packet of WW crisps and a piece of fruit for lunch and for dinner I fancy a jacket p with beans and salad!! Going walking with my little one is about all the exercise u can handle today lol

Love this diet!
I'm so addicted to weighing myself everyday tho it's so annoying! I really wanna wait til it's been a week which is Saturday but every morning I go weigh! I haven't been dissapointed yet but itl be a lovely surprise if I wait!

Have gd days xx

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Some say you Gould weigh every day some say not. Who knows what the right thing is. Depends how you deal with them not moving or going up I suppose as you won't lose every single day x nice days food x

Yea I agree bout weighing every day,so long as it doesn't set you back,some people say it spurs them on :0) at least you are still exercising and it's good to vary it.Food for today looks good.

It does spur me in but when I see there gone up due to water retention etc I obviously get sis heartened! I'm NOT going to get on them til Friday now!!

Anyone know how many pp original skips are? Can't find them in my book!
Been walking with my friend mum and our little girls! Was nice but a bit warm lol

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Back