Big Boys Need Love Too!

Wohoo, yay! Its just started to snow (lightly) Hopefully it will get heavy and be all white and magical soon!

And abz: Good luck on your dress hunting, i would come and model them for you, but i wouldn't want to get you worried about me upstaging you at the wedding. Mwhaa :)

Ha ha I've just been on the phone to my mate who is looking out the window. There are two blokes and 3 teenage boys making a snowman out the front of the house and she is running round the house to get a better view cos she thinks they've given him a willy - she said "Even snow isn't pure any more"!!!!!!! :D

well there is a giant snow penis on my way to work... somebody had kicked half of it down but it's huge testicles and half a shaft were testament to what it was :D

abz xx

Ooo... Abz - that sounds good!!! The snowman down the road is being given a personality with a scullptured face and a bearded chin. My mate wants to go out and take a piccie but doesn't feel she can until they go in x

Snowman with a willy, giant penis LOL

More news from the snowman building. She can only see a profile and it's driving her crazy. They are now rolling another ball up so she thinks they might me making a snowwoman. She is thinking of asking if they need a condom x

OMG - she now thinks what they are building is lying in front of the snowman and looks very much like another body - she is going mad with curiosity on the phone!!!!

More news Taz - the body on the floor has its legs apart and two big bumps towards the top of the torso. I reckon I'm gonna have a coffee and then go round armed with a camera - report back later x

LOL

Yes we want pictures.

Weather Update: Preston is back to being boring and snowless :( I want to make snow penis!!

Hello! :) just saw your thread :) had a nosey at you're pics and just wanted to say well done on your weight loss! :) You look like a really fun bloke :)
Good luck along the way :)

OK - Don't get excited, I haven't been round to my mate's yet. Here are the photos I took out of the window just as it was getting light this morning :)

Attachments

• 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the crazy room Purple Hugs, take a seat and join in! Just leave your sanity at the door heh.

I am so very much jealous of you right now Gemster! If only you could see my jealous face! That is a sight to wake up to indeed!!

Back