Big Boys Need Love Too!

well done elle. bet you've shed about half a stone :D

i'm off out now to meet some friends and have coffee. lots of coffee after a night of no sleep again. aaargh. i stay up late knowing i'm off the next day and then wake up at 6 still. life's a bugger. ha. well i'm off out for that and then to pick up a few hen party goodies. then to the menswear department of debenebanhams to check thomas's suit for being an usher fits and then back here i would imagine :)

abz xx

Gem! WE HAVE LIFT OFF!! hahahahaaaaaaaaa :)

:wow: Yay Yay - Was it the dynamite?

I'm on NO diet elle. I'm on very sensible healthy eating - I have treats and compensate when I do. I have three satisfying meals a day. I drink water AND I don't feel hungry!

I'm a person who puts on weight easily and has cravings. I don't lose weight easily either so I have to change my mind set - and that is the most important thing.
I plan on a daily basis. I start with porridge and honey made with soya milk and water (soya only because I want soya in my daily intake - no special weightloss properties that I know of) and plan my day's eating from there. If I have gone a bit mad the day before I make sure I cut down a little and have no treats. I have been having a grapefruit every day to help speed up the metabolism this week.
I NEVER starve myself as it's not healthy and has a catistrophic effect on the metabolism and energy leves and I am much more likely to give up. Hope this helps :) x

well done elle. bet you've shed about half a stone :D

i'm off out now to meet some friends and have coffee. lots of coffee after a night of no sleep again. aaargh. i stay up late knowing i'm off the next day and then wake up at 6 still. life's a bugger. ha. well i'm off out for that and then to pick up a few hen party goodies. then to the menswear department of debenebanhams to check thomas's suit for being an usher fits and then back here i would imagine :)

abz xx

hehe, thanks abz. have a nice day laydeeeee, i'm sure you will (you lucky thing with a day off). talk to you later hun xxx

:wow: Yay Yay - Was it the dynamite?

I'm on NO diet elle. I'm on very sensible healthy eating - I have treats and compensate when I do. I have three satisfying meals a day. I drink water AND I don't feel hungry!

I'm a person who puts on weight easily and has cravings. I don't lose weight easily either so I have to change my mind set - and that is the most important thing.
I plan on a daily basis. I start with porridge and honey made with soya milk and water (soya only because I want soya in my daily intake - no special weightloss properties that I know of) and plan my day's eating from there. If I have gone a bit mad the day before I make sure I cut down a little and have no treats. I have been having a grapefruit every day to help speed up the metabolism this week.
I NEVER starve myself as it's not healthy and has a catistrophic effect on the metabolism and energy leves and I am much more likely to give up. Hope this helps :) x

hmmm yeah, if there's one thing i've learnt about 'dieting' this way is that you really can't go starving yourself. I was surviving on almost no breakfast which was plain stupid. think i might go get some porridge and have it with honey like you, i like that idea. but so far i've been working on bran intake hahaha. i haven't had anything naughty as of yet so i'm treating myself to a packet of quavers for lunch and i cant wait, woopdeedoo!!

have you been doing anything on the exercise front? xxx

Have to go now as on the road in a minute. See you all Monday x

have a good weekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend gem!!! :) xxxxxx

Enjoy the quavers elle - mine is usually chocolate - and I NEVER stop at one square! x

No Gem...no Abz...Jenn hasn't appeared yet...Tyn is probably still snoozing away in bed :( I'm all aloooooone :( How am I going to make it to lunchtime without dying of boredom?

Good morning to you all :character00238:
I can't believe it might even be nice for Glastonbury weekend!
Still that's good for me too cos today's the day I go for my weekend.
Big decisions are afoot (and any other extremity for that matter). I have lost weight so I am going to bring my weigh day forward and update today ("Cheat!" I hear you say). Well guess what? I'm gonna do uit anyway - cos I can :)
Here's the theory. I've done this since Monday and I know I will be naughty when I'm with my family. I then have another whole week to get rid of any damage :D There you go - perfect crime - no-one will ever know (except us of course) hehehe ;)

I'll keep your secret...I love black mail material!! :D

No Gem...no Abz...Jenn hasn't appeared yet...Tyn is probably still snoozing away in bed :( I'm all aloooooone :( How am I going to make it to lunchtime without dying of boredom?

Hehehe, I am here. Had my little one sleep in till 11am as I am still ill and as he woke me up at 3am with a torch in my eyes, I thought it was the least he could do.
I was naughty again last night and paid for it this morning....gain 1 lb!! but I am not too fussed cuz in the last week I lost 8lbs total...which is great so not a biggy. I know I will lose it. I am going to see my CDC today and getting my foods or rather powders sorted out. And am going to start on the diet on tuesday, as I have a doctors appt and a 40 minute drive to it...and waiting time so I will be too busy to think about eating.

also just thought. I am going to have to cut down on the water tomorrow as I can't be stopping to have a wee every 20 minutes or it will take us twice as long to get to manchester and 5 hours is enough anyway. Dehyration...here I come!!

haha, why, how much water have you been drinking? blimey you guys are water guzzlers aren't you. I really cant seem to face more than 1.5 ltrs!!

i'm starved at the mo, but im eating a bit of some apple slice i brought in with me until i go for lunch.

haha about your son waking you up with a torch in the eyes at 3am...i see he undertook the mission I gave him muhahahahaaaa:p

haha, why, how much water have you been drinking? blimey you guys are water guzzlers aren't you. I really cant seem to face more than 1.5 ltrs!!

i'm starved at the mo, but im eating a bit of some apple slice i brought in with me until i go for lunch.

haha about your son waking you up with a torch in the eyes at 3am...i see he undertook the mission I gave him muhahahahaaaa:p

Well at the moment I am drinking about 3.5 -4 litres a day...I normally have at least 3 by 4pm when i get up at 11.

I am eating breakfast right now..2 shreeded wheats with banana slices and a little sugar and organic semi skimmed milk. ( no skimmed in at moment)

I may have a few rivita and darilea trianges/pickle for a later lunch at 3 and I will see what my OH is making for dinner tonight. My mother in law is staying over tonight as she is going to watching my house, son and dog whilst OH and I go to manchester tomorrow.

how long will you be in Manchester for? grrr to all of you for leaving me on a weekend where i have nothing to do!! hehe. I'm going to eat at TGI's on friday so i'm slightly worried about overeating :s however, i could do a gem and not worry too much, considering WI is fri morning:p

eww yukky yuk, i cant be doing with skimmed milk, it tastes of nothing. but i suppose i shall have to start buying it for my porridge. BOO.

oh I am only going for a day and then coming back on saturday. Since we aren't taking to monkey (mattie) we don't want to be away long. I don't often get to go so far. Expect when i go and visit my mate in london. I love going to see her. We just chill out, go clubbing, and sleep. And I am child and OH free...but I miss them terriblely but that is good. Just can't go see her now as I am SSing soon, as I won't be able to drink and won't want to go and dance with no drinks but water ( which is boring) and I stopped smoking a couple of months ago and she smokes in her house, so I won't be keen on that. And I would just stuff my face...hahaha. But I will go in a few months when I have lost some weight...for a bit of a treat and a break.

guyssssssssss yum yum yum i just had some quavers. wish they were never ending :( x (p.s. went to boots and bought some senekot just in case hahaha)

hehehe...well good luck. I have been lucky I go everyday...sometimes twice. Goona go and get my powder from my cdc and get the mother in law and fill the van up ( dreading the cost or petrol to manchester and back) then back home. And my little one just said " I want to get something from my cupboard!" and then gave me the " I am going to get some sweetie's smile!" He calls it his cheeky smile. Yesterday he just before bed he said he was still hungry and wanted some grapes. I said no cuz he was going to bed but that he could have some tomorrow ( today) and he said " but mama...I want you to say yes." and I just laughed...he was giving me the eye and the cheeky smile...hahaha

did you give in? haha. my oh my it must take an absolute age to get from where you live to manchester. good luck on route!

i think a bad digestive system runs in my family... i hear that if you have teeth marks on your tongue it means that or a bad spleen, and i have plenty of them lol...

hehehe...well good luck. I have been lucky I go everyday...sometimes twice. Goona go and get my powder from my cdc and get the mother in law and fill the van up ( dreading the cost or petrol to manchester and back) then back home. And my little one just said " I want to get something from my cupboard!" and then gave me the " I am going to get some sweetie's smile!" He calls it his cheeky smile. Yesterday he just before bed he said he was still hungry and wanted some grapes. I said no cuz he was going to bed but that he could have some tomorrow ( today) and he said " but mama...I want you to say yes." and I just laughed...he was giving me the eye and the cheeky smile...hahaha

don't ask me about the double posting...computer is a freak. Just chilling out at the moment. MIL is over with her dog so both the dogs and my son are playing outside whilst us three are talking crap!!hehehee

but got my ss stuff...so roll on tuesday. I just hope i like that stuff and I am not just downing it cuz i hate the taste. But tuesday...that is when I will need some support and luckily my OH is aware of my possible crabbiness....thank goodness....

Back