bexs weight loss diary!!

mummybexs

So day 1 starts tomorrow!! started at 22st 7lb ouch 2 years ago!! havent written that down ever!! Am now in the 17s but havent braved the scales for a few weeks so hoping for a 17st 7lb when i brave them in the morning for my starting weight! Want to get down to 13st 7lbs as i am 5ft 11! Will post my starting weight on here tomorrow eeekkkk and i am determind to update my diary every day with everything i have eaten to keep me determind! im going to do it!im going to do it!im going to do it! My goal is to be at my targt weight by the summer! Have bought myself a gorgeous maxi dress in a size 14 and i WILL be strutting round in it this summer!!! Will be on here annoying and supporting everyone every day till im done!!:D

Hi Bex, good luck with it all!! make sure you keep us updated!!! the girlies on here are lovely and very supportive!!!

x x x

Thanks emmaedes! Keep me updated on yours too!!
Well its day 1 and i got on the scales for my starting weight and was surprised that im only 17st 2lb when i was hoping for 17st 7lb at best so that is a good motivation to get started with!! 5lb off before i have even started, so i am hoping to get through that stone barrier this week! Fingers crossed!! I am rubbish with breakfast so i didnt have my first shake till half 10 had a vanilla one which was ok and had a satsuma and a pack of space raiders(only 61 kals!!!) so thats one shake and one snack down!! So im going to have a ww tin of soup (the chicken noodle one with 51 kals!) and a peice of ww bread(48kals) and my other shake before i pick the kids up from school cause that should curb my temptation in the shop on he way home as its the kids sweety day!!(lucky them!)

Then a 400 kal dinner with salad and a curly wirly as my last snack tonight!
Hope your all doing ok, and i will check back in later when my belly starts rumbling hahaha! Day 2 here i come!xxxx

nice one mummybex, i never though of those low cal soups, heres to the 13s good luck.

thanks cable! you are doing fab too! I have a mega sweet tooth but like savory too actually like any food haha so its nice to have soup to sort out the savoury tooth!!

I feel completely obsessed with food right now! i have the whole week planned out haha but i guess thats a good thing!

Does anyone find a way of staying off the scales as when im dieting i cant help getting on them every single day!! im considering burying them in the garden till next tuesday!!

Keep up the good work guys xxxx

Hi Bex,

great news the your 5lb lighter than you thought! im usually the other way round ha completely under estimate my weight and then get a lovely shock from the ever so truthful scales :(

i dont have a tip to stay off the scales, i do manage to not weigh myself even though ours are in our bathroom so i see them EVERYTIME i go in there, which considering all the water im drinking atm is quite alot of times a day haha. But as im about to jump on there i remind myself that come weigh day im alot more excited of a loss if i havent already weighed myself. I suppose its a mental thing because i've done it in the past where on a fri i weighed myself and had lost 3lbs and then come Monday proper weigh in (this was when i did slimming world) i had only lost 1lb! so i just remember that and now i dont weigh myself :) seems to work . . .

x x x

Thanks for the advice! I think im going to remove mine from the bathroom completely!! Then fingers crossed i will have a really nice surprise next tuesday!!

Coming on here really helps so much, alhough i think i may get obsessed with this site too,but if it keeps me away from the fridge its all good:)x

haha i know what you mean! its like i come on here to have a nose to avoid eating!! lol or delay me having my snack . . . have to say Salt and Vinegar Quavers are yum i havent had them for years and are only 86cals! woop xxx

mmm i think i will try them!! forgot they even did them i used to love the prawn cocktail ones too:) saw your post earlier about jellies too. I really need to get some!! fabby tip!!xxx

Well day 1 done, ended up being a rather emotional day in the end! Big argument with my partner which ended up with us going our seperate ways:-( long time coming though to be honest!!! First reaction last night was to eat everything in sight!(im a mega comfort eater!)but i resisted!! Gulped down a massive glass of water and put my sorry ass to bed, was mega proud of myself. So day 2!! I Woke up feeling massively glum till my little people jumped into bed with me for a cuddle, and i remembered that i had succeded 1 whole day so next thing is to do 1 whole week!!! im more determind than ever!!!

So far today shake for brekkie and some fruit, shake for lunch and 3 cracker breads with cucumber then having a shapers chicken wrap(300kals)shapers salt and vineger crisps(98kals!) some melon and a curly wirly(115kals) for tea!!:)

I will do this!!
Hope your all doing well today, just about to go and read all the latest posts for some inspiration!!!xx

Hi Bex,

im so sorry to hear about you and your partner *hugs* break ups are horrible. . . but you look like you have the complete right mind set!! well done on not giving up!!! im a big comfort eater too and to not comfort eat is a massive achievement so well done hun!

Also look as today as a fresh start for you, both relationship wise and diet wise!! new you, fresh start!! you seem v determind, i think everyone is on here!! which is great because you end up egging people on!!

if you need support just come here and anyone here will help! :) your tea sounds yummy!!

Hope your ok and you have a lovely evening

Em x x x

Thank you michellebelle and emmaedes!
I am definately more determine than ever now! i know i would have felt alot worse this morning if i had stuffed my face but instead i woke up feeling thinner!!
Have stuck to it like glue again today so day 3 here i come:)
Going to have a peep on the scales in the morning! i normally get on everyday and i didnt yesterday so im going to wean myself off slowly haha and i know if there is a loss i will be even more motivated!!:)

Coming on here helps me sooooo much!! Really think i can complete the task this time! so thank you all xxxx

hi hun defo no how ya feel i split not long since from my partner of 12 yrs im 19 stone 5 and i do comfort eat but been good so far, take care x

well done newby5 we can do it!!!

So its day 3 and im still here which is a achievement in itself!! Got on the scales this morning for a bit of a boost!! So glad i did cause 2lb has disappeared in 2 days!! Massive grin on my face,but now not weighing till weigh in day next tuesaday!

So today is consisting of my 2 shakes. Fruit, crisps and a curly wirly for snacks during the day then a tin of plum tomatoes on toast tonight! yum yum!!

Can i just say i dont feel hungry and i am bouncing out of bed i the mornings!!
First time i have ever had a break up and been happy!!

Skinny summer here i come!!
Hope your all doing well girls and gals xxxx

Back