Big Boys Need Love Too!

The postman just knocked - he had a parcel for me. That's the best thing about ordering by post - receiving parcels! I opened it and it was a motorised ball cleaner :eek: now come on you at the back, stop that silly giggling and I'll explain ;)

You see, my son-in-law is a golfer and in persuit of that illusive hole in one he needs to have clean balls and that's where the ball cleaner comes into play :p A nice little Christmas extra to keep him out of mischief :D So you see I'm quite innocent really ;)

haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha. why does he need clean balls for golf tournaments? surely he keeps them tucked away at all times:p:p heeheehee.

thanks very much Gem, i hope so. Hopefully ill be complaining that I can't get into the 12's soon just like when I was complaining that i couldnt get into the 13s :) x

Just long suffering - he has to put up with ME X

Poor guy, i'm impressed he's stuck around:p tee hee hee. I get the impression you're a rather cool Mum-in-Law Gem :)

Thanks Taz... we all are! x

Heeheehee. I wrote this just in like a split second, Gem is incredibly hard to rhyme with as is purple:p

There once was a rocker called Gem,
Who chilled with the crem de la crem.
She died her hair purple,
And walked with a hirple,
And saw the toffs never again.

xxx

Brilliant Elle - yours is over on Starlight's thread - think I beat you to it! And the hirple - yea I've had one or two of those in my time x

hey guys. sounds like you've all been having fun on here today. and a motorised ball cleaner? i was chortling away to myself there... :S and oh the images!! bad gem!!

well i was a bit naughty last night but i don't feel bad. i'll explain. we got pizza for tea. terrible of me i know. the reason i don't feel bad is because i had one small slice for my dinner, decided i was full, and chucked the rest away!! i feel like i'm making progress with my 'off' button :D so hopefully i've now gotten rid of the pizza craving and can move on with the 1000 plan. i am two nectarines and a shake down and am about to have my yoghurt. am feeling rather full actually. drinking water is still a problem. i'm being really **** at that. no other way of putting it really... MUST get rid of this holiday weight though.

am still feeling really low and gloomy. i don't know why and it's really hard at work to keep all perky. i actually want to curl up in a ball under a duvet and cry, although there is no reason for it. i quite fancy watching a chick flick but know that i would be a bigger and snottier mess by the end than usual!!

only 3.5 hours of work left though. today has zoomed by quite quickly and i have arranged to meet a friend of mine in my lunch break tomorrow for a catch up. so that's something to look forward to. other than that i'm writing training manuals... or trying to. finding the fine line between too technical and downright patronising is really difficult!!

abz xx

ps. please come and visit me on my 1000 plan diary. it keeps getting really lonely on there - abi's 1000 plan diary it's called so it shouldn't be too hard to find :)

abz xx

Here we go again.....

A lady called Elly it seems
Was a very small size in her dreams
So she said I will try it
Restricting my diet
Now she has to take in all her seams

And in case you thought you'd escaped the Gemster.......

A lady called Abz had a plan
To be slim before wedding her man
Creative with shakes
Big changes she makes
Can she do it? yes I know she can

A young lady called Taz had a mind
To go out one evening and find
A pub with a feel
For a low calorie meal
And a bottle of wine to unwind

A lady, shall we call her Claire
Went to Norfolk without any care
And I have heard a tales
That she's hidden the scales
Cos she thinks she found extra pounds there

There, I think that's covered today's usual suspects........

Frequently! I just got a lot of nonsense in my head that's all. Still you'll all get a bit of peace this weekend cos I'm away haha x

Holidays huh? It's a rotton job but someone has to do it otherwise the British Tourist Industry...... well you know how it is.......

Sorry Taz - you had the expense of a wedding didn't you and February wasn't the best time for the only holiday of the year. Still hopefully you can get away sometime soon. You could probably do with it x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

It's far too early to see if Mr Sun is joining us today but I really enjoyed his company yesterday - made me feel summery, so much so that I was wearing a vest top again. When I went out to the shops I noticed that despite the sun it was quite cold in the shade.

As predicted, sts this week again. I hope the squatters don't like me too much this weekend and I'll go for a loss next week.

I still have a fair bit to do before I go away and I'm at work all day. I'll be rushing around once I've finished this post and between getting home and leaving again so I may not check in until sunday evening.

If I don't check in before, have a lovely day and a fantastic weekend everyone. Be back Sunday evening x :character00238:

Good morning!

I love love love my limerick. Thank you so much :D

Well I did use the dreaded scales and it read 17 4 1/2 which means I about stayed the same during what I thought were two BAD weeks. Maybe I wasn't all the bad and I have been fairly active. Lots of walking in Norfolk and tidying at home.

I had a sort of coming out experience yesterday. I was telling my friend about my size 23 problems and we talked about trying to lose weight. She's had a bad year and has gained an unwanted stone or so. We are going to try and do something together and I'm going to try and recruit her onto here.

I have dropped hints to other friends but this is my first big conversation and if we do this I'll be telling her my weight which until now has been my secret (apart from everyone on here lol).

On holidays, Norfolk was my holiday! But I can't really moan because I went to New York and Las Vegas last November.

Have a good day all. x

Back