BIG BRO starts this week....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

While I have grown to hate this show, I am going to tune in just to see if anyone we know is there..... ;) :D

Gone awfully quiet in the statutory 2 week sequesterance (is that a word? lol) before the show starts...... :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bigboy77

bigboy77 Well-Known Member

Just hope they have some normal people in it this year.

4. Blonde Logic

LOL - you do ask a lot BB dontcha!! Haven't seen normal people in there since year 2 or 3! :D

5. Preeti77

Preeti77 Well-Known Member

I am still rooting for Anna to turn up!!! ;)

6. Hol-x

Hol-x Well-Known Member

I am a BB freak - I can kiss goodbye to my summer this Thursday. I'll be glued to my sofa lol.

7. Kik

Kik Well-Known Member

Me too - I love BB, having lived in the US for the last 2 years I watched it in You tube - cant wait to see it in its full glory this year:D

8. susianna

susianna Well-Known Member

OMG BL, we will all be soooo glued to it if she does!!

What date does it start ???

x

9. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

hmmm - yes its been a bit quiet from'argentina' hasn't it!

will def be watching thursday!

daisy x

10. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Well-Known Member

I can't wait for BB as well, yes hope there are normal people on there!

11. mommyB

mommyB love it

every year i watch the launch show and declare 'they are all freaks there's no one i like or will want to watch' but give me a week and the kids will be begging for their tea and i'll be saying,"just a minute mummy's watching big brother"
    I'll be even worse if there someone we know in there

12. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Well-Known Member

LOL! I definitely still believe that she's going to be in there! I'm so suspicious, but it all fits I say and I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't get out of that car!

Last year I was on mat leave - gutted, I could have watched it all day every day if it was this time last year! ;-)

sukie sue likes this.
  13. Blonde Logic

These days, the tabloids can find anybody easily enough - with ot without matching screename ID's....

If Anna were concerned about her privacy, I think she would have been more private. She's a smart girl. ;)

14. Blonde Logic

Love your new Avatar Mommy - you look great!!!! :)

15. mommyB

mommyB love it

likewise BL (and thank you)

16. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Well-Known Member

Well I'm afraid I've seen lots of gorgeous pics of Anna over the past few weeks on facebook, she is def in argentina having a lovely time :p sorry to burst anyones bubble :p

17. Blonde Logic

unless of course they are from a previous trip to argentina, or her twin sister,,,, <spoken in my dasterdly detective voice.....> :D

Ssssh now FYM - you are spoiling all the fun!

18. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

Oh no, what a disappointment fYM

i'm with BL - reckon it still might be a cunning plot to deceive us all

daisy x

19. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

cant wait for ,b.b ,mind numbing brain 'candy' , utterly addictive but no nutritional content whatsoever :eek:) really hope to have some normalish people in this year , although the dodgy characters do tend to make it so much more watchable , you wait , well all be sat next week shouting at the weirdos on the t.v :0)