Big Boys Need Love Too!

Lost 1.25lbs which takes me past my 30lbs lost target.

Only 2.5lbs to me getting into the 13's now!!! x x:bliss:

Thanks. I'm getting there!! x :D

Hi there guys. Only hours to go to our Brum meet. Up tomorrow at stupid o'clock to get to Bristol Temple Meads and way to go :) x

Elle - Well done on the weightloss. Does this mean you are a Friday Girl too? We're a growing clan you know ;) Thanks for the weather report. I was wondering what to wear and now I've decided - something VERY warm! Starbucks/Costa fine with me too :) x

Jenn - what awful news you have and what a terrible thing to happen to such a young girl. I hope she can pick her life up again. It was good to see you posting again though :) x

Taz - Yep, definitely beat you to it this morning :p x

Jools - Guess the next meet should be in Bognor then :p x

Off upstairs to sort clothes out so that tomorrow morning can run smoothly x

Thanks Gem :)

Believe it or not girls i'm still at work at this ridiculous hour. We're all starved so we're about to go and grab some thai before heading home - i will perceviere (i dont know if that's spelt right) to not eat too much. Tomorrow, then, we can meet at starbucks/costas. when you arrive and make it up to the main exit/entrance of the train station (i.e. where the people check your cards to make sure you're not about to slyly not pay) you'll see a staircase in front of you. (a burger king to the right of it and a newsagents type shop on the left) climb the staircase (there may be an elevator, i don't recall) and look to your right at the top. the coffee shop should be right there. Any difficulties you all have my numbers. x

Thanks Elle - see you at Starbucks x

Jools - Guess the next meet should be in Bognor then :p x

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

Wouldn't want to inflict that one on you all it's hardly the most "happening" town on the South Coast!!! x :p

I've got some good childhood memories of Bognor Regis I'll have you know :p Do they still have the trampolines on the beach and the zoo at th Yaverland (?) end? I remember Simba the Lion with his trainer Nyoka and Geroge the Macaw at the zoo. I enjoyed a few holidays there as a child :) I remember we stayed with an awful woman who wore an overall with roses on it and her poor hen-pecked husband was lovely :) x

Hi again :) It is really unlikely Iwill be posting tomorrow morning so I am going to say goodnight and good morning all in one.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone - I intend to ;)

I've got some good childhood memories of Bognor Regis I'll have you know :p Do they still have the trampolines on the beach and the zoo at th Yaverland (?) end? I remember Simba the Lion with his trainer Nyoka and Geroge the Macaw at the zoo. I enjoyed a few holidays there as a child :) I remember we stayed with an awful woman who wore an overall with roses on it and her poor hen-pecked husband was lovely :) x

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

Sorry but the trampolines are gone & the zoo has been replaced by Butlins!!

And ...............................

I hate to be the one to have to tell you...................................

But Nyoka is no longer with us!! :p

well guys. i'm only just off to bed... i'm not at my best health wise, ha. but i'll be there with bells on :)

off to bed now. see you in the coffee shop place. not that any of you are likely to read this before i see you... apologies when i don't recognise anybody...

abz xx

i read it abz and im reeeally hoping you'll recognise me hahahahaha.

Morning all! I guess I will be the only one posting here today then!

Gem, yes a smooth morning run would be good, I intend to get to the station a little early so I can get brekfast and a coffee as it's cheaper and nicer than buying on board!

Frijj, well done on the loss. I went to the zoo/Butlins in July this year for a Minimins meet!

A & E, can't wait to meet you guys.

Have a good day everyone x

Gosh it's quiet on here when the usual suspects are off playing in the ring with no bull on a cold day with plenty of hot air rising.

Minimins converged from the north and the south (all three of us) to decend upon poor Elle who guided us purposefully around the cafes, shops and German Market in Birmingham. The city was heaving and at times shoulder to shoulder as we made our way around.

:xmastree:​

Abz talked until her voice went and the rest of us were just as bad, the Christmas lights were beautiful and all in all we had a lovely day - hopefully to be repeated in the not too distant future :)

Thank you Elle for being the perfect hostess and showing us around your City. It was a lovely day :)

:nightf: Night night everyone :nightf:

Hey Martyn
Nice to see I'm not the only lad on here!
I'm sure by now you will have lost some weight... maybe enough to get you confident enough to use the gym? I was in there at 20 stone... felt a bit weird at first, but at the end of the day everyone's there because they share a certain body image and fitness ideology.
Message me if you wanna chat,
Lee x

Hi Lee
Welcome to Tyn's thread. We're a mad crowd that met on here and keep the thread busy when Tyn disappears. Be patient and he'll be back, meanwhile you're welcome to talk to us x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I'm up quite early for a Sunday morning but I have had a very good nights sleep after an incredibly busy exhausting and very enjoyable day.

Today I have to do a little food shopping but mostly I'm up for doing absolutely nothing.

I know Abz has to go into work today so I hope you're not too tired Abz after yesterday. So lovely to spend a day with really nice people.

:character00238: Have a lovely Sunday everyone :character00238:

Hey ladies,

Glad you had a great meet up yesterday. I was thinking about you all. I love the markets...we get a french one here at the end of May and I always go. But then I am a craft girl. I love to go to craft shows home shows etc. Well I am glad Abz took up my job...cuz if i'd have been there I'd of never stop...I mean common you've seen my posts. *LOL* But I am really glad you were all able to meet and put faces to posts. And next year we can have another one hopefully, and I will big the baby with me....

Jenn - it wasn't only Abz that talked for England - IT WAS ALL OF US. You might have had a job to get a word in - although..... I think somehow you might have managed!

I really do think there will be other meets and when you are back to normal again it would be great for you to join us - we thought of you yesterday too and said it was a pity you couldn't be there too x

Back