'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Impressedwith the 7am wake up! On anweekend getting out at 9 is early for me! Heh. Good day sofar,hadbreakfast then did my fitness dvd for 40mins..knackering but good!
Weigh in on tues, hoping for at least 3.

if i get even 0.5lb that would be alright and if i get 1lb off i'll be even happier, even though that doesnt justify the fact that i want 3lbs off! i'd be the happiest girl in the world if a miracle should happen lol,

what about you, what are u aiming to get off tomorrow?

Im sure you will do it hun :)

I want minimum of 2lbs but more like 4 would be SUPER

Impressedwith the 7am wake up! On anweekend getting out at 9 is early for me! Heh. Good day sofar,hadbreakfast then did my fitness dvd for 40mins..knackering but good!
Weigh in on tues, hoping for at least 3.

I know I must be mad getting up at that hour on a Sunday!!!

good luck with the 3lb loss Im hoping for 2-4

hiya i just found this thread and think it applies to me too. i have to lose about 4 stone and ill be happy enough. gonna try and do it slowly maybe a pound a week so as not to shock the system. fingers crossed!! thanks for the inspiration:)

Hi everybody

I would love to join in - this challenge is perfect for me. Four stone would get me to my first target. I will still have lots of weight to lose from there but couldnt face it all in one go!

Are most people weighing in on a Monday am?

hiya i just found this thread and think it applies to me too. i have to lose about 4 stone and ill be happy enough. gonna try and do it slowly maybe a pound a week so as not to shock the system. fingers crossed!! thanks for the inspiration:)

I was reading a thread on here about diet twins the other day,and your totally mine! Almost same height, starting weight, current weight and target, Good luck :D
(Random I know!)

Hi guys :wavey: can I join,I started WW last week Monday weighin tomorrow :)
I have 7 1/2 stones to lose to bmi 25 and I will too aim for 4 stons for September thats going to be hard as I lose slow but it shell make me get of my arse and exercise it off lol

Hope to get to know you all :Dxx

Fingers are crossed for you, Im sure you can do it :)

Let us know how ur getting on :)

Hi everybody

I would love to join in - this challenge is perfect for me. Four stone would get me to my first target. I will still have lots of weight to lose from there but couldnt face it all in one go!

Are most people weighing in on a Monday am?

Yes join :) :) :)

4 stone is my first target too, then Im going to go for another 2-4 stone and break it down, I also can not bare the thought of going for it in one go!

hey Nee you can definately get 2-4 pounds off.
i got my fingers crossed for you hun
x

Thanks hun xx

have you weighed yet???

Hi guys :wavey: can I join,I started WW last week Monday weighin tomorrow :)
I have 7 1/2 stones to lose to bmi 25 and I will too aim for 4 stons for September thats going to be hard as I lose slow but it shell make me get of my arse and exercise it off lol

Hope to get to know you all :Dxx

Good luck hun, I need to lose 10-11 stone arrgghhhh!!!! so going for 4 stone first hee hee

xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

OK The first 'BIG' weigh in for me was today I have weighed and I have lost 8lbs!!!! Im shocked :eek: but so very happy!! Means I have hit my March goal in the first week Woo hoo :happy036:

Make sure you all let me know how you have done this week??

xxxx

On to week 2 for me then hee hee

Had weigh in this morning and TOTM messed it up for me with a 2lb gain!

fingers crossed for next week

Omg nee sweets well done!! That's fab, if only we could have first week losses every week huh hehe. I weighed this morning cause I'm naughty and I now weigh 19st 6. Yay! Xx

Well, my first week over and i have lost 6lbs! I am so pleased!

I think really, i need to lose about 5 and a half stone, losing 4 stone would get me to a bmi of just over 25, but im going to stick to 4 stone as my initial target, then see how i feel.

But i am so pleased with myself!

Well done to every one else too on their losses!

Well done nee, 8lbs is fab!!!! You must be so proud of yourself!! Your definately inspiring me.

Xx

Hi my first week too I lost 6lbs also :D:D:D:D:D:D
My 4 stone challenge for september is
56lbs to lose 6lbs lost
50lbs to lose

xx

Had weigh in this morning and TOTM messed it up for me with a 2lb gain!

fingers crossed for next week

Oh no, dont you hate TOTM drives me insane, luckily it hasnt affected me this week YAY

Hi Guys... well done on those losses so far. I'm not weighing in this morning, had a weekend out with the girls so will be retaining water today after too much red wine!!! Hopefully shift 4lbs by next monday. x

I dont blame you Ditzeeblonde, roll on next Monday for those 4lbs gone hee hee

Omg nee sweets well done!! That's fab, if only we could have first week losses every week huh hehe. I weighed this morning cause I'm naughty and I now weigh 19st 6. Yay! Xx

I know a BIG if only, Id be there in no time hey!!

Well done of your loss too so how many is that for you this week?

x

Well, my first week over and i have lost 6lbs! I am so pleased!

I think really, i need to lose about 5 and a half stone, losing 4 stone would get me to a bmi of just over 25, but im going to stick to 4 stone as my initial target, then see how i feel.

But i am so pleased with myself!

Well done to every one else too on their losses!

Well done on the 6lbs :) :)

Well done nee, 8lbs is fab!!!! You must be so proud of yourself!! Your definately inspiring me.

Xx

ahhh thanks Im not sure about an inspiration tho ;) hee hee xx

Hi my first week too I lost 6lbs also :D:D:D:D:D:D
My 4 stone challenge for september is
56lbs to lose 6lbs lost
50lbs to lose

xx

Roll on getting rid of your next 50lbs :)

I think we have all done really well this week :)

7-8lb. it's hard to be precise as my scales aren't digital. i should really get some digital ones!!

Cool, thats really good too, check us out ay :)

Well Done all, 8lbs nee is awsome

Well I had my weigh in and not to hopeful but 4lbs, so im happy with that considering I found it really hard to get on last week....gives me hope for the next week !!

Well Done all, 8lbs nee is awsome

Well I had my weigh in and not to hopeful but 4lbs, so im happy with that considering I found it really hard to get on last week....gives me hope for the next week !!

Excellent, 4 lbs is nothing to grumble at so well done you.

I know next week ill end up dissapointed but am determined to make it another good one :)

x

Back