'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

yes i did! and i'm not sure if i've seen anything like that but if you find one please do let me know!

i'm going on hols next summer and want to be able to wear Vintage Style Sailor Swimsuit - For Luna , ooo retro goodness :D

soon my lovely, soon :D

Fingers crossed for us all :D

Did you get one of the dress style ones?

Ideally I want a tankini but the bottoms more lke french knickers, help me find some :)

And keep taking it easy, my orders :D

o_O something like this?
Theres a matching navy takini top too on there.

or maybe either of these from very - 1 2

That swimsuit is adorable colly!! I would love to wear something like that. I still havent gotten around to buying a swimming costume, it just scares me for some reason! Havent owned one for 8 years so have to get over that hurdle soon as I did used to love to swim.

Have had 5 hours sleep last night so feeling a bit better, but have very swollen glands today :(

Yeh thats like what Im after have just found another one on there site, so all looks good to me :)

Swollen glands always hurts doesnt it drink plenty of water hun

x

get well soon hanz xx

On a brighter note I lost 1 1/2 pounds tonight, phew! Just half a pound till I can get into the 13's :)

Well done Hanz thats GREAT :D xx

sooo jealous hanz, well done you! x

Thankyou fabulous ladies, how have your days been? x

All going good, had a very small slip up a couple of days ago but full steam ahead at the moment :)

Shame about the damn weather today, its sooo wet and sooo miserable!

I know its horrible! I saw that on your thread Nee, goodonyou for getting back on it.. cant imagine how hard that would be,I could never get by on exante as my willpower sucks.

Got up super early to go to go for supply work at a school 40 odd mins away and when I got there found out the supply agency had made a mistake and wasnt needed! :( Not happy as am poorer when started the day.. oh well.

Oh no Hanz, that really does suck!! Cant you claim expenses for having travelled?

to quote our lovely friend nee, "bop them on the nose" !! :eek:

YAY your back WOOOOO HOOOOOOO missed you kel, how did you do????????

xxxx

welcome back :D :D

Back