Big Boys Need Love Too!

Haha - It's like that with Bob Dylan - People either love his voice or hate it. I love it, my OH and my mate hate it. His music is such an important influence and over so long too and the DNA of his music goes right back to roots music.
Jenn - How very like you to be the little girl who was worried about a recipe! "It took so long to bake it" - no wonder you were worried hehehe.

You don't really need to do naughty things when you're listening to Pink Floyd - you can get high just listening to the music. Jenn, did you see the Gilmore concert on TV a little while ago - he was really quite something. It was late and I stayed up to watch it on my own - WOW! X

Haha...yeah too right....I just pictured all the incing in the rain and freaked!! hahaha.

Yeah I know you don't have to do naughty things...but I did. I was young...but it was cool to chill out to though. Yeah comfortably numb is a great great song...a classic in my book. You know I used to think it was call comfortably known....didn't make sense but that is me as usual with the miss hearing things. Like when I was kid if thought it was called and "escape goat" *LOL* and a " goat cart"....I was silly. and goof. hehehehe

Now didn't catch it...must have been late...shame.

Well Gem tonight is a test. Trying to get LU to not come and get me to sleep in the spare room with him in the middle of the night. Fingers crossed it works. I am tempted to put things on the spare bed so that way he can see there is no way of sleeping on it and will go back to his bed. He just has been int he habit of getting me the last couple of months or so. And to be honest I haven't pushed the issue, but with preschool coming I need to get my sleep. When he wakes me it takes me an hour + to get back to sleep and it is never a deep sleep so I am tired in the morning. But when we leaves me to sleep all night I am happy to get up at 7am when I go to bed at 12am. It's not a problem...it's just the broken sleep.

Broken sleep is a real killer - I had 3 kids under 4 years and sometimes it felt as though I hadn't slept at all!

Yea, C. Numb is a classic alright.

I'm gonna have an early night (well earlish) cos I'm feeling very tired. Just worked out why - I've been up for 17.5 hours.

Night night x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

:wow: Am I the first this morning? :wow:

Mr Sun has got his hat on at the moment so I might go out for a walk later. I have quite a lot to do as I am away on Saturday for just over a week and still haven't caught up from being away last week. Will be back on here as I take breaks I reckon. Think I'm on for an sts tomorrow (might leave it to Saturday, I don't know) but miracles do happen sometimes don't they. Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:

Morning all, yes you are the first today cus the Tazzy-Ranger has a day off! I was hoping to go out today but I have Mr Tesco bringing my shopping between 11 and 1 and British gas are coming to service the boiler any time between 12 and 6!

morning all....well I am still freaking out....I didn't lose the pound I had hoped for lastnight, but that is ok cuz i still lost half a pound....so I am a happy girl. But LU wants to go to pizza hut before his movie...so I am going to have to have a salad, cuz when I eat pizza I ALWAYS gain 2 lbs the next day. I learned from last time....NO WHITE BREAD!!!!! There is pasta...but we are having chops for dinner so I am on a red day....but I am cool with that. Well off to norwich....should be a good laugh today, when my mate shows up. Will take some pics and let y'all see a couple....MAYBE....hahaha

Y'all have a good day, be good and have fun.....ok if you can't be good...enjoy it!! hahaha

Hmm..... Jenn - Do they have a calorie condom then? What a thought!

hey guys. i am having a shoddy time to say the least. work is crappy. everyone is stressed so i don't know whether i can't do a thing right or whether everyone is being treated like they can't but i'm fairly miserable here at the moment. i'm doing all the work i can and trying to work things out as i go, but they seem to expect me to intuitively fix things having never seen them before. i thought going on a training programme would mean i got trained but apparently not. so i can't put a bloody foot right at the mo. the boss is stressed to death so i'm hoping it's just that rather than me, but there's no way to tell. and there's me and the boss in on our own for the next week. oh what fun... i can't f*cking wait!!

add to that that i've gain about 5lbs in the last couple of days and you have a list of my success. and i'm working bank hol saturday and monday. isn't life grand...

ah well. denmark in 16 days... thomas is counting down now...

saying all of that, the 810 meal at the end of the day really filled me up to the brim last night. which was fab. and i've discovered the cambridge orange bars. i was avoiding them because they sounded a bit yucky. got one to try. turns out they taste like jaffa cakes so i'll be getting another one before too long. have realised that i haven't had ANY WATER AT ALL all day. just coffee. so i should probably rectify that soon too. i'm so tired and grumpy though i just can't be arsed. today is going soooooooooo well...

what are the rest of you up to?

abz xx

Hi Abz, I am sat at home waiting for the bloke to come and service my boiler! I have had to wait in all day which isn't too good as I wanted to go out!

ah abz...I am sorry to hear you're feeling so bad and having a c**p time at work. It happens to the best of us. I am sorry about the weight, but it will stable itself out....it took me about 10 days to get back to some kind of "normal" state of being. Fingers are well and truely crossed for you hun. Just bid your time....

Taz....tooo late....pizza hut was closed....AHHHHHHHHH....we had to go to the mexican restaurant. Never thought about the mix2max thing...not entirely sure how all that works. But In the end I got a quesadilla with pork in it....and some "very small" potato skins with cheese and bacon. So I am not sure where I am up to. I mean I know the skins could be my extra B ( as they were so small there is no way in a million years they would add up to 225 raw) the cheese on them...again was very little but I am sure it was about both of m,y healthy a's for the day. The quesadilla...well the tortilla is gonna have to be a syn...which I think is about 7. The meat was just slow cooked...but what was added I have no idea. And of course more cheese...so I will take a hit for that too. But luckily for me they serve too much food. They gave me 4 big triangles of which I only ate 2 my mate ate the other one, and I left one. EHHHHHHHHHHH....Oh well....tonight I will just have my veg and try to eat more of that then the meat. I seldom eat once I have dinner at about 5:45pm-6pm so I should be ok. I am still full now and I ate at 11:30am...hahahaha so I guess I shall see. If I am the same weight I was this morning....tomorrow....I will be really chuffed. I doubt it...but I intend to be a good girl the rest of the week. The red day thing I really find a big help. The meats stop me from being so hungry....and I tend to use very little in the way of syns...because I don't need them...if I want them they are there. Plus I generally, only have 1 of my A's and 1 B....not that I am planning it that way, but with the free stuff I have I don't need them, which is why I don't eat them. I am not going to eat just because I can....you know.

Anyway...film was great. LU loved it. he wanted to leave about 15 minutes to till the end...but he was really good. Bad news is that chrysler still didn't fix my air con...they ordered the wrong part....so I drove and hour there and back for nothing...and I will have to do it again next week....AHHHH....but I did tell them they are going to remburse me for the petrol as it is there fault I have to go back again.

We shall see.....

Low cal condoms...you gem...you might be on to a winner... I think if they had muller light flavour it could be a winner!! hahahaha

well i have been working my arse off all day. and nothing i've done has worked. it's just been one of those really really shitty days!!

not sure what i'm doing tonight. possibly going to aerobics although i don't know if my mate wants to go so i suppose i'll find out when i get home... i really don't want to though. i want to go and sulk.

abz xx

eh taz....just took the whole thing as big hits...it worked out at 48.5 syns....not so great, but I am sure I will be ok. I stopped when I was full and didn't over eat. I didn't have breaksfast because I was eating so early. I should be ok with the veg and pork for dinner tonight. Just hope so.

taz...my quesadillas are 33 syns...but seeing as I only ate half it them...maybe it isn't as bad as I thought....but I am still counting the lot anyway....

abz...you know...sometime...it is good to just sit and sulk and get it out of your system....once that happens...you can move onwards and upwards.

problem is, if i sit and start sulking i'm not sure i'll ever stop... bad bad day!! ah well. i'll just have to try and do everything that i was trying to do again tomorrow...

abz xx

Abz - so sorry you are having such a hard time at the moment but try not to worry about the 5lb, they're just squatter pounds passing through and will disappear as quickly as they came. Sometimes you just have to allow for a little adjustment but you're doing fine x

i can't possibly be the first this morning? wow. by the time i've written this though i bet i've been beaten to the punch :) ha.

well i just went home last night and watched a terrible cheesy film with thomas and had my 810 meal which was a breast of chicken chopped and stirfried with two mushrooms, a bit of brocolli. one of the little sticky out bits. what are they called? a floret. when they say three tablespoons of veg it really doesn't turn out to be much, ha. and a wee bit of boullion that i cooked it all in. and i was stuffed!! ha. it's working rather well. one of my squatter lbs had gone this morning. unfortunately in order to have lost anything by the time i get weighed on monday i need to evict 1.5 a day from now on... something tells me i'm going to have a sts or a gain this week :S that wasn't the plan... ha. ah well. at least it's on the way down again :)

abz xx

Back