Big Boys Need Love Too!

sounds like an excellent plan elle. now we just need to work out how to recognise each other as photos just never work, ha.

abz xx

I have one and its true!! lol

Oh and roll on 2 hours! I can't wait to get to Manchester and see my mate! I have missed her so much lol

lol, i have one as part of my laptop and i can honestly say I have never done naughty things on it! Tyn you are one naughty boy :p Abz i'll pm you my email address, should be online later on if I don't end up going out :) xx

Hiya everyone :)

The boss brought in THREE BOXES OF CREAM CAKES this morning and left them out on the staff room table. I was working on site so I was seeing people clapping their chops round the delicious looking objects and licking their lips. I had already made up my mind that I would try to resist, knowing that the worst time would be at the end of the day when I was on an energy low.

Fate was on my side, though as one of the teachers went out with two students to buy two pots of maggots for the fishing trip tomorrow. There they were on the top of the fridge wriggling and squirming while the teacher and the caretaker made tiny holes in the lids with a compass point :eek: then, horror of horrors they replaced the lids and put both pots in the fridge on the shelf just below the remaining cream cakes :eek: Isn't it funny how quickly cravings and hunger pangs can leave you? :D x

Taz - my post from Wednesday (I think) is the bit about maggots and their contribution to my weigh in this week x :p

well once again i have succumbed to my little sister's vast amount of chocolate. i don't get it, over the last 3 days i've had CRAZY cravings, and totm finished last week!! why? lol. argh. ok ok i now have stuffed a piece of chewing gum in my over active gob and i'm not eating any more. xxx

I have just stuffed poached salmon, chips and salad followed by ice cream in MY over-active gob and I don't give a ****. I have also had wine. I'm celebrating a great week and a 2lb loss. No treats week again next week - I'm going for an end to my present target in 2 weeks x

lol yay Gem, you're right. i don't feel bad, it's a friday treat. xxx

well my friday night involved getting home, trying to use minis to keep me away from pizza but i still had phone access so ended up in the bath for two hours with a book and then in bed. ha. woke up this morning feeling a bit less munchy but have still put more weight on... i'm going to have gained at weigh in at this rate!! ah well. if i carry on it can't help but work. it's just glitch week i suppose. and possible totm although it's taking it's time showing up. but gluggity glug and all that. plus, my size 17s now fit great and look great and in fact are too big in places. everwhere except over my tummy and hips.. which is the bit of me that doesn't seem to want to go anywhere... ha.

abz xx

it has just occurred to me that we are all meeting up and i don't know what to call you all. elle. are you el or elly, because in my head you are an el, but if that isn't how you pronounce it then that's silly.

and taz. i don't think i know your real name!! unless, of course, it is taz...

abz xx

Morning all, had a mad crazy day yesterday. My dad picked me up at 1130 and we went to pick up my new car. From there we went to my grans house so we could give the car a proper clean up and Taz it up! Then my dad wanted to test it out for himself so we took it for a 10 mile spin! He was impressed with it and is very pleased with his purchase! From there I drove the Taz-mobile home where my friend was waiting for me so she could see the new motor so she stayed for a coffee til 6pm then I had to get ready for kickboxing.

Went to KB and from there we went to the pub for an hour where my ex colleagues go on a Friday night. Stayed there for an hour or so then went to tesco to do our shopping. Stopped off at the chip shop on the way home and got home at 1130pm! What a day!

As for Brum, still haven't found out for sure if I got the day off but it should be ok. I will most likely be wearing a top with a huge Taz on it!

Attachments

• C_024_20A.jpg
    C_024_20A.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 35
:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I thought I'd better say that quick or it'll be afternoon!!!

I had a bit of a lie in this morning and then got on the net to try finding sewing machines. Someone brought an amazing machine into school for the kids to use yesterday. It does embroidery at the touch of a button and you can now get machine that connects to the computer via USB for extra clever stuff so you can be a crafty geek - that appeals to me. The prices are frightening though and besides I don't think I'd have time to do it justice but looking is cheap.

Abz - I'll be the one with the one with the Taz top, answering to the name of Gem :p

If Taz can't get the day off I'll think of something else but it'll be OK. Elle can give us a landmark on the station :D

I'm still very stiff and didn't have a very good night last night which is why when I got back to sleep I slept later. There are odd bruises coming out here and there and some places feeling bruised that aren't but it's ok really and could've been a lot worse :)

Well, I haven't had my breakfast yet so I guess I'd better go and make porridge :)

:character00238: Have a lovely Saturday everyone :character00238:

Hey all,

Well I am finally Home!!! Got home Wednesday night. Had the best sleep of my life!! *LOL* sleeping in my bed was like sleeping on a cloud...it was so comfy and snugglely. I spend Thursday day trying to get a few things sorted in the house and relaxed a little and let me MIL play with the little, who she missed more than anything. Friday, well I spent time looking for m new oven...so that is £550 out the window, and looked at a few other things, but then I need to get some groceries. And Well naughty naughty girl. I don't know why I didn't eat before I went, it is always much more expense when I actually go to the shops when I am hungry. But I will say, I feel so much better for coming and eating fruit and veg. Both days I have managed at least 6-8 bits of fruit and veg...so I am pleased. I have had 3 all ready this morning. But yesterday, I had had 2 bananas and 2 pears in the morning....and then I went shopping at 2pm...I had had nothing else so when we finished at 4pm, not only was my pelvis feeling like it was just going to snap ( as the basket weighed a ton) and my head was banging and my tummy was rumbling enough the girl on the check out heard it! *LOL* So I grabbed a sandwich from there counters. Wiltshire ham and wedneslydale and pickle. HMMMMMM!!! it was nice and filling. And then I had nothing else till tea at 7pm when I had another homemade sandwich was roast turkey, little cheese, onion, and salad...HHMMMMM!! IT WAS SUPER filling so when i finished that...I was perfect. And it was so filling that I didn't want anything else the rest of the evening which was a bonus. I have lost 2 lbs since coming home, which too is a bonus as a gained 5 in holiday. I think that was due to only having to eat crap as there was nothing normal to eat.

Anyway, Gem well done on your and the salmon sounded nice.

Abz...I used skype all the time. I call my family on it in the US and I also have a US number so my family can call me without it costing the a fortune.

Elle, Glad to hear you are still in the 12's.

Wombat...you like the play games so much I would have thought you would have a cam.

Tyn, Naughty naughty...if you want to lose the weight you can't be eating crap like a pepparami. At least if you are going to eat something make it something worth eating...something with some salad and meat...I know the cafes at uni sell that kind of stuff.

Taz, nice to hear about the car. I have a car that has been sitting in my drive for 4 years now...it is a good car it is a vectra. We bought it just before I get PG the first time, but I did warn my OH that vectra's make me sick ( something about the sell inside- and it is all vectra's not just one) so we only put about 250 miles on it and it has been a garden decoration for a while. But OH doesn't want to get rid, and I do. Luckily we have an enclosed garden so no one see's it. But if we lived like normal people with the standard drive it would have gone after 3 months.

Anyway. still not sure about brum, the pain is getting worse and yesterday was to the point of my crying....so I will go on monday to see the doc and see if there is anything they can do...or if I am stuck...because another 25ish weeks of this is going to kill me I think. If it is so bad I may have to decided if I want any more kids because of this. But if I can get some pain killers than I might be ok.

Gem,

I have one of those kind of machines....Mine is a brother PE 150. I have bought some materials to work with and try it all. They are very expensive...it was my present for having my son. My mum had one and I liked it so OH got me one. So atleast I have someone to help me when i have problems, cuz I just call her and say "HELP IT WON'T WORK THE PATTERN MESSED UP!" and she helps me! *LOL* But she one upped me and bought this other machine too which is like £4000 and it had all the gadgets. But you can make some great stuff with it. Not just emborier clothing bags etc...but you can make harder lace bookmarks and all sorts. I am hoping that if we have a girl I can make some nice stuff for her. Cuz like I said, my son has one of my old stain shirts as his "silky" his confort thing, and he rubs the tag on it still.*LOL* so I am going to make one for the baby too...just need to know the sex of the baby, so I can get the right colours. Then I am going to by some Minkee material to put on the back and embroider either a disney character on it or looney tunes, or something else. But hopfully it will come out nice. The machine also has a handheld scanner so you can scan anything and put it into the sew machine and embroider it. Sorry about the typos but I am too lazy today to go back and fix it.

Good to have you back Jenn. I know what you are talking about. My daughter has been having strong contractions for ages now and she still has a long way to go. It is her third pregnancy and she always has problems. She is in a lot of pain and still has the little ones to look after. Every now and then there is a panic and they take her into hospital as they think the baby may be coming - then home she comes again. We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next panic. It's not the best way for a pregnancy to go but I bet it'll all be forgotten when you've got that lovely little baby in your arms x

That sounds great Jenn. I haven't done much sewing for years as my old sewing machine has made it's final protest and I never bothered to renew it. I am thinking of getting a basic or basic + type of machine and am favouring the Janome ones at the moment but if I had loads of time at home I would love to play with one of those super dooper ones. I used to do a lot of craftwork and the sewing machine was out all the time. I have made everything from childrens' clothes to coats and even my wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses all those years ago. I have always enjoyed making things and possibly when I have more time I will do so again. x

Back