Big Brother 2012

BlondeGem said:
That was my favourite series along with series 5 I think (with Victor, Emma, Jason, Michelle etc?)

Oh my god most vicious series haha big brother was evil that year loved series 3? Johnny nd them when th house got divided and they stole th chocolate haha

Can still remember Alison breaking the table, I think I was watching it on live feed at the time - they really do need to bring the live feed back!

It was hilarious then when they told ya how much th table had cost it just made it funnier lol used to love live feed but no1 ever admitted to watching it haha

Live feed was great as there was so many things that the producers etc twisted so you could see for yourself what exactly happened!

Series 3 (Jonny, Kate, jade, Alison, Alex etc) was by far the most entertaining series. They were all normal people and definitely provided more entertainment than the page 3 wannabes!
Seems like yesterday we were watching that series!

I am really dissapointed by this time seems more like a 'celebrity' as they're just as vain and fake.

BlondeGem :)me too lol! I talk about the good old big bro days,like in series 3 when they went really evil,I loved that.I'd also like to see few older people.
Any faves yet?Anybody really annoying to anyone yet?
I also miss live feed loads,being a night-owl I used to always have it on.

Im on holiday in the UK at the mo, and my family dont watch it, so Im having all episodes taped for me to catch up on when I get back home to Spain on Monday night!! :gimi:

So who do we think is going out/in tonight? I think possibly Lydia will be evicted and I've no idea which of the three will be going in!

Lydia to go and th indian guy to go in lol

I think she'll make good tv but think she'll do my head in lol

Haha good point

:-( gutted

omg I think she is going to be soooo annoying, but not sure if she will keep up that amount of craziness for long?!

So victorias out,becky's in (which I'm pleased about cause the other two potential housemates seemed kinda dull).At last a girl with a figure I can relate to lol.
I would liked victoria to stay cause seemed like there was gonna be some arguing,but never.Any thoughts on tonight guys?

I kinda felt a bit sorry for Victoria tonight, she just seemed a bit left out of things but because we only see the highlights I'm not sure if that was due to her distancing herself or if other people weren't making an effort with her?

Hi BlondeGem,I felt like that too,but without the live feed its hard to get the real picture of what people are like,I do think some of the housemates may have been abit against her cause of her age possibly.I agree Becky might end up being annoying,maybe she'll quiet down after a couple days.
I am so missing live feed-what would it hurt them to give us 11pm till 2 am,after all most of the channels just go to teleshopping.

Exactly, I'm a bit of a night owl too and used to love watching it into the small hours (especially when they had booze!)

Emma would be better as the main presenter, think she's really good on BOTS

Back