Big Boys Need Love Too!

Well Done. Bigger congratulations on your diary page x

Hey Girlies!
Jenn!! Good to see you back around here! We misssssed yoooooo!

Today is a good day again. Not overly hungry again, tried once again to make chocolate in the freezer, and yet again its not good at all, so will scrap that in the future.

I have my microwave coming on Sunday, so all is good in the world again. Glad things have got easier with this silly diet.

I am done now with University for a full week! Atleast going to class, got stacks of uni work to do which is so blahblah lol. Ahh to get a degree!!

Hope we are all good today!

i fell off the wagon big time last night. finally stopped feeling sick though so hopefully that's sorted me out. unfortunately it means i'm starving again today :( ah well. onwards and onwards. mum was really impressed with my weight loss though :D and she usually doesn't notice. or says she can't tell. so her saying she was gobsmacked was a rather huge achievement. will be seeing her next in a couple of weeks hopefully but then not until christmas and i want to give her another surprise... and shop for wedding dresses. back on sole sourcing for the next six days. i need to get back into ketosis with a vengeance!!

Your braver than me Abz! I don't think i could even consider eating any food just for fear of dropping out of the big K. It was a nightmare getting into it.

I am totally dreading Xmas. I am going to have to eat, thats not an option. I am going to stay up in Preston until very close to Xmas i think, and then go home and only eat on Xmas day and Boxing day (if i have to) My dad and sister don't know i am doing the diet, and they would have a ***** fit if they found out. But hopefully i will have dropped below 20st by then, so they won't really be to worried. As if this Xmas isn't going to be **** enough. lol.

i am the same tyn. i love christmas and christmas dinner and really want to go for it then. hopefully i'll be quite close to goal by that point. are you managing the cost of it all ok? you're doing brilliantly :)

how much water are you drinking?

i'm feeling rather sorry for myself today. it is so so hard to get back into!! there are people on here who have managed through christmas without coming off plan and you never know. you might want to be one of them. it can take months to get back into it properly. i've tried the other plans in between but getting back into ss is going to be a nightmare!! the novelty of the flavours isn't there this time to keep me interested!! ha.
ah well. i know that it's only six days. six days until my next weigh in. and i know i can keep it up for that long. that's how i'm thinking about it :) just six days. then maybe i'll move back up to 810. maybe i won't. depends on how the six days go i suppose :)

abz xx

oh oh oh. i totally forgot to tell you all :)

i asked my cousin if he would be my master of ceremonies and apparently made him cry before meeting his boss. oops, ha. anyhoo. i was talking to him last night. his boyfriend mark is this international opera singer person. i haven't met him yet. they've only been together seven years, ha. in any case. he asked if i would like mark to sing at the wedding. if he's available and in the country and not singing somewhere else. how exciting is that? i could have this amazing opera guy singing me down the aisle :D i might not. but just that the offer is there is pretty amazing.

abz xx

Hello can I join you all chatting on here? Wow that sounds amazing at your wedding! I am singing at my sisters wedding in December so hopefully I will have dropped some lbs by then! xxx

Yea, i actually want to eat at Xmas tho, which is the bad thing. Its one of those things that is always the best thing to look forward to, not sure if its going to be the same this year or not, my mum used to make the best Xmas dinner, EVER. We might end up going to my Nans or something, i don't know, depends what Dad decides.

And as for the opera singer, you should totally atleast listen to what he would sing, it might be something romantic and stuff!

(((hugs))) Martyn - sure you could eat christmas day just have lots of green veggies and turkey!!!

xxx

it's true. you could. have a low carb christmas. but it never works out that way. i think from a psychological point of view it's better to accept that you are going to be bad and make the decision as to whether that is worth it or not rather than trying to stay quite good with low carbing and then falling face down in the christmas pudding and feeling like a failure. i believe that if you do something and it is an actual decision. something you think about before doing, then there's nothing wrong with that. it's when you absent mindedly wonder to the fridge, think f*ck it, scoff cake and then think 'why the hell did i do that' that the problems start. i am going to have major trouble with the german christmas market. all i do is eat at that every year!! might have to purchase some goodies for christmas day!! ha.

abz xx

wow abz that was freaky...I read your message about your cousin and didn't look at your pic and I thought it was TYN...*LOL* I freaked for a second and thought I missed something....but it would be nice to have a singer at the wedding. All I had a a shniedy tape of some song I never heard of at the reg office. *LOL*

Hi everyone, I have had a busy day today sorting out stuff I should have thrown out yonks ago :eek:

I went to the post office this afternoon to collect a parcel - it was great, it was my Granny kit. I sent for loads of :whistle:nursery rhyme finger puppets and gloves with :whistle: five little ducks, five little speckled frogs and five currant buns in a bakers shop :whistle: Gem's gonna have fun :D

Tyn - It will be difficult this year as it is the first year without your Mum :hug99: The first Christmas after my Dad died we put up a picture of him doing what he did best - laughing at some naughty joke or other - and we all had a glass of champaign in rememberance of him and the way Christmas was when he was there. We made sure we did the things he would have enjoyed and would have wanted us to enjoy. I hope it goes well for you and your family and I'm glad you're feeling more positive today :)

Bee - Welcome to "Big Boys". These guys can "chat" for England and many other countries too so stick around x

Abz - Fantastic news for you about the opera singer and great that your Mum noticed your new slimmer shape x

Thanks for the welcome Gem! Your granny kit sounds fab!! xxx

Yea - they live around 150 miles away but when I see them they know what I'm for. I have worked with kids for years and now I work with teenagers. The boys have picked up on how much I enjoy doing the hands on fun bit. They are 1 and 3 years old and full of fun x

ohhhh maaaan lol i wrote something HOURS ago at about 2pm and it never posted. oh well. think it was something along the lines of me going to get my hair done.

oh yeah, essays ahoy! you guys can seriously talk for england lol.

Jenn heyyyy! I think my scales have yet to show the effects of the cake lol but we'll see.

Tyn the microwave saga continues lol! Don't tescos sell them for a tenner or something lol?

Guys, what im thinking when it comes to xmas:

a) consider that turkey is one of the best meats in terms of calories
b) pile the plate high with veg, leaving less room for other things
c) allow yourself to indulge slightly but DON'T overdo it. i used to have christmasses where i'd over eat to the point of feeling sick. there's no point to that it's stupid.
d) Plan a tasty low cal desert. So as not to feel like im missing out i plan to have a skinny cow choc icecream and/or perhaps a weight watchers desert in the freezer. that way when the big ole deserts come out like usual in my fam i can get that out.
e) don't nibble too much. I usually have a massive get together with my extended fam in the evening which results usually in a buffet with MORE deserts PLUS nibbles. if anything it will be THIS that finishes me off hahaha.

xxxxxxxx

Evenin' Elle. Yea, the Christmas thing is gonna do for me defo. I'm away mid December to see my daughter and the grand-kids, away the week before Christmas, Home Christmas Eve for a few days to have Christmas with local family (other daughter, son-in-law and mother-in-law) and away the new year week. That makes for a lot of celebrating and I'm gonna be hard pressed not to come out of it with the mega-squatters from hell. Much eviction needed in the new year I reckon. Now let me see, what will my New Year Resolution be for 2009 I wonder........

Back