Big Boys Need Love Too!

World of Warcraft, blah! crap game, get him to quit this instance!! lol.

Blizzard are a bit 50/50 on their CSR from what i have gathered, but you might be oki with the refund! Fingers crossed.

I hope the plumber comes out, if not, get really shitty and mention legal services, if only for a good giggle after, i usually giggle when i have to be mean like that. I actually giggle at alot, so that might just be my unstable state of mind most of the time... meh details! :)

ha. well they have been trying to avoid changing parts to save us money i think. and if thomas hadn't faffed with it they would have come out today and been fine... gah!!

abz xx

I think maybe you should threaten your OH with legal action then :) Or atleast a mild - full blown tantrum hehe.

Tyn - the tooth thing - It may be a piece of tooth left over or it may be that the clot has formed and hardened (desirable cost that's what needs to happen) but the worst case scenario is that it has got infected somehow (it happens) in which case it will need sorting soonest. Get it looked at otherwise you may have a BIG problem on your hands (or in your mouth even) x

See! Nurse Gem! You're not going far in trying to eliminate the idea that you're a nurse Gem :p You'll always be one to me:p

x

Where would you like me to stick it Taz? x

Ha Ha - cowardy, cowardy custard Taz x

How did we get onto syringes?

Keep up Jim!!!!! Elle has this theory that Gem is a nurse (which I'm most definitely not) so Taz said she wouldn't trust me with a syringe (come to think of it, I wouldn't either) haha x

Oh right, I see. OK Nurse, I'll try and keep up.

I couldn't be a nurse - I hate gory things like blood, especially mine!!!

Morning all! We have woken up a white world outside so it's a duvet day here! Mr Taz can't get out to work as all our vehicles are surrounded by snow ane dangerous roads! AND snow is still falling! Slowly, but it's adding to it!

Attachments

• Photo-0038.jpg
    Photo-0038.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo-0039.jpg
    Photo-0039.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo-0037.jpg
    Photo-0037.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Photo-0040.jpg
    Photo-0040.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 19

At least there's only one pair of feet Taz - Two pairs would've been worrying x

I am so jealous Taz!! Its just dark and cloudy here :-( I hate being in the north, we never get anything fun!!!

Good morning everyone :33:
WE HAVE SNOW - LOTS OF - YAY!!!!!
:26:
Despite my best efforts to reason with him, Mr Stone has gone off on untreated roads to serve industry - hero that he is!!!! and has just phoned to say that he has arrived safely AND ON TIME. I would not want to mix it with the traffic in these conditions - it's not always what you do, it's the stupidity of other drivers too :eek: I have had a few experiences in the past in snow when I have felt VERY out of control at even low speeds.

Have a lovely day everyone :) x​

The road outside our place is slushy and brown and yukky! Some cars were still going too fast when when there was just pure snow in the ground. There are some idiots out there! Me and Mr Taz will be going for a walk shortly across the field to the local Tesco to get some stuff for breakfast!

Good morning, Snow, Snow, Snow and Snow. Very buttock clenching drive into work this morning, but here I am and it's all white, everywhere.

well it's my day off today and OH has been told to stay at home. so a whole week without pay. aargh. not good timing!! but i have managed to get in touch with my previous mortgage advisor after the branch she used to work at told me she shouldn't be dealing with my mortgage, i emailed her address from last time and she got in touch saying of course she would. awesome :)

so hopefully those payments will reduce in the near future!! am going out later bridesmaid dress shopping. after lunch in fact. to see if the dresses we've seen online are in fact suitable. and the only person who can try them on is me. as my chief bridesmaid is rather pregnant and my other bridesmaid is in newcastle. so to see if they look good on... hey ho. hopefully they'll be great and it's another thing i can take off my list... hopefully. cross your fingers. we won't be buying them for another month or so but i want to check the fabric etc...

abz xx

Back