'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

I was reading a thread on here about diet twins the other day,and your totally mine! Almost same height, starting weight, current weight and target, Good luck :D
(Random I know!)

Cool hanz! we can inspire each other:) i'm not in any rush mind you;) so i might be a bit slower but once it keeps going the right direction i'll be happy with that:)

Good luck with yours too:) see you've lost 8lbs already!! jeez well done:)

Some great losses on here today, well done everyone. I've lost 4lbs this week, pleased with that as I've only 2lbs to the 2 stone off mark now - hurrah!! :):):)

Some great losses on here today, well done everyone. I've lost 4lbs this week, pleased with that as I've only 2lbs to the 2 stone off mark now - hurrah!! :):):)

Well done hun woo hooooooooooo

Could I join you please? I've lost a stone since 4th of January, and I'd like to lose a total of 4 stone (including the one already gone) by my birthday in September. The reason for including the one I've lost, is that is I'm going on holiday this Friday for a fortnight, so my target is just to not gain too much rather than lose for the rest of this month! Once I get back, though, I intend to blitz it!

Could I join you please? I've lost a stone since 4th of January, and I'd like to lose a total of 4 stone (including the one already gone) by my birthday in September. The reason for including the one I've lost, is that is I'm going on holiday this Friday for a fortnight, so my target is just to not gain too much rather than lose for the rest of this month! Once I get back, though, I intend to blitz it!

wow, that weight loss is brilliant! Well done.

I will join if that's okay. I would like to get to around 11 stone for September. It’s a bit of a tall order – but I’ll give it a go. I’m on the lower end of obese still and can’t wait to be merely “overweight.” That’s still a stone a way. Not too bad. My aim is to get into the 14s this March. I lost 2lb last week. I weigh in every Saturday.

[FONT=&quot]I've done some weight training this morning. Need to go and do some cardio now.
[/FONT]

Well done on the 1 stone, thats great :) enjoy your holiday and yeh keep us updated with how ur getting on :)

I will join if that's okay. I would like to get to around 11 stone for September. It’s a bit of a tall order – but I’ll give it a go. I’m on the lower end of obese still and can’t wait to be merely “overweight.” That’s still a stone a way. Not too bad. My aim is to get into the 14s this March. I lost 2lb last week. I weigh in every Saturday.

[FONT=&quot]I've done some weight training this morning. Need to go and do some cardio now.
[/FONT]

Yay another joiner :) good luck, I know we can all do it

xx

Hows everyone?

Im ok, was good yesterday and today, had a few more calories than I would like yesterday but all in all both days have been good!

xx

Hi Nee

Doing ok... bit of a headache today as I flush out the carbs, weighed in today & the extra weight from the weekend has shifted so thats cool & keeping me focused for this week!

Thats good then :)

Roll on next Monday for some more weight off ay :)

Hmm, well turns out my totm didnt effect it at all, 4lbs weight loss tonight! :)

Hi guys
I've managed to lose 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks, it seems to be going very slow- not helped by my eating a takeaway on thursday or abox of pringles on saturday :(
I've hung a bikini beside my firdge to remind myself what I'm doing.

Very good idea, I have no swim wear what so ever but Im sure it would help me avoiding the fridge hee hee

Hmm, well turns out my totm didnt effect it at all, 4lbs weight loss tonight! :)

YAY well done Hanz, thats brilliant...... what you hoping for next week?

x

YAY well done Hanz, thats brilliant...... what you hoping for next week?

x

Thanks! Well Im 2 1/2 pounds of a stone loss award, so anything above that! :D

I was good yesterday. Didn't do much exercise other than weight training and a few sit-ups though. Today I've done 50 minutes of cardio. I need to do some weights and a bit of skipping.

I being good so far today. I had a large (but healthy) breakfast. I'm not particularly hungry yet. :)

Hi can I join in please.

I have about 10.5 stone to lose and have been doing slimming world since the middle of november and have lost 3.5 stone so far.

I am heading towards my first 4 stone target, but would love help to get to my second 4 stone.

Well done everyone on your loses so far :D

Hi all,

Soccormom, well done on the 3.5 stone, you have done so well :D

I havent eaten much today... in fact 2 ceral bars!! 140 cals and it wasnt even intentional just been so busy, also bus didnt drop outside college as roadworks so had to do an additional 30 mins of walking :)

So now cooking my dinner, pasta with veg and chicken yummmmmmy

Hows everyone?

x

Morning all,

Pasta last night was lush, and had a good portion too as hadnt eaten much during the day and made enough to put in a pot for lunch today yum yum!!

College today then have Fri-Mon off so planning a few walks to help get rid of those 2lbs for the week. Worrying that cos I had such a good week last week that this week i'll STS but fingers are very much crossed along with toes, legs, elbows :D

Hows everyone doing?

:cry:
just saw myself in a pic taken a few months ago on facebook. i look so big it's ridiculous. i don't even think i look like anything other than a cliché fat girl- no redeeming features at all! thankfully i am about 2st less than that now but really i could have done better and i really don't look very different as i'm so tall- i can carry the weight well but then it takes a lot of weight loss for anyone to notice. i tend to avoid people taking my photo for this reason, i feel so horrid now.
i suppose it's given me a much needed kick up the bum though. i WILL get back to the gym TOMORROW when i get money. :break_diet:

Back