Big Brother 2012

I love big brother i'm a total addict haha cant wait x

Hahaha BB is my husbands dirty secret. He sky+'s it and watches late at night. Then blames me if anyone notices its on the planner!!!

I cant wait for it.. Ive watched every one since the beginning except for the teen one.. Didnt fancy watching that! unfortunately, I am in a family of BB-haters! My husband puts up with it for my sake, but Im not going to be home when it starts, Im in UK from the 1st to 11th UK and staying with my Ma/Pa for 4 days ( they HATE it with a passion!) and then my daughter and her husband for 6 days ( they are definite Non-watchers!) I dont have SKY+, so I may miss out on it.. Unless I can persuade the UK family to let me have a small corner of a room with a TV in to myself for a bit!! I even missed my Mums Birthday party once as it clashed with a BB final!!!

Whooo not long now! I have to watch it a day after you guys though as at the moment I'm living in France :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ooh glad I saw this I would have missed it :)

Cant wait yeehaa lol xx

I really hope they don't do the 'usual suspects' again this year ie glamour model, posh boy/girl, wannabe WAG - doubt it though!

Anyone watching?! This audition show is pretty rubbish I think! Waiting for the real thing to start!

I no its terrible wish it was 9 :-(

Hi everyone,just watched tonights live entrance show,wondered what everyone else things?
I was kinda disappointed as they've had the usual glamour model/celeb wannabes in,wish they'd go for more normal people,I mean where are all the factory workers/shop staff/people who work in a bank?

I couldn't agree more with you. Back in the day (omg that makes me sound old!!) when it first started it was kinda just like your normal Joe Bloggs off the street.

I'd also like to see some older people on it. From what I can remember there are only two people that are over the age of 30!

Its ridiculous I think there was at least 4 or 5 people that earn money from their looks bring back th normal ones like craig philips series or brian dowling loved his bromance wit bubble lol xx

Oh yes and alison to break th table again that was sooooo funny lol I remember when johnny started doing th british gas ad's too lol

Series 3 (Jonny, Kate, jade, Alison, Alex etc) was by far the most entertaining series. They were all normal people and definitely provided more entertainment than the page 3 wannabes!

That was my favourite series along with series 5 I think (with Victor, Emma, Jason, Michelle etc?)

Back