Big Brother 2012

yeah I agree with that,shes more lively than Brian,more fun and chatty.I think Becky will succeed in her task and get immunity from nomination

Think I would miss brian but defo prefer emma plus she's got a fab name haha

She's just a lot more natural, I guess she's been presenting longer than Brian though.

Looking forward to tonights show to see how Becky's been getting on!

Yeah I agree but think brian is better than last year he was too awkward last time

Really enjoyed last nights show, I think it's shaping up to be a good series :)

I arrived back home last night after my holiday, so need to start my BB-fest of catch up! I will be missing some episodes because Hubby wasnt always home to record it for me and it would have blown his head to bits if Id tried to explain how to set the hard drive to record at certain times!! (not lucky enough to have sky+ im afraid!)
By the sounds of the above comments I am in for a treat!!
BB FOREVER!!!

AnyAn - enjoy your catch up, pop on and let us know what you think once you've got through them!

Loved, loved, loved Sara's outburst about the Royal's last night, got to be one of the funniest moments so far - I was laughing and cringing at the same time :D

Haha I love it cant believe how soon people are *****in this series looking forward to tonight too :)

It's looking like it's going to be a good one Emma! Not even a week in either :D

I no yeehaa lol

Do you know who is up for eviction?

I won't post on here in case you (or anyone else) wants to see it on tonight's show but I don't actually want either of the people to go, think they'll both be good for a bit of drama

Oh no I dont yet was too tired to watch bit on th side last night :-( love th drama in bb will report back later wit my thoughts and for future reference I dont mind spoilers lol

I found out earliar too,but didn't think it fair to post on here as might spoil peoples show tonight.Enjoy AnyAn,looks set to be a great series this year :)

Can we post yet lol

Right I dont care who goes coz they are both actin like idiots lol but they make great tv chris was sooooo out of order th other night and why is aaron having a breakdown already haha

I think of the two of them I'd like to see Chris stay, I'm not keen on him at all but I think he'll be good tv!

Arron is acting a bit childish tonight, what was all that sitting at the top of the stairs about?!

I no love th fact that he stated he was 23 yet hes actin 20 years younger lol love adam think he's my fave for now and luke s? Who's still technically female

Back