Big brother!

lol im not cruel-i just love watching them interact and the way they behave, its only entertainment after all :) xx

I don't like Ad's, he's just too cocky and all that. Plus I get the impression he thinks he is someone, with the way he talks, like the slang, then trying to explain his language to Jay... what a knob lol!

I do like Jay, he's normal, I see him, Louise, and Mark staying to near the end.

Oh Noreen, what a mess she was, and that Shree, was just hilarious lol! Oh and Marcus thinking he was Wolverine and he could actually get Noreen, he was quite funny though!

Tashie to go!!!

yay!! tashie to go!! i agree with u that mark and louise and jay will stay to the end, and i really hope aaron does too. maisy was really annoying at first, she just wanted all the attention on her but she seems to have calmed down a bit now, and i liked the way she handled the situation when anton said they should play spin the bottle lol xxx

Argh, I hate Rebeckah so much!!
I feel so bad for Tashie, the public were so harsh!
I'm pleased Harry didn't go, I'm really starting to like him :)

Yay, so glad Tashie went...can you believe her shocked face, as if she doesn't know she's that annoying, I think the stupid crying was worse than Gwenyth's Oscar speech lol!

Glad Aaron stayed though, I like him. I agree about Maisey, how annoying she was, she's starting to calm down a bit. I HATE Rebeckha though!!!...WHO IS SHE?? ha ha ha ;)

haha! who is she big brother? where did you find her?? lol! she makes my skin crawl the way she makes out that shes a little angel, she knows how to wrap men around her little finger. and as for calling aaron a "perve", if there wernt any "perves" out there she'd be outta a job so she should count herself lucky!!
yeah im also glad aaron and harry stayed, im also warming to alex now, i thought i didnt like her but shes coming out of her shell a bit more now..time will tell! this is the first series for ages that ive been really into straight away, its addictive viewing! xxxx

i'm not a fan of her.:eek: annoying! lol:wave_cry:

I think Heaven will go, if Rebeckha was up against someone else I think she would've gone. I don't like Rebeckha at all, but she's got a bit more life than Heaven..I really want to cut that stupid hair off!!!

Can't stand Rebeckah, she is so two faced... got to be one of the worst contestants I can remember when it comes to being two faced and the fact she started doing it so quickly lol. Nevermind, it's entertainment after all. I just dislike how she lied about Heaven and even lied to her face in front of Jay who knew it wasn't the truth, what an awkward position to be put in.

I really like Jay so far, he seems kind and down to earth and is a bit of eye candy too ;).

I don't find Jay good looking, I don't go for guys that are really beefy.

I agree though, she is soooo two faced and a huge liar! I can't believe she lied in front of Jay and then told him another bare faced lie! She did tell everyone Heaven was scoffing... there's a good chance she will go due to the lies, two faced and how crap she was to Jay and Heaven, but she could stay so she can cause trouble...

I don't either usually :eek:, but for some reason I seem to be finding him attractive... maybe because I have been single for over a year lol. It could also be because I don't find him big headed, he seems quite down to earth and doesn't come across as if he loves himself. A lot of guys who bulk themselves up are too far up their own backside, which is a BIG turn off for me. Being confident is fine, but thinking you're Gods gift... ergh no thanks! not the type of guy I like.

I agree though, she is soooo two faced and a huge liar! I can't believe she lied in front of Jay and then told him another bare faced lie! She did tell everyone Heaven was scoffing... there's a good chance she will go due to the lies, two faced and how crap she was to Jay and Heaven, but she could stay so she can cause trouble...

I was thinking the same thing, she could stay because people enjoy seeing this type of thing and like the drama. I think she's a bully and I hate bullies. Like on last nights show she was saying things in front of everyone about Alex's fake tan and Anton in his shock suit purely to embarrass them and make them look an idiot in front of the other housemates. Also it makes me laugh how she's always questioning others or accusing them of things yet she does it herself, what a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Well she went then...good!...although I can't help feel a little sorry for her when her vt was being planned into the house after she left.. her message to the housemates was quite true and Heaven really played her face off about her, which kind goes against everything Heaven said she was...so, really Heaven is just being as loud and as two faced... I think she may be up again for eviction next week.

I really don't like Anton, I just can't warm to him at all.. I do really like Aaron and Jay and I think Mark has a chance of winning..The others I'm not really bothered about, they're not doing anything at the moment, not really making an impression.

I'd say this series is a lot like the series with the guy who shaved his chest sneaky in his bed, think his name was Tom? I barely watgched that series, I feel this was series is really lacking something...

really? i love it! i havent watched last nights programmes yet, i know that the ***** left but thats it! lol!
looking forwrd to seeing how arden manages without her, maybe he'll come into his own or maybe he'll just break down poor guy :( although it is excellent to watch lol xxx

Yeah, I don't think there's anything really happening you know... like they're just plodding on...maybe it'll pick up...maybe it's because they're all young characters, and I find having a few older characters makes things a lot more fun to watch..like mad Carol (I loved her) and Mario (so annoying but funny) lol!

I watched BB last night, for time since the eviction. What's going on with Aaron? And what's this about him leading Tom on? eh

He 'got it on' slightly with Maisy in bed the other night when Faye decided to get out of the bed because it was too 'hot' ;) :eek:. Anton got jealous and told someone (I think it was him who told someone first) and then it got round the house, when Faye and Tom found out they weren't too pleased and were saying to each other how he's (Aaron) been leading them both on. When Tom said that, I was like eh? I never remembered hearing Aaron say he was gay or bisexual :confused:. Yeah he did flirt with Tom, but since when did flirting with someone enter you into a contract saying you cannot flirt or get 'freaky' with anyone else other than them, anyone would think they were together. Anyway, Faye's made up with Aaron now and they're flirting together again and I think Tom's not far behind.

Hmm reading my reply I think I'm too into this program when I said to myself I wouldn't get into it tut tut.

LOL i fully agree with u, i am well too into it!! i love it tho. what the hell was with aaron getting it on with faye? player! lol hes great enteretainment tho. i really dislike anton, he is so jealous cos he was supposedly a "player" and hasnt got any of the girls! both times now he has told the others about aaron getting it on. im one episode behind tho, so the last thing i saw was aaron getting it on with faye, im gonna watch the eviction tonight but i already know that heavens gone - no surprises there! xx

Did anyone else think Heaven came out quite well from her eviction interview????
Loved the anton-related hate! Haha!

I don't either in fact I think his eye's are quite creepy looking

I really don't like Anton, I just can't warm to him at all.. I do really like Aaron and Jay and I think Mark has a chance of winning..The others I'm not really bothered about, they're not doing anything at the moment, not really making an impression.

Nope don't like him either think he's a complete sh*h stirrer made a right mountain outta the Aaron, Maisie thing and we all know it was because he was jealous cos he fancies her
plus he is so derogatory towards women...
I love Mark and deffo think him and Aaron will be there till the end

Did anyone else think Heaven came out quite well from her eviction interview????
Loved the anton-related hate! Haha!

She did, didn't she I actually quite liked her and though she was quite misunderstood in the house, I was praying Aden :rolleyes: ( I am so thick I can't see when a lap
dancer is using me, and I think I can rap when i'm totally crap ) would go hahaha!!

Back