Bex's pro points food diary!!

Rkmriddell said:
Sounds lovely - but why so little if you not using points through rest of day? x

Just coz pasta bloats me and I don't wanna feel bloated!!
Now I can add a few bit here and there! And use my points thru the day!! Ie I've added a WW baguette to my pasta for dinner!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

bulldogdaisy said:
I don't work,what a cool job you have! I've always wanted to go to college and learn something,just not brave enough!

I do love my job! Love meeting new ppl everyday! I went I college straight from school and worked at Ufford park at Ye same time as training!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Just coz pasta bloats me and I don't wanna feel bloated!!
Now I can add a few bit here and there! And use my points thru the day!! Ie I've added a WW baguette to my pasta for dinner!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

That's cool - was just intrigued lol. I had pasta last night was yummy, had shopping delivered today so have choice of meals for tonight lol x

xxrebeccaxx said:
I do love my job! Love meeting new ppl everyday! I went I college straight from school and worked at Ufford park at Ye same time as training!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Yea I have done volunteering work over the years ,it's good to get out and about,I'm too in the sticks right now lol,OH is at Uni,just finshed his first year there!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I have done volunteering work over the years ,it's good to get out and about,I'm too in the sticks right now lol,OH is at Uni,just finshed his first year there!

Aw that's good! Yee u are rather out there lol!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Had a really gd day today! Loved my pasta mmmm yummy!
Just got back from work and am hungry but don't know whether to have something as I have a few pp left or just go bed watch bug brother and try and forget lol!

What u think??

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Had a really gd day today! Loved my pasta mmmm yummy!
Just got back from work and am hungry but don't know whether to have something as I have a few pp left or just go bed watch bug brother and try and forget lol!

What u think??

Total loss so far- 37lbs

If you are hungry then eat something. If its emotional then avoid it xxx

It's deff not emotional! Just had alot of trts at work and need fuel lol! Now having a crumpet yum yum xx

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
It's deff not emotional! Just had alot of trts at work and need fuel lol! Now having a crumpet yum yum xx

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Go for food then. Crumpet yummy x

Morning!
Woke up full of energy today!!
Breakfast- cornflakes 5pp
Lunch- ham salad 1pp WW crisps 2pp and mini roll 2pp( working)
Dinner- going out for dinner but planning on a chicken salad or something!!
Snacks - ive got 2 apples 0pp

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Morning!
Woke up full of energy today!!
Breakfast- cornflakes 5pp
Lunch- ham salad 1pp WW crisps 2pp and mini roll 2pp( working)
Dinner- going out for dinner but planning on a chicken salad or something!!
Snacks - ive got 2 apples 0pp

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Sounds good. Where you off to tonight? Anywhere nice? Special occasion? God im nosey aren't I lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Sounds good. Where you off to tonight? Anywhere nice? Special occasion? God im nosey aren't I lol x

Lol you sound like me,I often ask questions,was always told if you don't ask...you don't find out lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol you sound like me,I often ask questions,was always told if you don't ask...you don't find out lol

Exactly lol. I love other people's lives too lol x

Rkmriddell said:

We went to quayside on the docks in Ipswich! Just went to catch up with some good friends!! I had a piece of bread for starters, small steak and a handful of chips! Not too bad as only had 10pp up til then!
It's my official WI day tomorrow but il prob weigh more after that meal lol!
Today scales said 10st 6lbs which I'm happy with!
Would like to aim for 2lbs off nxt week but we will see!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Back