Big Boys Need Love Too!

yeah. i was wondering about the sane comment... since when was i the voice of reason? :D :D

abz xx

awwww that sounds lovely. i made a pic of an owl once using pasta with my mum and that's something that i have never forgotten. also i totally agree on the only eating till he's full...thats a valuable lesson. i always used to get told to eat all of my food or i wasnt allowed to leave the table, and people wonder why i am the way i am with food haha. i keep catching myself out telling my little sister off for not cleaning her plate dry and then I realise and just ask if she's full.

in other news, bet your hubby loves that you play xbox with him. i got over computer games after the end of the megadrive craze haha. i still have it somewhere, wonder if it works! good old sonic. x

yeah. i was wondering about the sane comment... since when was i the voice of reason? :D :D

abz xx
to be fair haha, you're right, i was going to say maybe we should invite gem along for that role but then i did realise, truly...NONE of us are actually normal, sane individuals! xxx

haha i have an excellent photo on my album showcasing my lack of normality, i've just thought. tis of me and my friend dave a bit tipsy on the dancefloor. queue monster growing out of shoulder impression. i love being weird.

Hahaha its well hidden under loose clothes. trust me it's there, you should see my belly. and dont forget my boobs are like giant balloons. and also i have quite a bit of weight on my back! 'BMI don't lie'. The medical profession should pay me MILLIONS to use that line. MILLIONS i tell ya. I'm havin a bit of a photo upload rampage, its helping me avoid work. wooooo xxx

ooh guys! as i was looking through my photos i remembered something. anyone here a fan of gok wan??!! i met him when i was working at the national wedding show! :D

awwww that sounds lovely. i made a pic of an owl once using pasta with my mum and that's something that i have never forgotten. also i totally agree on the only eating till he's full...thats a valuable lesson. i always used to get told to eat all of my food or i wasnt allowed to leave the table, and people wonder why i am the way i am with food haha. i keep catching myself out telling my little sister off for not cleaning her plate dry and then I realise and just ask if she's full.

in other news, bet your hubby loves that you play xbox with him. i got over computer games after the end of the megadrive craze haha. i still have it somewhere, wonder if it works! good old sonic. x

Hhehehe, I have a few of mattie's pics around the house. One in particular I adore it looks super cool and like a proper painting so I framed it and it is in the living room.

On the other news...well I try to play...I think inside he is laughing thinking " sucker" since I play badly. I love to watch him play the GTA games and we are almost finished with GTA4. It will be a total let down when we finish it as I help him a lot and we just chill. We get out out ginormous bean bags and sit closer to the tele and play for 3-4 hours sometimes. ( if we get stuck) once the monkey shine goes to bed! Or mi-mi's as we call it. We play worms which is a laugh, and other games. I am awful at the football ones, but have scored a time or two against him. :D

The food thing...well I don't want my son to go through when I am going through. I make sure he eats and sometimes he eats a lot, but I amek sure that 95% of what he eats is healthy. My OH makes dinner every night and we don't eat ANY ready made food. Everything is fresh and from scratch. So he only gets the best. Plus he loves fruit, dried fruit, nuts, and popcorn. So he is good. Always tells me when he is full...and I can tell when he is lyinig or not cuz if I pretend to eat it...he freaks out if he is not full. When he is full he doesn't care.

ooh guys! as i was looking through my photos i remembered something. anyone here a fan of gok wan??!! i met him when i was working at the national wedding show! :D

Oh I sooooo love gok wan...I would so be a happy "fag hag" if I could make him my best friend!! *LOL*

Love him to bits!!

:wow: Well done to all you losers - in the nicest possible way of course x
:scale:

Deffo a Gok Wan fan:)

HAHAHA. Thanks Gem you always make my day with your excellent posts. Jenn...absolutely love your tactics, i'll write it down in my how to be a good mum list. and abz, lol, just for you i've put three photos up from edinburgh where i look awful in (face and all haha) to show you my belly. notice that the other photos are of the boobs up or i'm stretching so you dont see the full effect. I'm not saying that it's absolutely massive or anything, just that its definitely there to lose. And also, i reckon my boobs are a good half a stone each hahaha... *ponder... thus if i was a man would i weigh a stone less?!?!" xx

Yay elle - you're back! Sorry to hear the earth hasn't moved for you yet!
:sick0019:Are you drinking plenty of water
:sick0019:Are you getting enough fibre? (up the cereal and lose it somewhere else)
:sick0019:Keep up the prunes (can't believe they haven't erupted yet)

If none of the above works there's always dynamite :D Evil Grin

Oh and remember the (old?) (Chinese?) proverb:
"She who sits on the loo and strains get piles" :eek: x

Lol... just looked at photos... This is me before hair straighteners and Paul Mckenna, on my 21st birthday! Blimey.... (bit drunk...)

Picture133.jpg

oh good lord im so happy im dieting and i havent got that awful top anymore. was a present so i thought i should wear it but obv my boobs didnt fit in even though it was an 18 so stuck a balck top on underneath...

also very happy ive stopped biting my nails...

Long orange boobs are defo in fashion this year x

i was looking through my photos to find the one of me and gok wan, found it YAAAAY. this is for all you wan the man fans:

megok.jpg

oh my god. you will not believe what just happened to me... well. if i tell you i've just been hiding out in the disabled loos washing my underwear and am now being VERY careful with the cd bars... and how about i tell you i didn't even notice!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. am sure i smell like manure. want to go home and cry :(

abz xx

Back