Big Boys Need Love Too!

owwww :( dont want to take our minds off tyn tyn right now but gem i just went toilet and had the worst time... dont think i'll be taking the l pills tonight lol. yuk. feel a bit sick now lol. if you catch my drift. sorry everyooooone. xxx

hahah Smelly made a smelly! lol

lol A!! A SMELLY. haha, i wish. people never overdo it on the laxatives, trust me on this one hehe. xxx

Eww lol Yucky yucky eww!

Stick to the figs and prunes - do things naturally. Hey I told you they were dynamite pills - I weren't wrong! x

Tyn oh Tyn..... Yelling won't do any good. If you yell it just gives her an excuse to get angry with you (trust me on this one). If she gets angry she can avoid the situation and everything is focused on you and becomes your fault - get my drift. Suddenly the original issue is side-stepped. There is a HUGE difference in yelling and dropping your voice and being firm. Once you yell you lose control of the situation. As I see it these are the choices
1.Do Nothing and let her get on with it
2.Call the ambulance and face it out when they arrive
3.Tell her quietly, "This is what I am going to do" and do it. No other dialogue and definitely no yelling on your part

Whatever you do I am sure you are doing it in her best interest. Good luck x

aw tyn. what did you decide to do? i can only mirror what the others have said and say something has to be done... i would choose option 3 from above. tell her what you are going to do and then just do it. then at least she'll be prepared but the decision will be taken out of her hands. and if you tell the rest of your family this is what you are going to do then maybe you could all talk to her together instead of one at a time?

i really hope you get it sorted soon honey. it sounds like a nightmare!!

hugs.

abz xx

Tyn Sweetheart, all our thoughts are with you. Whatever you decide to do has to sit well with you. I am sending my love and good wishes to your mum and hoping she will get the help she needs.
Love and hugs to you too Tyn x

Yeah tyn, let us know what's going on hun. *hugs* xxxxxxxxx

(guys, i'm really quite sad today... that guy that I spoke about. He's depressed about something and i've tried to make him feel better but I just can't. i've asked him what's wrong and he won't tell me, just that he has some stuff to think about. he's come home from uni a bit early, as in before his graduation and taken a 12-8 job to "help him take his mind off things". He told me once that he feels like he can tell me anything, and i feel a bit hurt that he doesn't feel like he can tell me about this so I can help him. but obviously I won't tell him that, as I dont want to sound selfish. it's his time to be sad now not mine. arrrrr. couldn't sleep a wink after we finished texting last night because he sounds so different, like almost totally devoid of emotion. it's weird. sorry to bug you all with this. xxx)

honey. some things we have to mull over before we can tell anybody else about them. try not to take it personally. at least he told you that he was down. that's a big step. just be there for him. at least he knows that when he does feel ready to talk, you feel ready to listen.

big hugs.

abz xx

yeah i knooooow :( you're right. thanks abz :) xxxxxx

elle I agree with Abz, I really couldn't have put it better myself. Especially with men, when they have a problem they like to sort it out themselfs, they aren't like us woman that we want to talk it out, and have a listen to eachother. Men want to go away and just think about it until they have a solution. And to add to that they ( a lot times) don't even share it with their male friends unless they think he will have a Solution to the problem. But I am certain that when he is ready to talk about it ...you'll be the first to know. You have a bond and as long as you just let him know you're there, he will be fine.

Tyn, Oh sweetie, I am really sorry to read about your situation. But I definately think door number 3 would be a good idea. If you can't get her help that way then maybe you need to contact some agencies that deal with depression ect and see what options they may give you. Because if your mother HAS to consent, she may not, but there may be other options to get her help. ( if that makes sense) I am sending you big hugz and lots of love from me and mine and I hope you are able to sort this out for you and your family!!

J

Hey all. Feeling mildly better today. I am going to give my mum some more time to sort herself out. She said she would, so i gotta hope she does, for all our sakes. So no more stressed about that, for a week or so :)

And Elle, thats guy's for you! We keep it all in until we either explode, or it resolves itself :) Don't worry, he will tell you in time if he needs to! xx

Hahaha whereas women, lol, i babble on for hours about my problems. oh well... hehe :) thanks everyone xxx glad you're feeling better tyn tyn xxx

hi tyn. well done on making a decision. i'm sure you'll be keeping an eye on her in any case, but in a lot of situations people say that just to get you off their back. keep on pushing hon. for all your sakes it needs to get sorted.

you are being an absolute star and at the end of the day, that's what will come through, not any animosity that's around at the mo...

still sending you hugs. you're being thoroughly cuddled by all of us today it would seem :)

abz xx

Tyn, I am glad too that you're feeling better. My thing is do you think she means it or do you think she has ( for a lack of a better way of saying it ) lost the plot on things? She you honestly feel she has, you can go to your local police station and they should be able to help. They may be able to ( whilst it sounds harsh) arrest her under the mental health act and then take her to the hospital to be seen. If she refuses and the police think they need to, they can get a warrent ( i think it is but it might have another name) and that way she gets seens at the hospital. Because as much as I don't want to say it hun, I can't beat around the bush. She is ( in my opinion) in a very poor health and needs treatment ASAP. There are many things it could be, and whilst maybe she no longer has the will....you need to have it for her.

Or you could try and call a GP out of hours for her and see if she will let them see her. ( which ever) =-)

Speak to y'all in a bit. Off to the hospital myself! Be back in bit.

P.s abz...day two is going great...still not hungry...( what a freak out that is hehehehe)

well done jenn! you clearly feel great :) tyn, that's what my friend did with her mum, but her mum had schizophrenia, not sure what constitutes as coming under the mental health act. keep being happy :) we'll squeeze you till it hurts lol xxx

First of all :grouphugg:especially for anyone feeling real crappy at the moment. What Jenn means is to section under the mental health act. That may or may not be an option depending on how Tyn feels about her mental health. Has she lost grasp on reality or has she made a concious decision because maybe she thinks she knows what is wrong and feels that treatment is either too late or not an option in the first place. Tyn, if you think she has lost (however temporarily) her mental health then this may be the option you are looking for - otherwise you have to respect her wishes, however wrong or selfish they may seem as a person of sound mind has last word on treatment. It's not easy whichever way but if it is a mental health issue you have to weigh up the physical risks of leaving her in that state. Last night I mentioned scepticemia for a reason. By your description she could easily have something like that and it is VERY serious.
Elle - hang on in there - your friend will probably come out with it when you least expect it.
Love and hugs x

Back