Big Boys Need Love Too!

JENN!! that's fab news. yay :D although now you have to have another one to have a girl don't you? wasn't that the deal you and OH made or am i thinking of somebody else?

my best mate finds out about hers in a couple of days :)

i don't really have any exciting news other than i daren't weigh myself. SO ready to get back in the game but am off to my dad's for the weekend tonight to celebrate christmas with him so....

abz xx

Hi Abz, I was brave and weighed myself this morning. Not good 4lbs over posted weight, thank god I lost some in preparation. I'm a bit surprised it's only 4lbs mind looking at my bulging tummy. I'm back on strict induction as of today so that should go this week. :)

i reckon i'll be lucky to get away with half a stone but i know that a lot of it is water weight, so need to get glugging before monday... hopefully i can shed a couple of squatters by then...

Ah yes, got to get that water in Abz.

Ah, I'm a good boy, 3 mugs of green tea and a pint of water already. :)

need to flush out those alcohol toxins ;)

I have though abz, big time ;)

where is everybody today?

Abz....Yep, that's the deal...Luckily the way the econ. is at the moment, I really don't have to buy too much. But I got a super cool soother machine for him, and it folds down so i can store it for the next one. I am only getting a few things but things that I will be able to use with one more. So it is an investment really. I will wait till this one is at last 2 1/2 or so before I get PG again. I don't want 2 babies in nappies...it would drive me nuts. And luckily, I have a chrysler van so it's a 7 seater and plenty of room for the growing brood.=-) After this last one we are stopping girl or not! But I am uber chuffed with having another boy! I love my boys now. I have oodles of clothes, showes and all sorts. Just gutted I sold a few nice things on ebay. But I still have LOADS so at least I can go through everything and separate the unisex stuff and the boy stuff and put things away properly in containers instead of bags or boxes....incase we have another boy.

But check out this soother...it's expensive ( but GORGEOUS!! and I reckon the baby will love it)
Graco® sweetpeace™

Amazing, they had nothing like that when my pair were babies Jenn.

I think it's just a rocker Abz, looks really nice and comfortable though :)

I could just snuggle up there myself.

abz....yeah you can change the way in which the baby rocks. it is not just a forward and back thing...it does side to side and the arcs as well.....so to the head can be more stationary and the feet with swing out or the head will swing out and the feet more stationary. Plus it has vibration, you can remove the seat and it will just sit on the floor. Plus it has soothing music or sounds and you can also use your ipod with it. It is great. I can't wait to get it. See this is why I didn't want anything for christmas....I get toys to play with for the babies...and thats what makes me happy.

I still need to get a new pram but i reckon it is going to cost me between £375-575 plus the bed which will be £159-£259 and the matress which is £159 and a changing table which should be about £70-120. And that is all....I have all the rest...minus bits and pieces. I am such a baby gadget person...and anything to help is what I want.
I am going out shortly to get LU hair cut and then poping into mothercare and boots to find an outfit for him to come home in....and look at a few bits and pieces.

Afternoon all and happy new year to everyone! I have been away with family for new year and came back early this morning as Mr Taz has to work today. How was everyones new year?

Hi Taz, mine was great, ate and drank way too much, but there you go ;)

Jenn, I seem to recall that for our pair nearly everything was knotted by doting grandmothers to be, we did have to buy a pram but as we were living in quarters the Army provided the cot and all the bedding.

i don't think i've ever known it be so quiet on here guys!! where is everyone?

well i jumped on the scales this morning to a weight a stone heavier than i would like... so weigh in tonight won't be pleasant. ah well. onwards and downwards. hopefully most of it will be gone in a week. back on sole source (with a little bit of relief) today.

how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

Hi everyone

I'm back Abz. Don't worry about the squatters - I have 9 of the little blighters to box up and evict but it's not like getting rid of hardcore pounds, they're only passing through.

The last week has been a little quieter than the Christmas week. I saw the 2009 in on the beach, sheltering from the cold with a bottle of champagne in one hand and a glass in the other. My daughter and her husband came down to join us for a couple of nights and we all had a trip to Lands End on 1st January, including my son who was working new years eve and couldn't be with us on the beach.

It's been a little cold in Cornwall for walking due to the wind but it is nowhere near as cold as it has been back home. We have had plus figures on the temp guage right the way through and the very lowest has been 3 or 4 but mostly around 6 or 7 while everyone else has been freezing at sub-zero.

:33:​

Happy New Year
Everyone
x

well i am messing around trying to get an appointment to get the boiler fixed. they can do it tomorrow but i'm working so i'm trying to get somebody to sit in the house for me. can't find anyone that's available. holiday in leeds tomorrow anyone?

hopefully if i can't find somebody for tomorrow i'll be able to get an appointment booked in for saturday or sunday.

abz xx

Morning guys. Don't worry about them squatters, christmas is only once a year and it's over now so time to shift them!

A little update, I am still not well enough to go back to training which is really annoying as it's the fourth week with no exercise!

Me and Mr Taz are looking to sell our flat and buy a house. We had our eyes on a house that was a real bargain but I phoned the estate agent today and we are too late! But I have spotted another one just down the road from where we are living now so we will have to speak to our mortgage provider to see if they will let us have more money!

Back