Big Boys Need Love Too!

Abz...I am not sure if it is me or because I am still ill or what but I got dizzy before and I am bringing up a lot of acid when I lean down to pick something up. You I am not in the slightest bit hungry I just feel...blah. I don't think it has anything to do with the lack of food because I have gone 2-3 days without eating and only drinking water or alcohol and didn't feel like this.

Need to go to the grocery store in a few and was trying to put it off as long as I can. UUHHHUUUHH ...oh well... It is got a good cuz that I am giving up the one thing that is not human or animal that i love!!

oh my god i love shameless!! i used to fancy him too, and then i saw him on jonothan ross and i changed my mind. not sure why... maybe it was the camera angle? lol. love how he married whatsername in real life. x

Yeah her name is ann duffy I think. I never really rated her acting but I saw her in the virgin queen and thought we was brilliant.
Well I love james...He was amazing in THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND. Great film. I love that he does alternative stuff. He is really making a name for himself in the US and I really think he is going to be seen as the new Ewn Mcgregor. From what I understand the pair live very modestly even though they have money coming out their yingyangs. They drive I think like a fiesta or similar and live in a modest apartment in some bad part of london.

haha, bit much isnt it, you'd think at least they'd live in a modest apartment in an average part of london? haha. last king of scotland is one film that i really want to see but havent managed to yet. i went on a play.com spending spree on saturday night, 7 films for £23. i love it but think maybe its a waste of money as i dont watch films as often as i'd want. xxx

It has been on sky...do you have sky? Or sky+ even? Cuz there are some good films on. Little'un just watch wizard of oz for the first time yesterday and loved it. So maybe when i get back home we can watch it.

i have sky but my dad wont get sky movies. he refuses as he sees it as a waste of money. it is quite expensive i think. we have the usual basic stuff + sky sports. when i win the lottery i'll sort it haha x

Evening all! What a glorious day it's been today :character00238: I've been SO busy I that I've hardly had time to enjoy it. There's me thinking I might dust off the old bikini :eek: What a shock THAT would be for the world :D I don't think there will ever be a time when I can wear a bikini again - Them days is gone forever I reckon. Well guys, I have been well good today - but will it be enough to reverse the weekend damage? Jenn, you sound so busy but could you just come and clean my house too? I would be awfully grateful :D

Evening all! What a glorious day it's been today :character00238: I've been SO busy I that I've hardly had time to enjoy it. There's me thinking I might dust off the old bikini :eek: What a shock THAT would be for the world :D I don't think there will ever be a time when I can wear a bikini again - Them days is gone forever I reckon. Well guys, I have been well good today - but will it be enough to reverse the weekend damage? Jenn, you sound so busy but could you just come and clean my house too? I would be awfully grateful :D

Hahaha...well as much as I love to clean other peoples houses:D I may just have to give it a miss. hehehe.

Well The sad things is I have to do it all again tomorrow, plus some. Ahhhhh. But I did manage to get through the grocery shop without too much of a hitch.

Hey abz, You were right. I had the broccoli soup for my dinner tonight....YUK!! I thought I would be ok at first but in the end I had to neck it as I thought it might not stay down. EEWWWW. Well I still have one more shake for later. I am kinda surprised that I haven't had not a one hunger pang!! Maybe I am just a weirdo! The oly real side effect I can see is smelling other peoples food. My husband made bacon and eggs for dinner tonight and normally it doesn't bother me...but it actually smelled nice for a change. But it still didn't make me hungry!! YEAH!!! But I am sure it will all change come tomorrow.

Hey guys :)

You sound like you're getting on really well, I'm so proud of you all;)

I'm planning to start tomorrow but I'm staying with my best friend at the weekend, and I have a birthday party and a BBQ to go to so not sure whether to start after then as I'm sure starting then breaking the diet will be quite soul destroying (melodramatic, moi?).

Not sure when I'm coming to Leeds, I'm supposed to be visiting a friend in Keighley :eek: and all I'm thinking about is planning a mini Martyn meet tee hee! What does everyone think about that? I'm basically free anyime as I have about a million loo ( I have no idea how to spell it :eek: , say the girl with an English A level) days that I can take anytime. Would be wicked to meet you all! Gem where about in the South are you, I'm Wiltshire :)

If anyone wants my number just shout... Abz has been lax with the texts of late ;)

x x x x x

Hey guys :)

You sound like you're getting on really well, I'm so proud of you all;)

I'm planning to start tomorrow but I'm staying with my best friend at the weekend, and I have a birthday party and a BBQ to go to so not sure whether to start after then as I'm sure starting then breaking the diet will be quite soul destroying (melodramatic, moi?).

Not sure when I'm coming to Leeds, I'm supposed to be visiting a friend in Keighley :eek: and all I'm thinking about is planning a mini Martyn meet tee hee! What does everyone think about that? I'm basically free anyime as I have about a million loo ( I have no idea how to spell it :eek: , say the girl with an English A level) days that I can take anytime. Would be wicked to meet you all! Gem where about in the South are you, I'm Wiltshire :)

If anyone wants my number just shout... Abz has been lax with the texts of late ;)

x x x x x

well pass it round if you're handing it out freely...hehehe.

See I live in the land of the dying so I know, no one lives near me Bex. We I live it is kinda a bit like a science project gone horrifically wrong!! And not to mention that there are very few girls under the ages of 15 that ain't got kids down here. And not just 1 but like 2 and 3. Freaks me out. I used to play a game with my OH called " spot the norm" which meant that we would look around and see who amongst the weirdos actually looked normal...but when you do this several times and it takes 30 + minutes of being in a busy town centre...you being to think twice about going into town...hehehe ( sorry for the ramble.)

Sorry guys I really DO have to stay incognito as I can't blow my cover with the family yet - I've got a horrible feeling that I'm gonna feel VERY left out cos you're all FANTASTIC. Bex, I may not be a million miles from you. Parts of Wiltshire are not far away from me x. I've got to say that my folks are SO observant (not) as no-one has noticed what I'm doing OR the 11lb I've lost. Well, press on regardless x

Girls, emergency advice needed!

My sister just came into my room crying her eyes out about our mum (shes older than me) Shes got it into her head shes going to die. And, i can't tell her she is wrong because she isn't the infection in her arm is worse. She is so thin now (My mum shoulda been on the WMITT forums about 3 months ago. Now i could easily fit my hand around her leg) from what i can tell, her boob has shrivvled up, and its now smelly really badly of rotting meat.

My sister is going to go to our grandparents tomorrow and cancel her trip to the USA next month because she is terrifying she won't be alive when she gets back.

I have gotta do something. My dad tried but backed down when she told him to, but i can't see my sister like that again.

Seriously, i gotta do something, now. Help! So much for stress-free!

ohhhh blimey tyn tyn! i just dont know what to say. *hugs* can't you phone for a doctor? or an ambulance? or would she just freak out?? xxx

Bex, Gem, i was in wiltshire middle of may it's GORGEOUS!! :) Gem can't you get out and about without your parents finding out? not sure when i can meet up guys i'm really busy.. erm. maybe end of july, as then i wont have to tell my rents where im going so they dont find out about this (lol...like gem). they're off on hol end of of july and i'm not off to meet them till middle of august. xxx

I am just chain smoking fags atm to try and stop me shaking long enough to go down and have it out with her. I am terrifyed for some reason. And she would flip if i did it. But its the last resort.

Tyn mate, from the medical training I've had that sounds like it is something quite very serious. Has she been to see a Doc, had a diagnosis etc?

Sweetheart, she needs to go to hospital.

Not parents with me elle - it's EVERYONE, even my OH and best M8 don't know what I'm up to - and won't as long as I can pull it off. Sorry guys x

ask your dad and your sis what they think. and weigh it out. if you think it's for the best then do it. even if she flips you know you're doing it for her best interests! we're here for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tyn. I would be tempted to call the ambulance and tell them you think she may have sceptacemia or something. They will not come if they think she may refuse treatment so you may have to be cagey about that but once there they may be able to persuade her to go to the hospital. If you feel she is mentally ill you may be able to make the decision for her, otherwise you will have to take her final decision. Talk to your sister and put this to her. If you can get the paramedics there she may let them have a look. It may help to be firm about her needing to be treated and she may be just wanting the decision taken out of her hands. I don't know your mum so cannot really say what is best. Don't forget to mention the smell and the shrivelled up boob if you call. Good luck whatever you decide x

Well... that was a complete cock up.

Just went down and tried to talk to her about it. But got completely shot down before i could even get enough wind behind me to start yelling.

Apparently my dad has tried the same and its ended just the same.

Managed to tell her that me and my sister are really really worried about her. But she just said that she is dealing with it in her own way, and everytime we mention it, the anxaity(sp?) makes it worse.

That was not a pleasent conversation. God damn her for making us feel this way, and knowing what she is doing. And in the words of my sister : Bollocks, she is just a selfish twat. Argh, this family is driving me insane. How long till september is it? lol

Back