'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

I would definitely like to join please - I have around 4 stone to lose myself - I'm hoping for my holiday at the end of July, but I think that's pushing it a bit ha ha.

I've lost 6 1/2 pounds so far this month - if I could lose 10 pound in total by the end of March I'll be very pleased.

I've actually lost 1st 8lb on my own, since November last year, but I decided to join Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago - it sounds bad but I need the shame of the weigh in lol.

Good morning all. As a compulsive weigher I jumped out of bed this morning (well dragged myself after hitting the snooze button a dozen times) and faced the scales after the obligatory wee. 3lbs gone since yesterday! Yippeee. I know, I know, its all water but still that first week drop is a good boost isn't it.

I have been so very good the first couple of days, but been there, done that hundreds of times. Let's see how the weekend goes, huh? Tomorrow I have an all day event where it is traditional for everyone to bring something for sharing. Everyone thinks I am this really good cook who always brings something amazing. And my pride loves this response. BUT this time I am going to take a packed lunch for me and then Doritos (don't like them) and salsa for sharing. I know there will be comments and disappointment but I can't risk cooking something delicious that I'll be tempted to have seconds and thirds of. Wish me luck that the other food on offer won't be too scrummy.

Do we have a weigh in day on this thread? If so, I'll use that day to post and update my ticker.

Have a nice day, you all. Judi x

It would seem there are alot of complusive weighers on this thread.... :D

3lbs is a good start and a nice motivational kick whooopp

Actually Nee its harder for me to get jeans on and off - there is no danger of them not staying up as they are like a second skin.

Btw - I love the way you are keeping this thread together. Thank you. Judi x

Thank you xx:thankyou:

I would definitely like to join please - I have around 4 stone to lose myself - I'm hoping for my holiday at the end of July, but I think that's pushing it a bit ha ha.

I've lost 6 1/2 pounds so far this month - if I could lose 10 pound in total by the end of March I'll be very pleased.

I've actually lost 1st 8lb on my own, since November last year, but I decided to join Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago - it sounds bad but I need the shame of the weigh in lol.

Sounds like your on to a good start and you never know you might just get to your goal for end of july :)

Thanks for joining in :)

I ran 7 miles this morning- I'm so happy (and tired) took an hour and a half, but i did it (I'm trainign for teh NY marathon). It makes me forget about weight loss cos i just feel so goo, but still I hope it'll help teh scales on tuesday!
Judith- completely agree on teh jeans... i ahve a pair that are a size 14 and would love to get into them again...
and then to eventually get into a size 10 (will i ever..)

I couldnt even walk that let alone run it hee hee :)

Morning everyone,

2 days till my weigh in arrgghhh feeling abit nervous about this one, I have been really good, but not seeing as much as a drop this week with my constant weigh in's hee hee

Food wise, not slipped at all, the 'Boyf' has been eating normal food including double deckers and as much as ive been tempted I havent strayed so very pleased:D, but I think Im having too many carbs, having lots of pasta and bread and baked potatoes- not in massive portions but they are a slow releaser so unless im doing loads of excersise I dont think its helping me too much. But at the same time, i have been fully satisfied with what I have been eating and only had the occasional hunger pang where I want to eat the whole store of Asda ha ha

So my plan for today and tomorrow is to be even better with food than I have been already and go for a long walk today and tomorrow and monday after I have weighed in and PRAY that I lose at least the 2 lbs for this week!!! :innocent0001:

I ran 7 miles this morning- I'm so happy (and tired) took an hour and a half, but i did it (I'm trainign for teh NY marathon). It makes me forget about weight loss cos i just feel so goo, but still I hope it'll help teh scales on tuesday!
Judith- completely agree on teh jeans... i ahve a pair that are a size 14 and would love to get into them again...

thats brilliant, fair play to you:) if i could run 7 miles i wouldn't be thinking of losing weight either;) but i do understand its an ongoing process to keep the weight off so well done and good luck with the marathon:)

I have been really good...Food wise, not slipped at all,

Good morning Nee.

Well done for sticking to your plan. I'll think of you during my long day surrounded by food today and hope you inspire me not to give in. Am taking lots of cal-free drinks and a box of chopped salad for the nibbles. Finally settled on a tray of bacon and cheese stuffed jacket potatoes - I can eat one and it should be filling. (Better than the brownies and rosemary roast potatoes I had originally planned.)

Have a good day everyone. xx

WAY TO GO! i'm tired just reading it! x

I didn't do so well last week. I'm not quite sure what went wrong.

Anyhow, I've swapped over to SW now and I'm going to see how this goes. My Mum's doing SW, so it's easier, as we can both eat the same kinds of meals.

Need to do some trampolining later.

Good morning Nee.

Well done for sticking to your plan. I'll think of you during my long day surrounded by food today and hope you inspire me not to give in. Am taking lots of cal-free drinks and a box of chopped salad for the nibbles. Finally settled on a tray of bacon and cheese stuffed jacket potatoes - I can eat one and it should be filling. (Better than the brownies and rosemary roast potatoes I had originally planned.)

Have a good day everyone. xx

Ahhh I hope you stick to the nibbles you have taken and not anything naughty slipping by hee hee :)

I went out early this morning for a 2 hour walk, went by the beach and headed towards a town I had never been to before and then somehow managed to walk my way home without getting too lost :)

Been ok with food so far today, not sure what Im eating later though

xx

I didn't do so well last week. I'm not quite sure what went wrong.

Anyhow, I've swapped over to SW now and I'm going to see how this goes. My Mum's doing SW, so it's easier, as we can both eat the same kinds of meals.

Need to do some trampolining later.

It is alot easier with family members on board, My parents do it too and it makes it a million times easier when Im around them and they cant eat bad food either!
SW is great thou, definately finding success on it.

Tamzy1989 said:
that' s amazing hanz!!

Thankyou :D Im mystefied as I felt so bloated!

Not sure how Ive done so far this week, I actually dont weigh myself at all during the week as I like the tuesday suprise! But havent done my fitness as much this week as had bit of stressful work days.. Hopefully Ill still lose, need 2 1/2 and Ill get my stone award on tues.. *crosses fingers*

Fingers are crossed hanz.... :)

How is everyone today??

Weigh in for me tomorrow!!! Not sure what it will be but still hoping for 2lbs minimum!

Plan to go for another walk today but am aching from yesterday and have blisters OUCH!

Food - again been really good, but am still eating pasta and bread but having veg and other things in there too! Need to get some more variety I think

xx

Happy mother's day to all you mothers, daughters and sons!

Yesterday didn't go according to plan I'm ashamed to say. Didn't help by leaving the salad behind (that's my evil brain sabotaging my plans: funny I didn't forget anything else). It was a very long day finishing after 1am with food breaks every 1-2 hrs. I spent a couple of the breaks before it got dark walking around with the dogs rather than watch everyone eat. I also cracked and had a can of lager (just one tho).
This morning sat and wrote down everything I ate/nibbled/drank and it came out at about 2050 calories. This is a huge relief but made me realize how much I would have eaten normally (blinking heck it would have been a lot).
Weigh in this am showed a pound on so not panicking. Just will try to be good today.
Hope you all have a lovely successful day. xx

hi everyone

well ive decided now is the time to kick start my serious diet. im going to greece July 8th and need to lose 4 stone by then. i know its alot to lose in just under 4 months but im going to give it a go.

my plan is to live on salads and fruit mainly and go for at least a one hour walk a day.

wish me luck :)

It is alot easier with family members on board, My parents do it too and it makes it a million times easier when Im around them and they cant eat bad food either!
SW is great thou, definately finding success on it.

Thankyou :D Im mystefied as I felt so bloated!

Not sure how Ive done so far this week, I actually dont weigh myself at all during the week as I like the tuesday suprise! But havent done my fitness as much this week as had bit of stressful work days.. Hopefully Ill still lose, need 2 1/2 and Ill get my stone award on tues.. *crosses fingers*

i got my fingers crossed for you, i no u can do this

"wastedink"
remember the longest lasting weight loss is that whoch comes off slowly.
But completely agree about doing teh same as ur mum. BEst type of support. For some reason every time i walk into my parents house, i head straight for teh fridge- i eat so much- and my mum is totlally healthy so its not her....

Yesterday didn't go according to plan I'm ashamed to say. Didn't help by leaving the salad behind (that's my evil brain sabotaging my plans: funny I didn't forget anything else). It was a very long day finishing after 1am with food breaks every 1-2 hrs. I spent a couple of the breaks before it got dark walking around with the dogs rather than watch everyone eat. I also cracked and had a can of lager (just one tho).
This morning sat and wrote down everything I ate/nibbled/drank and it came out at about 2050 calories. This is a huge relief but made me realize how much I would have eaten normally (blinking heck it would have been a lot).

Hee hee so typical to forget the salad :) Dont worry, one day wont hurt im sure

xx

hi everyone

well ive decided now is the time to kick start my serious diet. im going to greece July 8th and need to lose 4 stone by then. i know its alot to lose in just under 4 months but im going to give it a go.

my plan is to live on salads and fruit mainly and go for at least a one hour walk a day.

wish me luck :)

Good luck stacey - How many calories are you intending eating or how are you planning your diet?

Morning,

Did my weigh in this morning and have lost 3lbs woo hoo only 3lbs more to complete my march challange and to also have lost 1 stone :)

Hope everyone else has some good weigh in's

xx

Back