Big Boys Need Love Too!

All is clear now abz but don't worry about the front gap - Madonna has one of those and she's not done bad for herself!

Taz - yours is a bit of nuisance too - and painful at times.

I used to have a tooth that pointed down my throat. That was taken out just over a year ago as it had died off. It never gave me any trouble and I was sad to lose it - it was like an old friend. The one next to it had to come out too as they shared a space but the gap seems huge - doesn't show though x

ha. i'm not worried about the gap gem. i am well used to it. the only time i have been without it was when i had braces the first time and it swiftly came back once they were off. this time i have been told i will be given a retainer to put in overnight to keep my teeth where they should be and i'm guessing i'll have to be very strict about wearing it!! i'm more concerned about damaging my front teeth. i have no nerve damage. they have checked. but i can't press down on my right front incisor, or bite with it really. i avoid using it all together. i don't want this to be a permanent thing. plus, my teeth still shift slightly and i could end up with really horrific teeth as i get older...

on another note a bulb in the bathroom popped but with an almighty bang and the fuse was gone. i have now switched that fuse with another one (the same, don't worry). so the plugs are working, the lights are working... so what the hell is the third fuse spot for that i just nicked this fuse from?? hmmm.. any ideas? maybe it's for the kitchen or something. but those appliances will run off the plugs one as it is a higher ampage...

abz xx

I don't use the shield cus I don't like it! I rarely wake up with headaches or pain anyway the trouble tends to start as the day goes on.

I've just been to the doctors and I have laryngitis and could take 2 weeks to clear up :(

awww honey!! that sucks!! you poor thing. at least now you know what it is. although you probably did in any case being you :)

look after yourself. if you feel ok other than that then surely it isn't that bad? you'll have to be careful when you get your voice back though. you'll yell so much you'll lose your voice again... :D

abz xx

yeah I do feel ok otherwise so it's not so bad. I will definately be making up for it when I get my voice back!

Mr Taz had better enjoy it while he can and then WATCH OUT!!! Shame about the diagnosis. Still, you may need a bit of a rest after the time you've had. If you feel ok get on with a few things, if you don't it's Jeremy Kyle again innit. x

Abz - Hands up - I know nothing about electrics, sorry. Hope you get it sorted. x

I thought you were his biggest fan (?)

I am and I had tickets to be in the audience but I couldn't afford to get up there so I had to cancel the tickets :(

I knew it - I had you down as a JK fan Taz - so what's the problem with having to be at home then. I reckon you could do with a bit of a break after all the c**p you've been dealing with. Take care and get well soon (((Hugs))) x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Another good night on the new mattress. Checked yesterday that it was indeed the right way up - told by the people in the shop it would take a while to get air into it and soften. OH not got used to it yet but I reckon he will. He's not usually as sensitive to different mattresses as me and I am doing OK.

Today is the day I resume my phased return to work after taking 2 weeks to get sorted out after my mum died. To be honest I still don't know how I feel, or how I'll cope today. The only other day I have to work this week is Thursday so it is only 2 days I have to get through. I am still sorting through all kinds of paperwork which has been keeping me quite busy and I think it will be when all that is done it will hit me.

Have a great day everyone :character00238:

good morning. i've been sitting here an hour going through emails and emailing wedding photographers and realised i hadn't said good morning to you guys yet and there's gem pipping me to the post as usual :D

good luck for work today gem. just take it steady. (((hugs)))

well guys. i have a 6.75lb loss to report for this week, leaving another 6.75lbs exactly of holiday weight to lose still. it feels like a giant hurdle, ha. but the first week has gone well. i don't expect to have lost it all by the time i go and see my cdc but it would be nice ey :D

so i'm on my way down again. ooh. that's going to be a good loss to post on the three months for christmas thread. i'm going to go and do that :) ha.

hope you lot are geared up for a good tuesday?

Morning all! good luck at work Gem! Hope you're all good. Sorry I disappeared yesterday - i decided i was going to put a dvd on and cosy up in bed :)

Taz i used to love jeremy kyle when he was jezza and working at brmb radio doing his late night show. unfortunately now i find him quite patronising and that he kind of has a sense of superiority. He just annoys me now lol, I can't watch him programme. It's ashame you couldn't go though, my friends went early last year i think and they had a pretty good time - i think they were going to try and make their way through all of the daytime tv shows hahaha. Triha was definitely on their list. x

Guys ive just figured out my basal metabolic rate, it's the most interesting thing ever lol. it's basically how many cals you would burn just by lying in bed all day. My figure is 1695 based on my weight/height/age.

Exercise - Get weight loss advice, cardio and strength training workouts, information on how to get started and more

Try it and see. Oh and also there's a bit about how to get through weight loss plateaus and the best way to lose weight bla bla. Apparently for me to lose weight i should be on around 1666 cals a day.

Understanding Weight Loss Plateaus

i just put these on sandy's diary incase it helps her at all. i know it's pretty upsetting when you sts and cant understand why
xxx

oh p.s. guys the wedding was ace. I had a great time, danced the night away. and surprisingly enough i couldnt eat all of the main course or the pudding because we started off with bread and veg (you know, celery sticks etc) and dips and i'd got a bit fuller than expected.

Anyway there's a friend of mine called kyri, very into his training - a total gym buff. He ALWAYS notices that ive lost weight (which is nice but quite worrying lol) so he came up to me and said, you've lost weight again havent you!? What's the secret? Bless him. I'm just worried that if i put on a few pounds now he'll come up and say, you've put a bit of weight on, what's happened? haha...
xxx

Morning all! good luck at work Gem! Hope you're all good. Sorry I disappeared yesterday - i decided i was going to put a dvd on and cosy up in bed :)

Taz i used to love jeremy kyle when he was jezza and working at brmb radio doing his late night show. unfortunately now i find him quite patronising and that he kind of has a sense of superiority. He just annoys me now lol, I can't watch him programme. It's ashame you couldn't go though, my friends went early last year i think and they had a pretty good time - i think they were going to try and make their way through all of the daytime tv shows hahaha. Triha was definitely on their list. x
I have been to Trisha, that was great fun. The guest got into an arguement with someone in the audience!

lol oh dear. i think i would quite like to go to see something like QI, Mock the Week or Never Mind the Buzzcocks. xxx

Back