Big Brother 2011

When the paparazzi man doesn't even know who you are, there's serious celebrity issues!

I'm a Big Big Brother fan,so missed it this year,seen them all. Don't like Brian presenting, miss Davina,or wish it were Shabby xx

At least everyone knows who these 2 are lol

:party0049:Amazeballs....Jedward mania

Can't believe how much weight Josie Gibson has lost?? How did she achieve that? Does anyone read these mags I obviously don't x

Starlight said:
I see that once again the word celebrity is being used in it's very loosest term.

Some of them aren't even as good as z list

Lol always the way!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I love BB, but will it be the same now its moved to 5??? The jury's still out. Brian is trying too hard to be Davina and he quite clearly is not not, will miss her :(

I don't get the shoe thing - why did all the women wear shoes that looked like they should have had scaffolding for support - I was waiting for someone to fall! :sigh:

Tara def had something to help the nerves!
Can't understand Paddy :confused:
The pap and david hasselhoffs ex??? really BB?
Jedward seemed a bit calm, sure that will change.

BB you now have my attention for the next 3 months!

I don't care if this flies in the face of wider opinion, I think Brian has impossible shoes to fill and I think he did a great job despite the obvious nerves last night. I think him being very scripted won't help because he's at his best when his own brain is doing the talking. I'm sure he will relax into the role and prove a capable host.

Love it!!! Love it !!!

I think brian seemed to ease into the autocues better later on in the show - fingers crossed cos i love that fella!

Jedward and Panda trainers - OMG love it!

Kerry to win :D

Brain is so up himself, I miss divina with her charisma and brian is so emotionless character in my opinion. Still, can not wait till it kicks of and I want Sally Berow to win :D

Obviously I have heard of Jedward, and also Kerry Katona (just the name, no idea who she is). I have met Sally Bercow - funny, intelligent woman, what on earth is she doing there? The rest of them are a complete mystery to me!

Back