Big Boys Need Love Too!

hehehe...well good luck. I have been lucky I go everyday...sometimes twice. Goona go and get my powder from my cdc and get the mother in law and fill the van up ( dreading the cost or petrol to manchester and back) then back home. And my little one just said " I want to get something from my cupboard!" and then gave me the " I am going to get some sweetie's smile!" He calls it his cheeky smile. Yesterday he just before bed he said he was still hungry and wanted some grapes. I said no cuz he was going to bed but that he could have some tomorrow ( today) and he said " but mama...I want you to say yes." and I just laughed...he was giving me the eye and the cheeky smile...hahaha

that is so incredibly confusing hahaha, i scrolled to the last one and thought, iSWEAR ive read that post already!! hehehe. Dont know what your comp has done there lol.

i've not heard many people who have said they dont like their particular diet product, so i'm sure there'll be something you like. dont worry, we'll all help you through!

your mother in law sounds nice! x

hahaha ok i wont ask again:p 45 mins left of work..ROLL ONNNN. the day has gone so fast since i banged my head at lunchtime :( i'm hungry again so just want to go home and eat YUM YUM x

Hey all...I have just put my son down and I laughted so hard I had to spit my food out...they said kids say funny things...but what my son came out with brought us all to tears of laughter.

What did he say?

hehehe...first he just blurted out and asked if my mother in law was going to die!! hahahahaha then when we were talking he said nana don't spit...and mama doesn't spit...then he said nana do you swallow? all innocent like...I was in tears both times and almost has couscus coming out of my nose!! *LOL*

Oh and I just heard my OH and mother in law taking and she doesn't think I will stick with the SSing....SOme faith or encouragement..but won't say anything to my face...it has just p**sed me right off. It makes me all the more determined to lose the weight just to spite her!!

Hi guys, had my first weigh in at the chemist today for Lipotrim. 16 lbs gone in 7 days! :eek: I'm in shock! Drinking about 5 -6 litres of water a day and being absolutely rigid. Isn't fazing me at all really. The week has flown in to be honest because I'm working flat out during the week and I'm covering the overtime on Saturdays at work to keep me busy. Getting more done, feeling really energetic but suffering from indigestion which Zantac is helping but don't want to rely on Zantac to get me through the day. Anyone else had this problem? How is everyone today anyway? Don't really know any of you :confused:! lol. I suppose if I could keep up I'd be alright! :)

wow Dave. that's an amazing loss in your first week!! how much further have you got to go? make yourself a ticker so we can see how you are doing.

massive congrats hon :D :D

abz xx

and now i've managed to read through all that. Elle. how did your weigh in go this morning hon??

and where has tyn gone? good luck for the doc's today honey.

abz xx

Dave - that is fantastic. Well done you:)

FFBB - out of the mouths of babes... how did MIL react when she heard that? Don't let hurtful comments get to you. Prove her wrong!

Tyn Tyn Tyyyyyn!! Hun hope the doc's go well. Today people, I did weigh myself and i'm 14st 6lbs. Yay! that's a 2lb loss. So obviously something's gone a bit better this week! :) Just got to update my tickers now. Thanks for asking abz you star. xxx

Jenn, your son is hilaaarious!! hahaha. can't believe your mother in law said that, YOU SHOW HER!! ;) xxx

:D :D ooh that made me laugh :D

well done on your loss hon. keep it up. and drink more water. you'll see a huge difference :D

abz xx

wow guuuuys check out how much i've lost altogether since being my biggest! 20lbs!!! that's amazing. woopdedoooo. 3 more pounds and i'll be off the 200lb mark FINALLY. EVERYBODY DAAAAANCE NOW, BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. i'm a bit happy hahaha. I've got 3 litres of water here with me abz, we'll see how much I can drink today :) xxx

Hi guys, had my first weigh in at the chemist today for Lipotrim. 16 lbs gone in 7 days! :eek: I'm in shock! Drinking about 5 -6 litres of water a day and being absolutely rigid. Isn't fazing me at all really. The week has flown in to be honest because I'm working flat out during the week and I'm covering the overtime on Saturdays at work to keep me busy. Getting more done, feeling really energetic but suffering from indigestion which Zantac is helping but don't want to rely on Zantac to get me through the day. Anyone else had this problem? How is everyone today anyway? Don't really know any of you :confused:! lol. I suppose if I could keep up I'd be alright! :)

Blimey you! that's amazing! Congratulations :) xxx

OMG that is awsome. You're doing so well!!! Congrats!! Keep it up!!:party0011:
I am hopeing to have some good figures like that once I start mine on tuesday ( cambridge diet). But luckily I lost the 1lb i gained yesterday...so lets see how well I do on my own by tuesday morning.

Dave - that is fantastic. Well done you:)

FFBB - out of the mouths of babes... how did MIL react when she heard that? Don't let hurtful comments get to you. Prove her wrong!

Thanks...I plan too!! silly old cow!!! ( her not you!!:D) I am sure she does everything just to wind me up. And now to top it all the puppy we got for her ( for some companionship ( she has no OH or friends- wonder why) she is mean too and says she's not bonded with her. It only cost us £600 so looks like I may be getting another dog, which I didn't want. I had said that after our boxer goes that is it for a while...but looks like we are going to be the proud owner of a cocker spaniel. We do so much for her and I have never met anyone in my life so ungrateful. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

poor thing. chin up hon. stay smug as a better person :) and at least the dog will go to a good home :)

abz xx

Hey guys, sorry i wasnt around much yesterday, was nervous about my exam results so was keeping myself busy.

Well, d-day was today, and unfortunatly i have done rather badly. Failed 3 mods, joy. They are my English and Sociology mods, which i kinda knew i would fail, as i didn't really try to complete them. Oh well. University is over-rated :)

Now i have the joy of spending the rest of my summer panicing about Resits if i decide to do them (And offered the chance) Or drop out of uni and join the real world lol.

Congrats on all your weigh-ins ! You did great Elle and Dave!

Thanks...I plan too!! silly old cow!!! ( her not you!!:D) I am sure she does everything just to wind me up. And now to top it all the puppy we got for her ( for some companionship ( she has no OH or friends- wonder why) she is mean too and says she's not bonded with her. It only cost us £600 so looks like I may be getting another dog, which I didn't want. I had said that after our boxer goes that is it for a while...but looks like we are going to be the proud owner of a cocker spaniel. We do so much for her and I have never met anyone in my life so ungrateful. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahaha I did say I wouldnt ask but since you've told us anyway:p how annoying she is, I take my kind words back yesterday. oh well, at least you've gained a lovely dog. :) xxx

Back