Bex's pro points food diary!!

That's right, a stone isn't alot really it it? You'll do it in no time hun!
Mt day way good until my fiancé brought me sausage and chips home lol but it come off my weeklys! Still 10st 5lbs to that's great! Even after eating that lol
That's my 1 treat for the week! Back on it for today x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Yum, but naughty other half!!!

Morning, had sausage and chips last night but still weigh the same which is great lol! That's my 1 treat for the week!
Today's plan:
Breakfast- cornflakes and fruit 5pp
Lunch- ham sandwich, WW crisps fruit 7pp
dinner- chicken hotpot 7pp

Yummy can't wait!
Hope everyone has a great day x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Food for today sounds good - i've done lamb hot pot for tea too x

Sounds like a nice food treat though lol and well done on not gaining afterwards! Dinner sounds nice,hope you have a good day :0)

Mmmmm had a ham, cheese and cucumber wrap for lunch Ali g with WW crisps, baby bel light and a WW Belgium slice! Still got 7pp to use for today with is great as my dinner is all included!
Ready for tea now tho lol very hungry after taking my little girl for a walk this arvo!
X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

bulldogdaisy said:
What's the Ali g bit Hun? Lol Soz.enjoy your dinner,hope you enjoyed the walk with your little girl :0)

Lol so confused but read thru properly and seen the mistake hehe I'm so dumb I meant along with lol

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Mmmmm had a ham, cheese and cucumber wrap for lunch Ali g with WW crisps, baby bel light and a WW Belgium slice! Still got 7pp to use for today with is great as my dinner is all included!
Ready for tea now tho lol very hungry after taking my little girl for a walk this arvo!
X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Lol the Ali g thing had me confused too!!! Glad you're enjoying The plan x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol the Ali g thing had me confused too!!! Glad you're enjoying The plan x

Oh haha yes me too !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Night to myself tonight as other half is racing is motor bike tomorrow so his stayed there before hand! Don't like being alone but got my bubba next door!
Mum come over to cut my hair and we also experimented on my hair for my wedding in may! Think I've made a decision lol!
All this has taken my mind off of food!

Hope everyone had a good day x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Night to myself tonight as other half is racing is motor bike tomorrow so his stayed there before hand! Don't like being alone but got my bubba next door!
Mum come over to cut my hair and we also experimented on my hair for my wedding in may! Think I've made a decision lol!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Aw ok bout the Ali g bit,no worries.Hope you sleep well tonight,where does your OH race his bike?Thats great that you have sorted your hair for your wedding,maybe lol :0)

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Up or down do? Exiting planning a wedding x

bulldogdaisy said:
Aw ok bout the Ali g bit,no worries.Hope you sleep well tonight,where does your OH race his bike?Thats great that you have sorted your hair for your wedding,maybe lol :0)

He goes to snetterton but wants to start going to diff tracks all around!! He's very good!
Yes very exciting, only 10 months to go

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
It's curly with 1 side pinned back slightly, simple but then gonns have a diamond band!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Sounds gorgeous. I had mine pretty similar and my friend made me a gorgeous tiara. X morning x

xxrebeccaxx said:
He goes to snetterton but wants to start going to diff tracks all around!! He's very good!
Yes very exciting, only 10 months to go

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I know where you mean,my ex and son have been there so might've seen your OH race! That's great he is planning on doing different tracks as well,aw not long to go with the wedding :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I know where you mean,my ex and son have been there so might've seen your OH race! That's great he is planning on doing different tracks as well,aw not long to go with the wedding :0)

I'm not keen on his bike especially now we have a child but it's something he will never give up!
No not Long, getting nervous already lol

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
I'm not keen on his bike especially now we have a child but it's something he will never give up!
No not Long, getting nervous already lol

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I can understand that now you have a kiddie.So do you have most bits sorted for the wedding?aw at nervous already.

Back