BIG BRO starts this week....

I am still rooting for Anna to turn up!!! ;)

I am a BB freak - I can kiss goodbye to my summer this Thursday. I'll be glued to my sofa lol.

Me too - I love BB, having lived in the US for the last 2 years I watched it in You tube - cant wait to see it in its full glory this year:D

OMG BL, we will all be soooo glued to it if she does!!

What date does it start ???

x

hmmm - yes its been a bit quiet from'argentina' hasn't it!

will def be watching thursday!

daisy x

every year i watch the launch show and declare 'they are all freaks there's no one i like or will want to watch' but give me a week and the kids will be begging for their tea and i'll be saying,"just a minute mummy's watching big brother"
I'll be even worse if there someone we know in there

LOL! I definitely still believe that she's going to be in there! I'm so suspicious, but it all fits I say and I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't get out of that car!

Last year I was on mat leave - gutted, I could have watched it all day every day if it was this time last year! ;-)

Hi everyone

Taking a bit of a break from the forums but is anyone else worried about Anna's privacy? I realise going onto BB (if she has!) she opens herself up to the world BUT as she used the same nickname on youtube for her BB entry as she did here, it wouldn't take the tabloids long to find her here. Just thinking.... (and assuming) :)

These days, the tabloids can find anybody easily enough - with ot without matching screename ID's....

If Anna were concerned about her privacy, I think she would have been more private. She's a smart girl. ;)

every year i watch the launch show and declare 'they are all freaks there's no one i like or will want to watch' but give me a week and the kids will be begging for their tea and i'll be saying,"just a minute mummy's watching big brother"
I'll be even worse if there someone we know in there

Love your new Avatar Mommy - you look great!!!! :)

Well I'm afraid I've seen lots of gorgeous pics of Anna over the past few weeks on facebook, she is def in argentina having a lovely time :p sorry to burst anyones bubble :p

Oh no, what a disappointment fYM

i'm with BL - reckon it still might be a cunning plot to deceive us all

daisy x

cant wait for ,b.b ,mind numbing brain 'candy' , utterly addictive but no nutritional content whatsoever :eek:) really hope to have some normalish people in this year , although the dodgy characters do tend to make it so much more watchable , you wait , well all be sat next week shouting at the weirdos on the t.v :0)

Back