'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Good morning all!

Had a much better day yesterday and the scales report that I dun good. Just got back from 45 mins with dog (but more standing than walking as throat still sore). Today's plan is slimfast breakfast and lunch with either ready meal or omelette (sp?) for supper. Snack will be a Curly Wurly or a slimfast bar. Also going to tackle my very untidy house and sort out the washing, etc instead of getting stuck on the computer for hours at a time. Well thats the plan anyway....

Hope you all have a great day and keep up the good work. xx

I'm new here but I am going to give this a try, it'll be something to shoot for! Also it ends 3 days after my 27th birthday so if I do make it it'd be the best birthday pressie ever! :)
I started on Monday and I've lost 2lbs so far... struggling a bit but it's early days.

Hey Hey Hey.....

Sorry to have abandoned everyone, my internet was disconnected due to the landlord not paying the bill (our rent is all inclusive) So have bought a dongle and im Back YAY

Cant beleive how much I missed coming on here, but hope everyone is good and not been too naughty over easter :)

I havent been too bad, I had another chinese but stuck to the better option of vermicelli Rice noodles and no sauce etc and also shared a easter egg with OH

not done much excercising but managed to shift 1lb this week (Monday just gone) Wasnt too pleased if Im honest but am happy it was gone than given back to me :D

Has taken me a while to read everyones posts but have replied to a few below

xx
thank you. im a bit down this morning over it all, it's just so hard to see light at the end of the tunnel, feel like i fail at everything i do. xx

hey you,

Hope your abit brighter now..... and you DO NOT fail at everything xxx

Didn't quite start at begining of March but lost 11lbs - wo0t.

:happy096: Go you!!! Keep it up x

I know I'm like, totally late to this thread, but I'd really like to join in if that's okay?

I have a lot to lose (ie, 7ish stone) and I've lost 23.5lbs in March following Weight Watchers, but fully expect that to slow right down for April.

I'd like to lose 7lbs this month, so I shall put that down as my goal!

never too late, you have done amazing so far and goodluck with your 7lb April goal

x

I love sausages.
Love love love!!!

Me too, but had 2 the other night and Xenical was not happy ... nuff said there hee hee

Hi Guys... been a while since I stopped by, hit my 8lbs target for March, am hoping to do the same again for April... as much as I would love to lose more than that I figure that is a good sustainable amount for me each month!

Have a fab Easter everyone.. I'm looking forward to my Green & Blacks 85% dark choc. xx

Well done on reaching the March target :)

It is great to hear everyone is doing so well over Easter. I've lost another 3lbs this week, so only 2lbs till the 3 stone mark now - hopefully I'll hit that before the weekend. :)

No stopping you now hee hee x

Had my weigh in this morning, down another 3 lbs, so that's me got my 1/2 a stone in 2 weeks! YAY =]

Well done WHOOOP x

Hi all,
I would love to join, I need to lose about 4 stone, I had lost some weight last year but have been struggling to get back onto a sustainable plan. I am now just trying to eat a bit more healthy and exercise.
It's only day 2 and is going well so far. so fingers crossed I will lose about 7lbs a month.

Fingers and toes are crossed, good luck with it and let us know how its going x

hello guys and girlies, i lost 4lbs this week, i did no exercise, all i did was watch my portion size while juddering and mixing a bit of slimming world rules in.

4lbs - Brilliant YAY

I'd like to join in please. I started on 1st March, so about the same time as this thread. I've lost 1 stone 4 pounds to date, but I think reaching a total of 4 stone by September will be a huge challenge for me. I am normally a very slow loser.

I've been very good over Easter, no chocolate at all!

Just got in from work though, so I haven't done any Wii Fit today, which isn't so good!

I'm 'officially' weighing in on a Monday, though I actually get weighed every day. I lost 3 pounds this week.

I'm very impressed with the running too Kellie, well done!

Well done on the 3lbs, and the rate you have lost your 1stone 3lbs you'll hit the 4 stone by Sept even if it slowsd down.... Thats what I keep telling myself ha ha

Woot just weighed in tonight, 4lb lost for the week so got my 1 and a half stone sticker and slimmer of the week :D Reallyhappy to be back on track again.

Go you, 4lbs gone forever WHOOP

I'm new here but I am going to give this a try, it'll be something to shoot for! Also it ends 3 days after my 27th birthday so if I do make it it'd be the best birthday pressie ever! :)
I started on Monday and I've lost 2lbs so far... struggling a bit but it's early days.

Its always hard at the beginning, Im sure you'll do fine, goodluck x

Morning everyone!
Well that's me 1/2 way through week 2 and I am feeling great.
Minimins keeps me motivated :D
Although there is talk of internet being banned at work and I will be proper gutted because I rely on all of you to keep me going! Hehehe.

Anyway, this week I have told myself NO alcohol... that was my biggest downfall I think, would come in from work, have a beer or two.. weekends, have a few more... and beer is the worst!
Sooo this week I found myself a substitue, ASDA no added sugar larger shandy! It *kind* of tastes of beer, well..more like lemonade & lime with a slight hint of beer, but I will just let my brain think it's beer and it's all good!
So last night when Waterloo Road came on, the b'f got out his beer and I got out my *beer*!!

k1845e.jpg

Last edited:
Morning everyone!
Well that's me 1/2 way through week 2 and I am feeling great.
Minimins keeps me motivated :D
Although there is talk of internet being banned at work and I will be proper gutted because I rely on all of you to keep me going! Hehehe.

Anyway, this week I have told myself NO alcohol... that was my biggest downfall I think, would come in from work, have a beer or two.. weekends, have a few more... and beer is the worst!
Sooo this week I found myself a substitue, ASDA no added sugar larger shandy! It *kind* of tastes of beer, well..more like lemonade & lime with a slight hint of beer, but I will just let my brain think it's beer and it's all good!
So last night when Waterloo Road came on, the b'f got out his beer and I got out my *beer*!!

k1845e.jpg

k1845e.jpg

Good for you hee hee Love it im sure soon you wont remember the difference :)

Morning guys. Welcome back Nee - glad to know all is ok.

A beautiful sunny day outside and I'm off with the dog. Throat and chest still bad but scales show that my good few days have had an effect. Feeling really motivated today but sometimes that is just my pride preening itself before it falls flat on its face. Hero to zero in about 5 hours I generally find. But not going to think about that now. I'm going to keep moving and stick to my eating plan for the day.

Hope you all have a diet-astic day, xx

Welcome back Nee, and thanks everyone :D
Such a beautiful sunshine day today, makes you feel happier doesnt it? Heh. Went to plymouth yesterday shopping and bought lots of new tops, feel so good that I fit things better finally. Friendswent to pizza express for lunch.. that was hard. Was going to go for salad but imso fussy and didnt like any of em so I went for the lasagna,but didnt finish it... guessing that wasnt good :/ (well it was very good but you know what I mean!!)
Suppose its good Ive got to the stage where i dont want to eat things like that,and I feel crazy guilty afterwards, shall do a fitness session to make up for it.

Morning guys. Welcome back Nee - glad to know all is ok.

A beautiful sunny day outside and I'm off with the dog. Throat and chest still bad but scales show that my good few days have had an effect. Feeling really motivated today but sometimes that is just my pride preening itself before it falls flat on its face. Hero to zero in about 5 hours I generally find. But not going to think about that now. I'm going to keep moving and stick to my eating plan for the day.

Hope you all have a diet-astic day, xx

Loving the 'Diet-astic' hun :)

Did your day stay as planned? x

Welcome back Nee, and thanks everyone :D
Such a beautiful sunshine day today, makes you feel happier doesnt it? Heh. Went to plymouth yesterday shopping and bought lots of new tops, feel so good that I fit things better finally. Friendswent to pizza express for lunch.. that was hard. Was going to go for salad but imso fussy and didnt like any of em so I went for the lasagna,but didnt finish it... guessing that wasnt good :/ (well it was very good but you know what I mean!!)
Suppose its good Ive got to the stage where i dont want to eat things like that,and I feel crazy guilty afterwards, shall do a fitness session to make up for it.

Well done on knowing when to stop, I have to eat everything on my plate hee hee

Morning all!

Yes, yesterday I did actually stick to plan but I was very busy which always helps. I have a social event tonight which will include some drinking so I will save some cals for this. I also have one tomorrow but my throat is still killing me so I may cancel that - I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Feeling pleased that the scales say I have lost the pound I put on last week and have lost another pound. This would mean I am two pounds off my first stone which is a big motivator for me.

I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan
I must stick to plan

xx

Hi, I've just joined up as thought having some support and other people who understand might make losing the weight a bit easier. I love the idea of the 4 stone challenge, althought it seems a long way away at the moment.
Anyway, this is the first day of my health kick after thinking about this for a really long time, but never doing anything about it (or doing it for 1 or 2 weeks and then quitting). I really can't afford to do that anymore, so am in it for the long haul this time.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi will check in again soon ...

Hi, I've just joined up as thought having some support and other people who understand might make losing the weight a bit easier. I love the idea of the 4 stone challenge, althought it seems a long way away at the moment.
Anyway, this is the first day of my health kick after thinking about this for a really long time, but never doing anything about it (or doing it for 1 or 2 weeks and then quitting). I really can't afford to do that anymore, so am in it for the long haul this time.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi will check in again soon ...

Heya, Its definately helpful having somewhere to chat to other peole and to vent! Good luck with the first week :)

Hanz your losses are fab! Good on you, the most I could lose on SW was 0.5lb a week! :p

Lost -3lbs this week after losing nothing last week. I hope it keeps coming off at this rate! :)

Soo I bought some size 16 jeans for the first time in nearly a year and they fit!!!! :D :D I also have some 14s in the wardrobe to try on in 6 weeks :p

Hi guys, don't know if I mentioned it on this thread but I'm a poker player and I'm currently trying to win a video competition to be sent to the World Series in Vegas. Please click this link to watch me beg for a seat. Believe me, if I win, I would have the ultimate motivation to lose weight. The more clicks I get the more chance I have of being picked. Feel free to send it to friends/family/anyone if only to make them laugh. xx

YouTube - WSOP Video Entry

Hanz your losses are fab! Good on you, the most I could lose on SW was 0.5lb a week! :p

Lost -3lbs this week after losing nothing last week. I hope it keeps coming off at this rate! :)

Thanks hun :) It seems like the diet is fitting me! I figure ill slow down eventually thoughso getting themost while Im still super motivated. Congrats on the weeks loss!

Hi guys, don't know if I mentioned it on this thread but I'm a poker player and I'm currently trying to win a video competition to be sent to the World Series in Vegas. Please click this link to watch me beg for a seat. Believe me, if I win, I would have the ultimate motivation to lose weight. The more clicks I get the more chance I have of being picked. Feel free to send it to friends/family/anyone if only to make them laugh. xx

YouTube - WSOP Video Entry

I shall definately give it a watch and lots of clicks!

hi all,
I'm back from spending 4 days in teh middle of nowhere with 10 irish teens and 8 norwegian teens.
Judith- am clicking on the link, that is so cooooool!!!!
Millux- very well done. I'm sure that big a loss is really motivating for you.
Kikinz welcome to teh group, 6 weeks ago adn 13 lbs ago i felt that way, adn i truly hope this is the last time i go through this. I want to lose the weight and then saty healthy and fit! I wish you well on your journey and please use here to moan, write, get advise, inspiration and lots of humour!
Instant Karma- well done on jeans. Jeans are definately the thing i want to fit into again (soon) well done! and roll on those 14s!
Karmacoma- hows the *beer*? a 17 year old told me today that if i eat something 20 times, i will learn to like it.....
Ditzee- love the CanDo attitude, palteauing always makes me feel like giving up, which is probably why i give up so often
Hanz- I completely agree with Nee- you had something tasty and knew when to stop- that is amazing! If i had that will power....

Its a beautiful day guys, adn wherever you are, i hope you are all enjoying it

Back