• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BGs 100% for 4 weeks thread

I'm utterly fed up having been on and off this diet loads in the past 8 months. I could have got to goal twice over in that time!

I always find it hard in the evenings, so i need to get ahead of the game and make a thread where i can while away the hours avoiding the big C (Cheating :))

So after a slip up yesterday, it's day 1 again.....

1st litre of water down and raring to go!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck!

You can dooooo it! I find not having any taste in my mouth hard, cant wait for my listerine strips :), that sorta watery vitaminy taste makes me want to eat.

Good on ya girl! We all know you can do it, you're always got that go get it attitude whenever you give advice on here.
You ought to drop Dancing a line about this threat, she'll love it!:happy096:

Wishing you the best of luck and a will power like you've never seen before...

Can't wait to get back into it properly myself..

xxx
Thanks doll :) Very kind of you! Can't wait to get back in it properly? Join me on my quest!!

good luck!

You can dooooo it! I find not having any taste in my mouth hard, cant wait for my listerine strips :), that sorta watery vitaminy taste makes me want to eat.
I used to eat a million pieces of chewing gum a day and it made me sts, but now i gargle with mouthwash instead or drink copius amounts of sparkly water :)

Good on ya girl! We all know you can do it, you're always got that go get it attitude whenever you give advice on here.
You ought to drop Dancing a line about this threat, she'll love it!:happy096:
Thanks Chicken, may just do that :) xxxx

OMG, i'm in CD heaven. Just made the most gorgeous mousse from a fruits of the forest pack.......nom nom nom!

Last edited: