Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hey guys, sorry i wasnt around much yesterday, was nervous about my exam results so was keeping myself busy.

Well, d-day was today, and unfortunatly i have done rather badly. Failed 3 mods, joy. They are my English and Sociology mods, which i kinda knew i would fail, as i didn't really try to complete them. Oh well. University is over-rated :)

Now i have the joy of spending the rest of my summer panicing about Resits if i decide to do them (And offered the chance) Or drop out of uni and join the real world lol.

Congrats on all your weigh-ins ! You did great Elle and Dave!

Tyn! Thanks first of all lovey. Secondly, my advise is that you can't let all your dreams of where you want to end up and what you want to end up doing go just because you've failed 3 modules. Revise, take them again, and see it as a lesson learnt. In my second year I failed a module because I was sat on the inet all day and didnt bother revising for it as it was law. I spent my summer revising, took it again and passed and never failed a module again! Learnt my lesson good and proper there!! lol. Dont worry chick, honestly xxx

i spent my first and second year failing a couple and retaking them. you'll do just fine honey.

abz xx

Its just sooo annoying. I know i could have done so much better if i had tried. Oh well, atleast it will give me something else to worry about than getting a job lol. And i get to go back to Preston for a week or so :) Yay

tyn - try not to let it bother you too much. I know it's not easy, but just keep at it and you'll get the results you need - it is only one summer after all.

Hi everyone, sorry, had a meeting. See tyn! lol, there's always a good point to everything, you just have to look. xxx

Hey all,

Sorry only just got back, sister dragged me everywhere with her lol.

Well, went to the doctors, alot of help he was, told us he can't do a thing until she requests his help, even though she wont request his help. And, to top it off, he has noticed i am 'abussing' my drugs, and so has now stopped me getting repeat perscriptions. Yes Mr Doctor, i would just adore you to give me yet another thing to stress about, oh really? How very kind of you, you complete and utter fcuktard! Argh!

So yes, today has just been a very nice day, and i can't wait for more. I am going getting some chocolate, a bottle of wine, and crashing out.

I Still have to tell my dad we have to deal with mum ourselves. Not to mention the huge fight thats going to cause, all the while contemplaing how i am going to do 1/2 years work in 2 months and still find a job. Omg, i think i might start going insane and kill people.

Ok, ranting over, bring on the booze!

P.S How are you sexy ladies today? Hope all is going well. lol

aw hon. i had a feeling that might happen. but at least you have got the ball rolling and you feel you are doing something. if you only have 1 exam to pass (i don't know if yours is the same but we had to pass 100 out of 120 credits so if we had 12 exams we had to pass 10 a year to continue and keep our honours) or even 2, then revising for just those over the course of a couple of months will be a breeze. concentrating on one or two subjects without worrying about coursework etc is much easier. trust me. i speak on experience.

as for the job, something will crop up. and if it doesn't then you'll be back at uni in a couple of months and can use the extra time to revise for your resits.

and all of this might cause a huge fight but usually fights like these clear the air. everyone will get their feelings out in the open, and even if you don't all agree you'll at least know how each of you feels about this situation and have a good basis to move on and work with it.

i know things seem pants at the moment but you will get through this, as you have everything else. life will perk up.

love ya hon. hope you enjoy your goodies. try not to get upset on it though. i bawl on wine if i'm already upset.

mwah
abz xx

Yea, i am planning on drinking alot of wine, crying my eyes out over Steel Magnolias and then starting tomorrow fresh as a daisy (With a hangover)

More angry at my doctor for taking me off my Inhalers. He was right, but didnt need to make me go cold turkey! lol.

As for the resits we havent been told whats going on yet, waiting for a letter. I was combined hons, so its 3 different subjects. Please god dont let it be 3 different exams, i will go insane lol.
Trying to learn BSL - Sociology - English Lit all at once.. why do i get myself into these situations lol

i have no idea babes, ha. are you level 3 bsl then? i want to do my level 2 this september but don't think i can afford it so might have to leave it for now... and steel magnolias? you really do want to make yourself cry don't you? i'd watch divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood instead. still upsetting but really uplifting at the same time...

abz xx

No, i am still pre-stage 1. Wont be lvl 3 until i finish my degree i don't think. (Or stage 2.. not sure they don't use numbers, silly teachers)

I am just feeling sorry for myself and angry today i think. So much has happened, and none of it is really that terrible, we knew the doctor couldn't do anything (He is hawt tho.. yumyum, total DILF), and taking me off the drugs is a good idea in theory, so they actually work when i do have an astmah attack. And failing my first year isn't the end of the world, but really, couldn't it all have just spaced itself out a little? lol Ahh life. I just need wine, a movie and sex i think. ALthough, my dad was muttering about the cinema earlier, so might end up going to the flicks watching WANTED, while slightly drunk. Yippy! lol

My god, i have got depressing this week, next week is am going back to chirpy and happy, being grumpy isn't half boring.

hey hon. how is the film? i really want to see it :)

life has a habit of throwing loads of **** at you at once, but the benefit is that once you get through it you know you can get through life in general. anything in fact. and you won't fail your first year. you'll resit and pass and it will be fine. and you get several chances to resit too if i remember rightly. so don't worry so much.

i've got my bsl level 1. i loved it. absolutely loved it. and desperately want to do level 2 with the same teacher. she totally totally rocks :D ha. it's amazing how much you can understand even when you don't understand specific signs. anyhoo. enough of that. i think your degree is amazing. and would love to do it myself except i am never ever going back to uni if i can help it. ha. i struggled enough the first time around and now i am finally using the degree i got four years ago...

life will sort itself out hon. you just have to ride the wave while you can.

abz xx

Hey everyone! Thanks for the messages. Just need to power through the next week and see how I do! I've got a lot to lose. About 140 lbs to get me to target weight. It will be a long process but it's exciting at the same time! Can someone please point me in the direction of instructions to get a ticker please? Spanks very much! Dave. :)

Davey, dont mention spanking around these lot, they will kidnap ya! lol.
Where is Madame President when we need her. lol She has the full tutorial on how to do it, but from what i remember.

Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy...
-
Click on the weight loss option
-
Add in your details / Pick your graphics
-
Copy the BSS (something like that) Code and paste it into your signature

Bingo, ticker.

Obviously it isnt going to work now, but hope it does!

And Abz, i didnt watch it, instead spent the evening watching Big Brova! And then 2 hours of Gok Wan, hes so funny and cool lol.

P.S Sooo drunk right now. lol

P.S Sooo drunk right now. lol

Me too... well kinda sorta lol

have another half a bottle of RED wine here beside me and an 11 o'clock start in the morning... to drink or not to drink that is the question :D:D

What ya having to drink ??

ps... I'm gen by the way... pleased to meet ya :p:p

Ahhh red wine too!! mine is gone now tho, stupid bottles are getting smaller .. grr grr

Ohh yea, totally gonna regret drinking the entire bottle when i wake up, but meh i needed it lol

Hi btw!

Hi to you too :))

Popular lad around these there parts I see lol

Hope all starts going well for ya soon chick

I'm off to bed.. praying for no hangover :rolleyes:

Thanks for that Martyn, trying it just now. Lost in a world of tickers!

Back