BGs 100% for 4 weeks thread

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I'm utterly fed up having been on and off this diet loads in the past 8 months. I could have got to goal twice over in that time!

I always find it hard in the evenings, so i need to get ahead of the game and make a thread where i can while away the hours avoiding the big C (Cheating :))

So after a slip up yesterday, it's day 1 again.....

1st litre of water down and raring to go!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Wishing you the best of luck and a will power like you've never seen before...

Can't wait to get back into it properly myself..

4. MissDiet

MissDiet Member

good luck!

You can dooooo it! I find not having any taste in my mouth hard, cant wait for my listerine strips :), that sorta watery vitaminy taste makes me want to eat.
  5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good on ya girl! We all know you can do it, you're always got that go get it attitude whenever you give advice on here.
    You ought to drop Dancing a line about this threat, she'll love it!:happy096:
  6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Thanks doll :) Very kind of you! Can't wait to get back in it properly? Join me on my quest!!

I used to eat a million pieces of chewing gum a day and it made me sts, but now i gargle with mouthwash instead or drink copius amounts of sparkly water :)

Thanks Chicken, may just do that :) xxxx

OMG, i'm in CD heaven. Just made the most gorgeous mousse from a fruits of the forest pack.......nom nom nom!
    Last edited: 22 June 2008
  7. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Wishing you willpower of steel and lots of luck xxx
  8. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Go you!

I reckon you can do it!
    We're all behind you :)

Good luck!

Jenni x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.