Big Boys Need Love Too!

have some glugs of water hon. it will help :)

i just had my second shake. forgot all about it :S and now i need to stop drinking so i'm not full of wee at weigh in, ha.

abz xx

ooh, just finished a 1.5 litre bottle, thats well good for me. cant wait to go hooooome. what time you off abz? and what time's your weigh in? xxx

Yay alton towers slimfest would be so much fun! lol. And i am starting back on lots of water today, drank 2 of my 3 bottles so i can leave the last! lol hard way to do things, but atleast i dont have to go with my guilt over that now! lol. I am hungry aswell, but not enough to eat lol.

elle...I like the avatar...thought it was funny. yeah drink some water...just make sure you're near a loo. Yeah I am lucky my hubby has his own company...Internet stuff/game stuff...so he is here all the time. You would think it would drive me nuts...but to be honest I love having him here. He is in the other room in his office so I never really see him much but I know he is there. And it is nice when i need to pop out for something he can watch our son.

Tyn, you're doing the right things for you and your mum. so good on ya. It's good to cry sometimes...just lets it all out instead of bottleing it up.

Oh i cry when i need to lol. Never in public (apart from once, but that was me drunk.. omg lol) I am rather manly on that side anyway! lol And i am with Smelly! (as usual) I want the man of my dreams already! lol

Yay alton towers slimfest would be so much fun! lol. And i am starting back on lots of water today, drank 2 of my 3 bottles so i can leave the last! lol hard way to do things, but atleast i dont have to go with my guilt over that now! lol. I am hungry aswell, but not enough to eat lol.

yeah definatley a good idea the towers thing. Well make sure you are drinking as much as you can. Don't starve yourself...if you are genuinely hungry...than eat...eat slowly and what you want...but make sure you stop when you're full no matter what is left and as long as you take your time, even just putting the fork down between bits is helpful. Or sometimes If i think I am eating to fast...I eat a bit and then stop completely for a few minutes then start back..i find I get fuller fast and dont feel deprived in anyway. but then that is just me.

i have finished work now but thomas can't pick me up for another half an hour or so so i'm just chilling and watching the tennis :)

abz xx

Lol why are they money stealing?

And i am retraining myself FFBB before i would eat because i was bored, but now i am only eating when i know i am hungry and not for any other reason. Its going good so far, a few slip ups (with chocolate what a shock! lol) But its better.

ICS you can? you mean them lot? lol. ahaaaaaaaa denmark, thought you might be danish.
Jenn, lol, im not surprised now you said what your OH does, internet stuff...you guys met on the inet... cute :) lol. my stomach is actually rumbling and painful. aaaarr :( need some food but have none on me so i'll have to wait till 5:45 when im off

Lol why are they money stealing?

And i am retraining myself FFBB before i would eat because i was bored, but now i am only eating when i know i am hungry and not for any other reason. Its going good so far, a few slip ups (with chocolate what a shock! lol) But its better.

Well the ICS thing...to make a long story short...I signed up to do psychology, they never lived up to their ads. Took me a week to get any answers to questions, they mixed up my papers with other people and started giving me grades for work that I hadn't even done at one point. And thye charged me £2000 for the previledge. SO not too impressed. I am going to have to go back to college now and start from scratch again!!! pain in the a**e!!

that is great you're doing that. Good on ya...and we all mess up. You just have to think..ok this is a new days...lets start again!

oooooooooofffffffffff roddicks on. woop.

Yea i have to do my degree AND go to college in september. I have to resist English and Maths GCSE's if i wanna go to medical school. That should be fun! lol. I think you should go back Jenn, its always fun to know more, and psychology is fun, just dont do a degree in it at UCLAN, heard nothing but bad stuff about it there lol.

ICS you can? you mean them lot? lol. ahaaaaaaaa denmark, thought you might be danish.
Jenn, lol, im not surprised now you said what your OH does, internet stuff...you guys met on the inet... cute :) lol. my stomach is actually rumbling and painful. aaaarr :( need some food but have none on me so i'll have to wait till 5:45 when im off

hehehe yeah he is working on a new internet game at the minute. Should be good it is almost done. it is called chav gangs...I am not into internet games but I was playing it and it was a good laugh. All text based no pictures or graphic...but such a laugh.

Yeah it should be ics...we can take your money and dreams and waste them away... Losers....makes me so mad. You know I didn't even really want to have to do things that way but every time I want to go to school something happens. I took a course of stuff at norwich college ( mature student stuff) did well and was meant to go to uni but the I didn't get accepted for the course I wanted because there was only a few slots and well I didn't get it. So I was working for my husbands company. Then I was going to do forensics but the school is 2 1/2 hours away and to drive back and forth plus classes and my hubby ( at the time) I thought nah..I will just have to do psychology, but the day I went to register I found out I was PG. The school is 1 hour drive to get there and my hubby was worried that since it took us so long to get PG he was worried I would be in an accident and hurt myself and the baby so I oly did 3 months...now I am waiting till he goes to school so I can actually have some time to do it. Plus I have a company of my own.

I could never own my own business, i am a horrible boss lol. I just wanna be a doctor in a lovely canadian city. Not much to ask for is it! lol Oh yea, and 2 kids, a stud muffin of a husband and to be thin.. lol

you make the most of your time with your son:) i really want to do a masters in tv and film and get into that kind of thing or alternatively continue my historical studies. but unfortunately the moolah is low, very very low. so all that will have to wait. however i am starting an IT course soon! wooooo! hahaha xxx

Well, I trying many things... I am also looking into doing voice over work, as my hubby and others think I have the voice for it. Besides the people on the ads trying to do american accents on the radio and other places are awful. I could do better. Provided I wasn't sick like i am now. hehehe. I love working for myself. Couldn't go back and have a real job. I was working for my husbands other company but i was still my own boss and I knew the profits of my work were coming right back to me...not in someone elses pocket. I think if i were to have to work for someone else it would drive me nuts and I would get fired as I hate office politics and I hate people telling me what to do!

Back