Beyond Chocolate

Ann2shoes

Ann2shoes
I cannot remember who it was, but thank you thank you thank you for recommending me to look at the Beyond Chocolate website. I did that, I bought the book and last Saturday I attended their one day seminar in central London. I already feel that it has changed my life - it was absolutely brilliant.
Last year I lost 56lbs on Lighter Life and I still weigh the same as I did when I ceased abstiencein November. But as I am sure you all know, it`s a daily battle to keep the weight off and I know my problems with food were not over for sure.
LL has given me a `platform` from which to work on my behaviour towards and around food. I`ve got rid of the bulk but I know for sure that it won`t stay off if I carry on as before.
If you haven`t seen the Beyond Chocolate website I can highly recommend it. They say that you read the book and put it into practice, you will never have to diet again (and they don`t say this will be easy - but it can be done).
Good luck to all of you reading this who are still on abstience - go for it!

Hi Anne....I thought it was you.....It's me....Gayle!!!

How weird is that...I recommended the website to you and also met you on Saturday!! :D :D

Well well well!

Hello Gaye! What a surprise - it`s a small world.
Thank you so much for pointing me in the direction of Beyond Chocolate. I thought Saturday was brilliant and I feel like it could be the beginning of the end of my behaviour around food. I`ve already filled a jar with unwrapped milk chocolate and have eaten enough to have felt sick yesterday! I`m trusting it will work.
I would be interested to hear what you thought about the day.

I've also recommended it on here. I went on one of their weekend workshops and had the MOST AMAZING time and then followed it up with counselling in Swiss Cottage for several months. I am still in touch with them and they still send me all kinds of lovely stuff - I got a gorgeous Christmas present from them - a little pack of inspirational card things with a holder which sits on my dressing table. When I did the course they gave me a lovely hand decorated plate to eat my dinner off - which always helps me to think about what they suggested.

I may well go back and do it again when I come off LL.

Back