Big Boys Need Love Too!

I haven't weighed this morning, nor have i eaten yet, which is exceptionally bad. I shall head off downstairs methinks for a bowl of cereal and some wii action, and will not eat ANY chocs today. hopefully. :p

xxx

Chocs for me too tonight!!

Must look for that misplaced willpower soon!! :8855:

yeah don't worry don't worry....ME TOOOO HAHAHA. it's so naughty. i did some wii fit though. it confirmed my fears that I am indeed unfit. :s xxx

Morning all, I'm wearing my fat jeans today, and I'm stuffed. I'm off to Waterstone's in town today, spend some of my Christmas book money and tokens. :)

Hi Taz, I'm still hanging around waiting to go up town but *SHE* isn't ready yet. Sigh

ha ha I got a similar problem. I'm supposed to be going out with a friend today but she has only just got out of bed!

We're off now, waterstone's here I come. :)

Morning all! Well, afternoon. Looks like i've caught something. I feel blooming awful. My ears are killing me, as is my throat :( My sister had the same thing over Christmas, woohoo!

Went on the wii fit yesterday; it's pretty fun, and you get your own personal trainer. although the yoga is really difficult haha. Anyway i've got 2 months to lose another stone, i've put that as my deadline, according to mr wii that's 3lbs every fortnight to lose, which seems decent enough to me :D

Have a good day all xxx

Hiya all

I'm at work & soooooooooooooo bored. :(

My boss (who was at the dentist yesterday afternoon) couldn't believe the other two directors made me work till 3.45pm yesterday so I may get to go at 3pm today. Yippeeeeeeee. :D

You back Jim? What did you buy? :confused:

I've got a wii fit too Elle, that yoga is scarily hard, can't believe it's so difficult to stand on one leg!! :8855:

Hey Taz, how you doing? :)

Hey guys, well I tried to go without the codine today but all that did was made me realise that I am actually worse than I thought! I felt really fuzzy headed and a little sick so my head is still not good. My neck seems to be improving but I'm definately not ready to ditch the codine yet :(

I'm worried Taz, is it something that you could become reliant on? Gutted that you're still in pain hun. Have you had a good day anyway?

I haven't had any chocs today. HOWEVER.lol. i did have a bit of choc icecream for my throat at lunchtime. and i didn't scoff it all, i really mean a bit. However, i was hungry about an hour ago and ate some more chickpea stew that i made for lunch - turns out that the wii fit reckons ive put a lb on since yesterday, but then it asked me, what could it be? and i selected midnight snack as the reason, so it told me off for eating after 9pm hahaha.

my sis nat tried it just now with both 5'6" and 5'7" and she's underweight either way :S her wiifit age is actually higher than mine at 39! my other sis has a bmi of around 21 and my dad has a bmi of around 25.9, which we were all surprised at. but being 6ft 3 you really can't tell. plus he reckons the fact we're measuring on carpet isn't helping. anyway he has a goal to lose the 8lbs to get him back to a healthy bmi. a 2 month goal like me, except his is almost half of mine haha. im sure we'll do it. he will, he's very good when it comes to eating. rarely snacks. which is why im wondering how on earth he can be overweight. he eats 3 meals a day, doesn't really snack apart from maybe fruit (he doesn't like junk food) and it's incredibly rare for him to put seconds. perhaps it's just been xmas doing the dirty on him like it has to so many of us.

anyway i shall take me and my extra pound straight off to bed as im shattered ;) xxx

No no they're not addictive at all, I just didn't realise until I stopped taking them that the I'd underestimated the pain. It is definately getting better and I'm doing ok taking them just in the morning to take the edge off and managing it for the rest of the day.

I am off to visit the family for new year so after about midday I wont be around til the weekend. What are everyone elses plans for tonight?

Hi everyone.

Plans for the night, a little boring really, first we are off to the Horse and Jockey, being regulars we get to stay during the lock in, as soon as they are open again I'll be leaving to go home and celebrate New year there. Exiting News, My daughter and her bloke are getting married in Las Vegas tomorrow. We suspected they might do that as Nick asked me for her hand on Christmas eve and they flew to NY on Boxing day. They arrived in Vegas this morning and phoned and told us about getting married. :)

Jim, Well that is great news...congratulations to them both!=-)

Elle, thanks for the belated birthday! the wii fit is a great tool and helped me improve my posture.

Well guys I had my scan today....and I am having a beatiful baby BOY!!!!! yeah boy number 2. I am so so happy. I wanted a girl, but to be honest deep down I wanted another little boy more! And after a few dreams last week i thought that he might be a boy! He was trashing about and quite happy to show us his bits and pieces several times...so there is no doubt. I have to go and see the consultant next week and I am getting another one next week too because the lady couldn't get a proper look at his face but she did see his eyes and all the other important things....all is in normal range...so I am happy with that. Anyway just thought I would let you all know.

Jim - that's fantastic news, Vegas is an amazing place, they'll love it, congrats to them both. :love047:

Jenn - that's fantastic news too, I'm so pleased for you... and did I miss your birthday? Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun! :birthday:

Frijj- thanks sweetie....yeah my birthday was on boxing day. Thanks for the belated wishes, at my age now it is just another day! =-) I slept in till 1pm and chilled out the rest of the day! Was a good plan for me.

What are you doing tonight?

He was trashing about and quite happy to show us his bits and pieces several times

Typical male then Jenn ;) happy (belated) Birthday.

Well they did it, so now both my kids are married, maybe I should stop calling them kids. :)

Back