Big Boys Need Love Too!

If you're on pay and go why not check out 02. I was on a tarif where if you top up £10 a month you can have 300 free texts - you still have your £10 to use on phone calls if you need it. I have gone onto their simplicity contract (on a month to month basis - not locked in) where you pay £20 and get more texts than I can use and around 10 hours of calls + 1 free bolt on (I chose free unlimited calls to UK landlines) - the only thing I have to pay for is any multi-media messages I send at 25p each.

I went over to 02 ages ago and they seem to look after their existing customers and just keep getting better x

i am on pay as you go because i can't guarantee that i will have any money at all to get a contract. at least with this, if i have nothing, then i pay nothing!! although the o2 stuff does sound great :)

abz xx

I can stop the contract at any time if it doesn't suit me and go back to the pay and go but this seems to be suiting my needs quite nicely x

Creative do a really good range of mp3 and mp4 players. I am looking at an mp4 player at the moment that I quite fancy!

I saw viewty - that's the phone I have. Dont bother, trust me. May aswell get the iphone - experience tells me that iphone is very good. viewty i suppose isnt too bad but the screen isnt sensitive enough and it's a bit complicating scrolling and stuff and the camera, although 5mp, constantly goes blurry...

I don't really mind about the camera, when i need pictures taken, my girlies always have their digital cams with them, even when i don't want them taken (There was a drunken incident with me pee'ing ... very bad friends!) And apparently, the cookie has a good enough camera for all the other times. I just hope its good, i have read alot of good reviews, but one or two bads ones about it, but i am gonna get it anyway, if its bad at all, i will just take it back to the shop and get all fussy and annoying, i can do that when i need to, rather well actually lol. I am just waiting for the 5th to see if the contract runs out, as we are not 100% sure yet, they said we can upgrade on the 5th, but not sure if that means the contract is up aswell.. hmm wish i could find out some way! lol

well i have a £10 bright red phone that only rings and texts. no picture messaging, no camera, no mp3s and no bluetooth... hey, i was skint...

abz xx

and I have a simple little Nokia, and it's a work one so doesn't cost me a penny. :)

Good morning everyone :)

It's a bright sunny here south of cyberspace AND IT'S MELTING THE SNOW!! :character00238: Behave yourself Mr Sun, we don't get snow very often :mad:

I don't know what I'm doing today. I'm running out of fresh food as I'm due a shopping trip and the car is still at the garage. I may get it back today, depending on where the part has to come from and whether it does the trick :confused:

Have a lovely day everyone :)

It's bright and sunny here, but it doesn't look as though it's melting, well not yet anyway Gem.

On closer examination, it's only on the rooftops it's melting so we might get to keep it. It's still VERY snowy on the paths and in the gardens so we may be ok

Ah, I can't see any rooftops here at work Gem, they are all flat roofed. :)

I think it's a mixture of the sun and the heat from the houses themselves that's melting the snow. Its still on the garage roof at the back and on the roof of the conservatory

All the snow is gone in Preston :( Not like we got alot anyway. Its just cold and icy now, almost killed myself about 5 times walking to class this morning, my own fault for wearing stupid shoes, having my earphones in and being in a near catatonic daydream while going lol.

Actually had a really good morning/afternoon so far. Had BSL this morn, which was a pain in the rump, we got told we have a week to prepare a 5min conversation that we have to perform at the front of the class next week on 19th, 20th and 21st cent deaf issues.. joyful. Bring back the days where we just sat their learning vocab!!! Then we went for a treck around town, spent 20mins abusing the free aftershave samples in superdrug! lol, we got a few funny looks, but we really didn't care lol. Then i dragged them to the phone shops to look at my new phone, only to find out that i can't get a new one for another month!!! Atleast i might save up more money now and get a upgraded touch screen phone as i have more than 3 days to find the cash! lol.

Then we all went to the all you can eat buffet as none of the pubs where open at this time for a lunch, only to get some major cramp/pains in my belly when i sat down, not impressed! lol. Now i am back home with a hot water bottle and a scary pile of uni work snarling all angry at me! lol. Ahhwell.

I want snow! Not fair.

Our snow is melting fast now - naughty Mr Sun!!!!

Hi martyn,

our snow is still here at the moment, but unless we get more I think it''s go tomorrow.

i think ours has pretty much gone now... we are still forecast more over the next couple of days but along with rain it probably won't hang around. the main roads are all clear but around our house is like an ice rink and our street is almost a 45% angle so walking around is fun :D

ooh ooh. THE BOILER MAN IS IN MY HOUSE :D so hopefully i'll be able to go home to toasty heat and a hot bath :D although it's possible that we won't dare turn the heating off again until the summer time!!

abz xx

Good news Abz. I'm still waiting to hear if they've managed to mend my poor broken car x

Oh Good news abz, hot bath tonight then :)

Back