BGT

mia_queenbee

who has it on the telly?

i so love this programme is that super sad? lol x

I must admit I hate all these shows at the audition stages cant bear to watch BGT at this stage and never watch the XFactor til the boot camp bit lol

now you see i love the audition stages :D think they are funny and embarassing lol, i get bored at the end bits x

I hate the audition bits because I just find it really horid humiliating people with obvious problems. Theya re auditioned first, so they are only being put up there for the sole purpose of being laughed at, and I hate that

yeah they get laughed at but they get their 30 seconds of fame which is what most of them are after in the first place!

hiya im new to this could please tell me how many points im allowed on pro points diet im 5ft 3 and weigh 11 st im 48

I watched Britain's Got Talent, I love it toooo!
I am really confused though how someone who's french, who doesn't live in Britain, who needed a translator, got through??? I want to complain to the show!!!!

I know, is there not a French talent show?

I'm liking Saturday night telly atm - Doctor Who, then Sing If You Can, then BGT :D

leekster - I'm not entirely sure, but it's probably 29. Most of the ladies at my meeting seem to be on that many x

Back