Big Boys Need Love Too!

What a long day at school - a good one though - there were no riots and no-one got hurt :) There was one incident though - a young girl pushed over a full 3 drawer metal filing cabinet, breaking the drawer fronts (they had been well kicked before) and throwing the contents all over the classroom - Oh happy days!!! :eek:

Only 2 days to go and it's the weekend - haha I shouldn't wish my life away at my age should I :p

Elle - I don't think I would get away with playing any tricks on Taz - she knows how many beans make five that one. Of course she could always hold up a giant Taz (or a board with a picture of Taz on it) :D We'll let you know how we recognised each other when we get to Brum :p x

Tyn - Do try to come on the 29th - we all want to meet you :) x

Abz - I hope you can find cheaper fares for the trip without putting too much stress onto the journey :confused: x

Abz, book the cheap train tickets. Me and Gem will make sure you aren't left on your own even if everyone else has to go. Train is way better than coach as there is no traffic and you can walk around etc.

I do actually have a top with Taz on so I may have to wear that and no, it wouldn't be easy to play tricks on me! Although, the nasty signaller pulled a pretty nasty one on me and my train this evening - decided to send us out of the station only to stop us 100 yards down the track where we sat for half an hour! How irritating for everyone who can see the station they just left and could have walked to their destination faster but can't get out of the train! Grrrrrrrrrrr

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Mr Sun did make an appearance yesterday and it was lovely to see him - let's hope he is not feeling shy today :character00238:

I don't think I have completely got rid of my cold yet. I am still achey, my nose and eyes feel as though I have a cold and my head feels full of cotton wool. I really don't feel a lot like driving into work this morning - it took me well over an hour yesterday!!! I reckon I'll have to leave around 7.30 this morning - silly stuff cos I don't have to be in until 8.40 and on a good day it takes 45 minutes :(

Well, on the plus side I only have one squatter to lose for sts this Friday. I reckon I might be able to do it :innocent0001: watch this space as they say :)

Taz - The top might just do it. There can't be too many folks on the station in a Taz top can there? I know what you mean about being stopped just out of the station. When I used to travel into Bristol at the weekend with my kids we would often be stopped for quite a while just out of a station - it's SO annoying! The worst though is being stopped in the dark for a long time on the London underground - now THAT can be scary :eek:

:character00238: Have a great day everyone :character00238:

good morning guys. it is my day off yet here i am, wide awake from six. the cat was scratching at the door to get out... i would make a coffee but i think it's a wee bit early... i am sitting in the living room on my mum's laptop and it's rather nice being able to perch on the sofa and write things. ha. i've never had a laptop. my mum, of course, puts it on a table and doesn't use it anywhere else, ha. typical :D

well if you guys are sure then i might get the cheaper tickets. is everybody certain? 29th november? because i can't afford to get tickets if i'm going to be the only one that shows up!! ha.

did you manage to get the day off taz? sorry if i've missed that bit...

well today we are off to york for a wander and then we are going to a wedding fayre at my wedding venue. so hopefully i will be able to sort out things like a dj or a videographer or some such thing and find out what i've forgotten to organise. have been in touch with a couple of videographers already and none of them are booked yet so i'm not too worried about that. there will also be musicians and things i think, and since my master of services opera singer boyfriend may be booked up i don't want to rely on that so i'll be able to get ideas there too...

oh. and i managed not to eat a thing last night. everybody even cooked things i could have had a little bit of and i didn't. i am very proud. however i do seem to have gained nigh on a pound overnight. it's typical isn't it. you get up feeling all virtuous!! ha. it'll just be water so i'll get onto that today. might have to lug a huge water bottle around york with me today :D

abz xx

I put in for it yesterday but I will check with them today. If not I will try to swap a day with someone else. Where there's a will there's a way!

lol abz the "putting weight on just from smelling food" theory is proved correct again. I keep telling people it happens to me and they just dont believe it! haha. hope your day in york is lovely xxx

hey hey all....Well good thing is I have a 7 seater van, which I will be coming in so, if we need to drive and go somewhere, I can take us all...well elle you might need to take your car...but I can fit 4 more in....well not comfortably but I can...elle you can fit in the boot! *LOL* I am looking forward to it...but I will leave earlier than 8pm a we will have a long drive back...but OH will be doing the driving.

Well it has been raining here today. Which sucks as we washed out cloths but can't hang them out as the rain will make them worse. but at least it isn't cold. But that does mean we are trapped in the house as I washed the only pair of jeans my OH brought and so he has nothing to wear out! *LOL* Oh well.

And to top it all off...he has my chest cold now...LU has it and I am just getting over it...so it hasn't been the best, but at least we have gotten some rest.

Anyway I miss y'all and hope to get back to chatting soon.
J

p.s I will be the gigantic fat girl that looks like she is 20 months pregnant, with a 3 year old in toe, and an OH that towers over me! *LOL*

Hahahaha. if you let us know what kind of time you think you might be arriving jenn then we can organise a meeting point. x

Mr Wombat- aha....see, I always knew Abz was a smart chick, so the smell thing does work. But I think it is the added saliva calories....I mean, I am sure that the smelling adds at least another 3000 calories to whatever you actually put in your mouth! *LOL*

Mr wombat...can't say I have seen you on here before, so if I missed ya...welcome...looks like you are doing a great job losing your weight...but keep your nose plugged and your sunglasses on...if you have quick glances it isn't too bad! *LOL*

Man guys, I so wish i was losing with you lot.

Mr wombat...can't say I have seen you on here before, so if I missed ya...welcome...looks like you are doing a great job losing your weight...but keep your nose plugged and your sunglasses on...if you have quick glances it isn't too bad! *LOL*

Man guys, I so wish i was losing with you lot.

Will this be your first child?

Good evening you guys :) and :welcome: Mr Wombat.

It's been an interesting day at school today - mini riot (slight exageration) and a trashed classroom early this afternoon so most of those who were not out on courses or curriculum trips were sent home in disgrace.

I have had plenty of exercise today with all that was going on. I felt a bit like a sheep dog, going up and down the stairs, out to the playground, back up the stairs and so on, de-escalating flash points etc.

I called into New Look on the way home and had a look at the Inspire range and wasn't. You'd think in a huge store like that with all those lovely new season lines they could do a little better for a size 20!!!! :mad:

Have a lovely evening everyone :)

good evening guys. have just got back from york. been to a fayre at the wedding venue and have booked my transport so that's one more thing to tick off the list :D have also got numbers for a dj, a couple of florists etc. but now i need to check out the prices of the dj as all the bumf he gave me doesn't seem to include it. made it through sitting in a bistro and just drinking coffee whilst an amazing cheeserburger with accoutrements (yes, it looked that good. it wasn't with chips. they were accoutrements) and a wonderful beefy creamy stroganoffy type thing with salad. haven't had as much water as i would like but i have been walking around york all day...

hope all is well with everyone else?

abz xx

Evening all. :D

Mr W - nice to see you found us! :p

Jenn - hope you're having a nice holiday. :character00238:

Gem - I know what you mean, I was in New Look the other day & it was all awful! :mad:

Abz - glad you've had a good day off, so what transport did you decide on? :confused:

Tyn, Taz, Elle & any lurkers - hiya! :wavey:

x x

Tyn, Taz, Elle & any lurkers - hiya! :wavey:
Lurker 1, reporting for duty! lol

Evening all :)
I'm off to have a great night tonight; first, seeing Quatum of Solace (again again :p ) with a good friend (who's also seen it twice already), but we're both real movie buffs with yearly passes to the cinema so we're just getting our monies worth - honest! :D

Then once the flick's over, off we go to our local gamestation for a "Gears of War 2" release party :D Yes, we're both gaming fanatics as well :p

and yes, I know I'm a geek; that's why I work in IT! and invented the first portable computer system;
draftlens1996638module9yw0.png

Goodnight all!
*waves*

Hiya Pete

Have a good time. :D

I take it the Bond film is worth seeing if you're going again!! :p

Back