Bex's pro points food diary!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi all, want to start a food diary to help get support and also keep me on track!
I started WW July 2011 after having my little girl! My weight got up2 13st 11lbs! The heaviest I've ever been!!
I lost 10lbs on WW but felt it wasn't quick enough for me so I moved to cd at Xmas! I've lost 37lbs but am bored of that diet and fed up of not being able to eat!
So I started back at WW on Saturday! I'm not going to meetings, I'm doing it by myself as I still have my books etc!
Doing well so far, not hungry and love eating healthy!

I hope u guys will help me shift my last stone! Xx

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Hi - subscribing :) Glad you're enjoying being back... look forward to seeing how you get on x

Good luck sweetie xx

Morning all!

God I love being able to eat lol and work out at the gym!
I dont feel hungry or bloated! And I thought coming straight from the Cambridge diet that I'd put on weight but I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I've lost 2lbs since Saturday :)) very happy, but no more weighing until my weigh day Saturday!

Hope everyone is ok x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Morning all!

God I love being able to eat lol and work out at the gym!
I dont feel hungry or bloated! And I thought coming straight from the Cambridge diet that I'd put on weight but I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I've lost 2lbs since Saturday :)) very happy, but no more weighing until my weigh day Saturday!

Hope everyone is ok x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Good stuff well done! What's today's plan then? X

Looks like everything is going well for you with WW.Hope you have a good day,doing my 3rd day of sf,all going well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Looks like everything is going well for you with WW.Hope you have a good day,doing my 3rd day of sf,all going well :0)

Excellent well done!! Yes I'm loving it, was a great choice I made x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Hello Bex!

Here to follow! You've done amazing to lose 37lbs!!! Wow!

And to have lost 2lbs already! Sounds like you will do brill

Anyway just wanted to say hi

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emmaedes said:
Hello Bex!

Here to follow! You've done amazing to lose 37lbs!!! Wow!

And to have lost 2lbs already! Sounds like you will do brill

Anyway just wanted to say hi

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiiii,
Thank you very much, I am pleased with my progress! I am like a different person!
How are u doing?

X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Rkmriddell said:
Yep. And exercise lol x

Lil sorry!
Cornflakes for breakfast, tomato soup and 1 slice of WW bread for lunch and beef hotpot dinner! Snack on apple if needed!
Off to 1hr of Zumba and 1hr of pump and tone tonight!

Constantly running round after my toddler do thy keep me busy and my mind off food lol!

How are u doing??

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Hiiii,
Thank you very much, I am pleased with my progress! I am like a different person!
How are u doing?

X
Total loss so far- 37lbs

im ok thank you! going through a rough patch diet wise, but pulled my head back into it now :) xx

emmaedes said:
im ok thank you! going through a rough patch diet wise, but pulled my head back into it now :) xx

That's good ur gettin back on track! So easy when u get yourself stuck in a rutt isn't it!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

That's good ur gettin back on track! So easy when u get yourself stuck in a rutt isn't it!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

o yes!! im the type of person that if i slip one day then i write off the week!!! rather than starting a fresh the next day lol! but no more!! is your piccy your before and after? xx

emmaedes said:
o yes!! im the type of person that if i slip one day then i write off the week!!! rather than starting a fresh the next day lol! but no more!! is your piccy your before and after? xx

It's before to now!! Still got 1st to go xx

Total loss so far- 37lbs

just seen your piccies on CD!! wow the difference is amazing!! your waist and legs are tiny!! well done! xx

emmaedes said:
just seen your piccies on CD!! wow the difference is amazing!! your waist and legs are tiny!! well done! xx

Aw thanx Hun! I don't feel tiny tho! I think when you've been the same weight for a while u start to feel fat and frumpy again!
Can't believe how not bloated I am! I thought eating foo would just make me look and feel huge but it's the complete opposite!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Back