'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Sounds like you are having a good day, keep it up!

So far I have had -

B - 2 cereal bars - 166 cals

L - Jacket Potato - 270 cals, Tuna - 131 cals

S - cereal bar - 83 cals

total so far - 650 cals

Hi all I'm in!!if that's ok? I have 5 stone to lose in all, but I just want to concentrate on the first 3 right now. i would love to lose 2 lb a week but I'm not sure I can. I've signed up for teh New York marathon (?? seriously!!) in november, so I need to get my weight down or I'll never do it.
My weight just keeps creeping up adn I'm tired of constantly losing some and putting on more. I'm scared of what I'm ding to myself. Anyway, I plan:
I'm 13 11 today
April 1st: 13 3
May 1st : 12 9
June 1st: 12 1
July 1st : 11 8
August 1st: 11!!!!

Can I do this?

Last edited:
Hi all I'm in!!if that's ok? I have 5 stone to lose in all, but I just want to concentrate on the first 3 right now. i would love to lose 2 lb a week but I'm not sure I can. I've signed up for teh New York marathon (?? seriously!!) in november, so I need to get my weight down or I'll never do it.
My weight just keeps creeping up adn I'm tired of constantly losing some and putting on more. I'm scared of what I'm ding to myself. Anyway, I plan:
I'm 13 11 today
April 1st: 13 3
May 1st : 12 9
June 1st: 12 1
July 1st : 11 8
August 1st: 11!!!!

Can I do this?

Hell yeah of course you can do it :) And wow to doing the NY Marathon, very brave :)

Evening all :)

Hows everyone getting on?

Day 3 and feeling VERY positive still. Had a feeling I would wanna snack on something today but in fact I still havent had dinner as I dont feel hungry!!

So thinking of having a jacket potato or something which will be pretty good calorie wise :)

4 days till first weigh in, Im prob' setting myself up for a fall, as hoping for more than 2lbs, first weeks tend to be good sometimes....

Done about a 30 min walk today (plus lots of running around at college) then were going to take the dogs out later for 20 mins (one has arthritus so cant take him out for long :() prob do the same tomorrow and then Friday intending on a long walk again with the active Pup (well 1 yr olf but still a puppy in my eyes ha ha)

Be good to hear from everyone and see how your all doing

xx

Hi guys, I have 10st in total to lose too. My brothers wedding is very early June and I would like to have lost 3st by then. I was meant to start (officially) last Monday but found it hard to find the time to do my 20min work out with my 20 month old running wild.

I managed to make time by ordering hubby to bath the child for atleast 20mins last night and tonight, so I feel quite motivated right now and would love to join your packed lol.....

The one issue I have is my unhealthy obsession with food. I cook healthily but my portion size is excessive, I snack unheathily and eat take out once a week. So if any one can give me any tips and pointers in breaking my bad eating habits. I find it harder when I'm out and about as when I'm in the house I snack on fruit coz thats what I give my daughter.

My starting weight was 20st 9lbs and since have dropped 6lbs. But I also am a serial weigher and my scales can differ +/-3lbs , so I tend to step on the scales 3x and take an average lol (every hour) not really but some days it does feel like it. I will weigh in offically on Monday after a week of doing the 20min workouts.... fingers crossed for us all... xx

Hey hayls222.

Good luck with ur 3 stone, Im sure you can do it :)

What sort of diet are you following?

i'm doing so so, to be honest. just can't seem to get properly back into the swing of things!! :(

Hi, mind if i join in!

I want to lose at least 4 stone, that would get me to a bmi of 25.something! So at least 4 stone, hopefully a touch more, closer to 5.

I have had 2 children in the last 26 months, and i have put on weight since the birth of my daughter 8 months ago! So i go back to work in May, and i know i wont have lost it all by then, but i want to have a lot a big chunk of it!

Im doing SlimFast and today is day three!

I am determined this time! I even made a blog (something i thought i would never do) but i thought, by making it so public, then im giving myself some accountability for it! Well, we will see!

Im doing weight days on a Monday.

Hey hayls222.

Good luck with ur 3 stone, Im sure you can do it :)

What sort of diet are you following?

Here in lies the problem.... I'm not really following any sort of diet.... My will power with food is no where near as strong as my will power to get off my butt and exercise.

I struggle with portion size and most of the time my eye's are bigger than my belly but I refuse to waste food and will continue to eat even after my body and head are screaming at me to stop. I over eat but not everyday. I don't think I know what it really feels like to be hungry...... I eat because it makes me feel happy or I'm bored. I'm trying to exchange my boredom eating for boredom exercise without much luck.

I don't want to have to pay a monthly fee to learn to eat better but I do realise that I have to do something!!!???

What have you guy's found works for you? and what diet plan are you following at the mo?

i'm doing so so, to be honest. just can't seem to get properly back into the swing of things!! :(

:sad0071: Dont be down hun, God I know how hard it is sometimes, I think Im just on a motivation high this week :D what have you been doing then?

xx

Hi, mind if i join in!

I want to lose at least 4 stone, that would get me to a bmi of 25.something! So at least 4 stone, hopefully a touch more, closer to 5.

I have had 2 children in the last 26 months, and i have put on weight since the birth of my daughter 8 months ago! So i go back to work in May, and i know i wont have lost it all by then, but i want to have a lot a big chunk of it!

Im doing SlimFast and today is day three!

I am determined this time! I even made a blog (something i thought i would never do) but i thought, by making it so public, then im giving myself some accountability for it! Well, we will see!

Im doing weight days on a Monday.

Indeed, Join in, congrats on the babys :) how much you hoping to lose by May?

Indeed, Join in, congrats on the babys :) how much you hoping to lose by May?

ideally, about 1-2 stones.....might be a bit ambitious, we will see, i just cant face having to go back in the same size scrubs as when i left at 8 and a half months pregnant!:tear_drop::ashamed0005:

ideally, about 1-2 stones.....might be a bit ambitious, we will see, i just cant face having to go back in the same size scrubs as when i left at 8 and a half months pregnant!:tear_drop::ashamed0005:

Ahhh Im sure you can shift some of the baby weight :)

Make sure you let me know how your getting on

x

Morning all,

Hope were ok? Diet still going ok, although I did have a cheese salad baguette for dinner last night OOPS :eek:

My calories so far have remained around 1000 each day, personally I would prefer them a little less, but at the min I feel satisfied with the amount Im eating and am not getting my usual hunger pangs so all in all day 5 into it and feeling good.

I know its a long way to Sept, but if I can carry on like this I may actually be able to do it ....... then set another goal arrgghhh

Today I plan to go for another long walk, around the 2 hours again but not till this afternoon!

Im like colly - struggled a bit this week but gonna start a 30 challenge now on EA trainer - and then take the dog out - gotta kick start meself - 2 good days and 2 bad days this week which for a first week is poor.

Any how....heres too a good weekend, work loads and work hard so hopefully take my mind of that evil grub !! :flirt2:

I'm ticking along quite nicely... had a blip Weds afternoon but got myself right back on track. Those 2lbs should be history come monday!

What days are everyone weighing in on?

Im like colly - struggled a bit this week but gonna start a 30 challenge now on EA trainer - and then take the dog out - gotta kick start meself - 2 good days and 2 bad days this week which for a first week is poor.

Any how....heres too a good weekend, work loads and work hard so hopefully take my mind of that evil grub !! :flirt2:

I know what you mean, usually if I have a bad day it turns into a whole week then another one, and before I know ive gone off the diet, without even realising. So at least you know what you have done, so can get back on track :)

Be good over the weekend
xx

I'm ticking along quite nicely... had a blip Weds afternoon but got myself right back on track. Those 2lbs should be history come monday!

What days are everyone weighing in on?

Too right, I hope those 2 lbs double or tripple hee hee

Im weighing officially Mondays (or every hour in my case ha ha)

i come bearing good news!

friday is weigh in day. i haven't been weighing myself all week. i started last weekend hovering at the 20st mark, which made me morbidly obese.

i am now 19st 8 and no longer morbidly obese (again!!) this time i will bloody keep it off. i have no idea how i lost weight. i haven't eaten badly per se, just not been sticking to my diet rigidly. and i haven't been within a mile of a gym!! happy bunny today. xx

i come bearing good news!

friday is weigh in day. i haven't been weighing myself all week. i started last weekend hovering at the 20st mark, which made me morbidly obese.

i am now 19st 8 and no longer morbidly obese (again!!) this time i will bloody keep it off. i have no idea how i lost weight. i haven't eaten badly per se, just not been sticking to my diet rigidly. and i haven't been within a mile of a gym!! happy bunny today. xx

WELL DONE :)

Thats great news hun :) See it can be done, and if you dont have the slips more could happen :)

So is that a 6lb loss for you then?

5-6lb down yeah! thanks sweetie xx

even though my maths is terrible. i put on facebook i lost 4! i always think there are 10lb in a stone for some reason. i don't know why i think this!!

Back