'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

WELL DONE COLLY
We are all on catch up....6lbs is awsome, that almost half a stone, not that Im jelous :hmm:...but well done...right Wii sports active here I come...changed the running order - dog walked - now wii (didnt want to go over fields all sweaty and wet !!)

thanks fella!
as i say i don't know how i did it. but i'm not complaining! good for you. i wish i had a wii. i have an xbox, they're the slobs gaming machine. hehe. when are you weighing in? xx

thanks fella!
as i say i don't know how i did it. but i'm not complaining! good for you. i wish i had a wii. i have an xbox, they're the slobs gaming machine. hehe. when are you weighing in? xx

Weigh is monday : Weekend of hard work, Im a doorman so constant walking tonight for 6 hours and same tomorrow. Plus work in day tomorrow....and then kids will wear me out on sunday, I rekon if nice will be down the park...so Im hoping come monday I may lose a few lbs still,

Wii is for kids more but I use it for this one thing...I also have an xbox but that is when every one else is board of soaps and / or asleep....the COD, Fifa or what ever racing game i fancy pops out !!!

Hey Colly... well done on the 6lbs!!

Doesn't matter how you do it just as long as it happens. x

Congrats on the 6lbs loss, that is amazing, bet you feel pleased.
I'm weigh day Monday, seems that most of us are
then.
Good luck over the weekend everyone!

Hey, I'd like to join up too :) My weight is so similar to you guys! I started SW 2 weeks ago, my current target is to loose 5 stone and seeing how fast I can loose it. I would love to get a good amount of it off by august for my friends wedding, Had a good start of 1/2 stone in a fortnight.. hoping it keeps up.

congratulations to those who have lost. Well done!

My first big test ,the weekend!!! weigh day on monday, so making sure im being good.

i would like to join, is that ok?

Hell yeah, join away :)

i am also a serial weigher, i weigh myself about 10-12 times a day its really terrible

Thats better than me hee hee im a secret weigher ha ha

Hey, I'd like to join up too :) My weight is so similar to you guys! I started SW 2 weeks ago, my current target is to loose 5 stone and seeing how fast I can loose it. I would love to get a good amount of it off by august for my friends wedding, Had a good start of 1/2 stone in a fortnight.. hoping it keeps up.

Yes please do join :) Keep up the good work so far and feel free to post here whenever you like x

congratulations to those who have lost. Well done!

My first big test ,the weekend!!! weigh day on monday, so making sure im being good.

My weigh day is Monday also, I cant wait this week, as bizare as it sounds :)

Morning everyone,

How are we all?

I made a curry last night and was very pleased, so better than a takeaway :) unfortunatetly my fella had to keep nipping to the 'Gents' where as I never .... gutted ha ha

So curry meal was

Rice - 100 cals
Chicken (half of a breast) - 142 cals
Curry sauce - 250 cals

Muller light yoghurt - 94 cals

So with what I had in the day I consumed - 1037 cals!!

As a main meal of 586 cals do you think thats alot for one meal, I think it is but what do you think?

well, im doing SlimFast, so i have 2 meal replacement bars, 3 100 cal snacks, and then a 600 calorie meal, and it is meant to add up to 1200 ish calories a day.

So it seems ok to me.

I am definatly eating less! Myself and husband would have huuuuge portions before! We seem to be learning about portion control too here!

well, im doing SlimFast, so i have 2 meal replacement bars, 3 100 cal snacks, and then a 600 calorie meal, and it is meant to add up to 1200 ish calories a day.

So it seems ok to me.

I am definatly eating less! Myself and husband would have huuuuge portions before! We seem to be learning about portion control too here!

Thats good news then,

Im trying to stick between 800-1200 cals so if I have a bit more it doesnt hurt me too much.

just sounds alot when you say the amount per meal

hello everyone, i had a gd day today. i no i weigh myself everyday but this morning the scales showed me 2lbs bigger than tuesday so i decided i would go low on calories today and tomorrow as i got weigh in on monday morning, im so not looking forward to that unless my weight changes. so food for today is,

B - grilled plaintain, 3 egg whites a whole pack of spinach steamed with onions and tomato and seasoned with all purpose and flavour enhancer. ( 350)

L - home-made lentil soup with onions,half a potato diced and half a sweet potato, mixed veg, stock salt and pepper and scotch bonnet pepper. i had seconds so i count that as ( 400)

s- went to the chip shop people ! but i only had a salad with a bit of chilli sauce, to be on the safe side. ( 70)

D - same as lunch. ( 200)

S - fresh pineapple. (100)

Total for the day, 1,120. i think thats great comparing to the 1500-1700 i've been having for the past couple of weeks. Think i'm gonna try quorn sausages and burgers as i'm doing slimming world and their all free to eat whenever and the calories are so very low.

have a nice day everyone xx

hello everyone, i had a gd day today. i no i weigh myself everyday but this morning the scales showed me 2lbs bigger than tuesday so i decided i would go low on calories today and tomorrow as i got weigh in on monday morning, im so not looking forward to that unless my weight changes. so food for today is,

B - grilled plaintain, 3 egg whites a whole pack of spinach steamed with onions and tomato and seasoned with all purpose and flavour enhancer. ( 350)

L - home-made lentil soup with onions,half a potato diced and half a sweet potato, mixed veg, stock salt and pepper and scotch bonnet pepper. i had seconds so i count that as ( 400)

s- went to the chip shop people ! but i only had a salad with a bit of chilli sauce, to be on the safe side. ( 70)

D - same as lunch. ( 200)

S - fresh pineapple. (100)

Total for the day, 1,120. i think thats great comparing to the 1500-1700 i've been having for the past couple of weeks.

Sounds good to me, although I want an invite for breakfast please sounds gorgeous!!! I only have toast :( hee hee

Im sure there will be a weight loss on Monday as I hope the same for me too, fingers crossed

x

Sounds good to me, although I want an invite for breakfast please sounds gorgeous!!! I only have toast :( hee hee

Thanks, it was gorgeous and your invited anytime :)
Im sure there will be a weight loss on Monday as I hope the same for me too, fingers crossed
i got my fingers crossed aswell or else i would definately cry if she tells me i gained. and gdluck with tour weigh in aswell.

x
hope all is going great with you aswellxx

Morning all!!

Weigh day tomorrow for me (week 1) I hope im in for a good loss!!

Got up at 7 this morning....on a sunday!!! Took the dog out for around an hour and a half then did some house work, now just chilling before thinking of doing some assignments!

How is everyone today?

x

Morning Nee, thats what i call dedication, especially on a sunday! i'm doing fine today even though the scales are fooling me that i've stayed the same, hopefully i get a loss as today is my last chance until weigh in tomorrow.

Morning Nee, thats what i call dedication, especially on a sunday! i'm doing fine today even though the scales are fooling me that i've stayed the same, hopefully i get a loss as today is my last chance until weigh in tomorrow.

Im with u there!! last day to do our best before the weigh in tomorrow arrgghhh

What are you hoping for tomorrow?

if i get even 0.5lb that would be alright and if i get 1lb off i'll be even happier, even though that doesnt justify the fact that i want 3lbs off! i'd be the happiest girl in the world if a miracle should happen lol,

what about you, what are u aiming to get off tomorrow?

Back