Big Boys Need Love Too!

That sounds nice Jenn - kinda safe :)

slooooow it down jenn haha you barely give us a second to reply

Sorry, I just get so excited sometimes, and I am on such a high at the moment. The sun is shining, my son is home, my OH is doing well and healthy and happy, and I am losing weight without really trying, but still in great health, and my family are all good safe and healthy...why not be happy and excited!!

Bit disappoint though that my parents aren't flying over to go to malta with us in november, but what with the fuel prices and the rise in everything else, I am not surprised. Well I am kinda only cuz my parents are excatly short of a bob or two, but I guess since my mum is retireing in 4 years they want to get the house and all other BIG items paid off so when she stops working they will own nothing, and be making 2 x what they were both earning by retireing.

Just right is fine Jenn. What more do you need? Fireworks are pretty but when they're over all you have left is the debris to clean up :)

Ohh no, i want fireworks. Big bangs! Fighting, Angry sex, safe is boring! lol.

Just right is fine Jenn. What more do you need? Fireworks are pretty but when they're over all you have left is the debris to clean up :)

sing it sista!!:D
So how has your day been today? Mine has been interestingly unproductive. And now once winnie the pooh is over it will be mi-mi time for my little one.
Who by the way is stuffing his face full of grapes!!

Haha...well my little drama queen...that is ok when you aren't after a future. But when you want to be with someone for the rest of your life you'll soon want to loose the drama. Believe me!!

And the excitement is still there believe me!! You don't have to fight to have that kinda of sex.:D

Its automatic, you can change it the avatar place hun. And how can you have hot angry sex without being angry? lol

eh up eh up....i leave for an hour and come back to find dirty conversation! you clearly all need me to keep you in check! now let's pray:p lol. my rabbit wants attention and wants to hump my hand hahaha so im sitting here trying to simultaneously watch the football (turkey just scored) and write on this and he keeps nudging on my feet! awwww, see now i dont have a child but the rabbit is my kid for now haha. my sister is chasing him round the living room so thats one job less for me.

congrats with the doc visit jenn! and gem, the big 'P' hasn't happened yet. still waiting on the ploppy ploppy boom boom!:p

Woh...... Boy! Don't get me so excited so close to bedtime. It's SO unsettling for use settled folk.

Second thoughts - hold the ANGRY sex and bring on the fireworks - yea, I'll have some of them (think about the debris in the morning) haha :D

What's happened to elle and abs?

Coo-ee, hello out there.......... Cyberspace to elle and abs...... come in please........ over............. :)

awww it's nice to know you miss me gem:p heehee :)

gem...hehehe...fireworks are great...exhausting but great. It great though when you are so comfortable with someone that you can just laugh your way through it too...I 've done that many a time.

Tyn- you're still young...you've loads to learn!! I will help teach you the ways of the wise...ol' martyn'son

Can't wait to start SSing...just waiting to hear from my CDC to tell me when she can meet me tomorrow to get my stuff...then roll on tuesday or monday which ever one I start on.

check you out, xbox...wii...perfect OH....lovely kid....losing weight really fast...live by the sea. is there anything you dont have? haha. talk to you later love :)xxx

Back