Big brother!

Yeah, she is only 19. I'm not sure to be honest, even when she was 16-17 she was interested in getting involved in Glamour Modelling etc, and was always having different photoshoots and stuff done. She's always been barbie mad and loved anything pink/playboy/etc. But I remember when she also went through her 'chav' stage - tracksuit bottoms, air max, berghaus jacket. I remember she loved The New Monkey rave club in Sunderland and was gutted when it got shut down!

Maybe, like you said, she's just grown up a bit since then. She seems to have - she's coming accross really well and really doing it for the girls. Good for her xx

haha i agree with that! all they talk about is farts, its so annoying. and his "romantic gestures" make me cringe!
i watched a vid on youtube last night of alex and i was quite shocked tbh, ill find the link for you...
Big Brother's Alex Lee on Model Profile - YouTube
there you go.
let me know what you think!!
the american bb sounds good, its a shame about the swearing and that though, i find that funny lol i will be sure to check that website out too, although we have sky plus so we record a lot of things on there. who will go friday do u think?
its a toughie. xxxx

Well that is a shock about Alex! I also looked up the epiode of Snog Marry or avoid that she was in but it only shows a clip, really wanted to see the makeover. She has a great figure but when she opens her mouth it lets her down. Still love her to bits.

Princess Stevie - I agree with you – Alex coming on the show has shown her in a different light and it will be good for her
What do you all think about her getting off with Tom? I don’t understand it and don’t know why she did it.

I miss the banter between her and Harry they were so funny together, especially when he was asking her about chewing with her mouth closed and the conversation about Willy Wonker & the chocolate factory that Alex thinks is real J

As for Jay, I am a romantic at heart but I too agree that his romantic gestures are getting cringe worthy – did you see the one where he wrote something on the wall in red and said he wrote it in blood (assuming Halloween fake blood) – I found that disturbing!
I don’t think you will get the USA BB on Sky, but definitely check it out on that website or youtube. I know what you mean about the swearing but the program is family entertaining so the fact that there is no swearing helps.
I think it will be Fay to go tonight and I will be pleased. I think Aaron will be first to go next Fri as he has been so annoying the past few days. Missed last night’s episode so watching it on catch up in a bit.

im catching up on it too! haha i actually watched the snog marry avoid episode when it was on - i love that programme! she looked really nice on it afterwards, the only picture i can find of it tho is on google - just type in "alex wannabe air hostess sheilds gazette".
i think faye will go tonight because louise is gonna stay to see what happens with jay i reckon, although i think shes using him just for the show, i mean its funny how she cooled things off because they "had no chemistry" and then as soon as she saw how cheered he got on eviction night she was suddenly full of "chemistry". LOL
as for tom, i have no idea what that was! they seem like really close best friends and you would have thought that would have changed everything when they kissed but it didnt :/ lol how strange. found it odd though that when faye asked her if she fancied him she was like "omg have you seen tom?" or something along those lines.
princess stevie i agree, and all of us go through the chav faze at some point (how embarrasing!!) but yeah shes growing up it seems, and shes genuinally interesting to watch :)
xxxxxx

p.s omg i have just seen how much i said about bb, how sad am i!

Yippeee – Faye is gone!!!
I checked out the picture of Alex after she had the make under and she looked good. She should drop the hair extensions.
Wow I never noticed that about lou – cooling thihngs off then starting back up again – I normally pick up onn those things. For example, the one week Aaron was up, he kissed/flirted with Tom, then he got off with the blonde girl the next time he was up, there was a few other things he did. Also he did a lot of “talking to the camera” around this time too.
I did not see Faye asking Alex about Tom but I also noticed that they have both carried on as if nothing happened, I wonder if they were drunk!
Juicy If you are sad – so am I lol – as I have written a lot more than you lol J
What are we gonna do after next week?

lol i dont know what we will do! :(
yeah thats true about aaron isnt it, he was roaming round the garden saying things about ppl wasnt he!
i think alex and tom must have been drunk, they did it twice tho didnt they? i gotta say i was shocked at louise again when her and jay were gettin dirty in the pool - i hope shes gone next week to be honest, i have no respect for her anymore!
what do u think?
oh and how intruiging about the money being split - im one day behind on everything so will be seeing what happens with that tonight lol xxxx

lol i dont know what we will do! :(
yeah thats true about aaron isnt it, he was roaming round the garden saying things about ppl wasnt he!
i think alex and tom must have been drunk, they did it twice tho didnt they? i gotta say i was shocked at louise again when her and jay were gettin dirty in the pool - i hope shes gone next week to be honest, i have no respect for her anymore!
what do u think?
oh and how intruiging about the money being split - im one day behind on everything so will be seeing what happens with that tonight lol xxxx

I must have had blank spots as I did not see Lou/Jay getting dirty in pool. I know there is no question about it, they did get it on in bed twice and that surprised me about Lou.

I did think she was better than that. I expected that of the blonde girl (whatever her name was – the one Aaron got off with) but not of Lou. I really think if its down to the public it will be Aaron out next.

I think if I was in the house I would not be pleased about getting so far to find out the money has been halved.

Off subject: I notice you are from Devon, I was there in May this year at a Holistic bootcamp. I lost 13lb in a week, but put on about 5 when I came back.

I must have had blank spots as I did not see Lou/Jay getting dirty in pool. I know there is no question about it, they did get it on in bed twice and that surprised me about Lou.

I did think she was better than that. I expected that of the blonde girl (whatever her name was – the one Aaron got off with) but not of Lou. I really think if its down to the public it will be Aaron out next.

I think if I was in the house I would not be pleased about getting so far to find out the money has been halved.

Off subject: I notice you are from Devon, I was there in May this year at a Holistic bootcamp. I lost 13lb in a week, but put on about 5 when I came back.

the getting dirty in the pool was on fridays episode - it was worse than the bedroom antics! haha.
i fully agree with u about the money part, i bet they are really annoyed about it. jay is dying for the money - as is louise - notice how she says "oh i dont care about the money" and all that, but then she goes on about what shes gonna buy if she gets it, and then she says that the money would change her life dramatically, yet she has the money to buy veneers and goes to fancy premieres etc! always contradicting herself. i hope she goes next!
what part of devon did u go to? im in the north. and what was the name of the holistic camp u went to? sounds great, i visited a kind of buddist camp before, and you have all this lovely vegetarian food and meditating etc xxxxxx

the getting dirty in the pool was on fridays episode - it was worse than the bedroom antics! haha.
i fully agree with u about the money part, i bet they are really annoyed about it. jay is dying for the money - as is louise - notice how she says "oh i dont care about the money" and all that, but then she goes on about what shes gonna buy if she gets it, and then she says that the money would change her life dramatically, yet she has the money to buy veneers and goes to fancy premieres etc! always contradicting herself. i hope she goes next!
what part of devon did u go to? im in the north. and what was the name of the holistic camp u went to? sounds great, i visited a kind of buddist camp before, and you have all this lovely vegetarian food and meditating etc xxxxxx

Gosh, you have really taken a dislikening to Louise, eh? I can't understand it myself, I think she's lovely! In fact, I love everyone in there now, apart from Aaron. Really hope he doesn't come near to winning - he is an arrogant, sly, greedy ba*tard. Each to their own and all that xx

lol yeah each to their own! i cant call it this year i have no idea lol xxx

My God, what an selfish, greedy, unthoughtful little rat Aaron is! I felt so sorry for poor Tom & Alex - he completely ruined their Birthdays!

He is like a big kid. So hoping the public actually realise what he's like now and give him the boot long before the final 3.

Jay & Louise were kind to buy the gifts, but like Jay said 'they should be thanking Big Brother not us, it's not our money'. They're so right - they went in with nothing, so what is £500 of money they wouldn't have had anyway.

Can't believe the way he sulked all night and ruined the party, and the way he spoke to Jay and Louise saying they looked like mugs and were just 'doing it for the cameras'. He is the only one in there playing games, the horrible horrible man.

F**k me, how can people actually LIKE Aaron!? He makes me so angry.

haha i have to say i completely disagree, i think louise and jay were doing it 100% for the cameras, they all said at first that they didnt want to do it and then they both went back in together without telling aaron and had decided they wanted to now! and louise kept on going on about how they had "done a good deed" and "did u tell big brother we were good for doing that?" i just see them being completely false - cannot wait for jay and louise to go. aaron had been 100% real, whether people like him or not is a different matter! this is why big brother is so good tho as everyone has different opinions! who do you guys think will win?xxxx

haha i have to say i completely disagree, i think louise and jay were doing it 100% for the cameras, they all said at first that they didnt want to do it and then they both went back in together without telling aaron and had decided they wanted to now! and louise kept on going on about how they had "done a good deed" and "did u tell big brother we were good for doing that?" i just see them being completely false - cannot wait for jay and louise to go. aaron had been 100% real, whether people like him or not is a different matter! this is why big brother is so good tho as everyone has different opinions! who do you guys think will win?xxxx

WTH!? I'm completely for everyone having their own opinion, each to their own, etc etc. But I just cannot fathom how anyone can like Aaron, or cannot see through his facade?!

Can't understand how people can think Jay & Louise are not genuine. I'd probably have done the same as them. Aaron was so negative in the diary room, it was obvious that he swayed their decision not to buy presents initially. Obviously when they came out of the diary room and had chance to think about/discuss it on their own, they thought F**k Aaron - and good for them! He is a selfish, arrogant little worm. :mad: I can feel myself getting worked up just thinking about him hahaha, grrr.

I don't get how they are 'doing it for the cameras'. Like they said, it's not their money anyway, they came with nothing, so what is £500. It was basically a present from Big Brother - they just chose whether or not Alex & Tom should have them or not.

Arghhhhhh I will be so angry if Aaron makes it into the top 3. Even more so if (dare I say it) he..wins :jelous:

Definitely rooting for Alex or Tom to win. I'd like to see the top 3 as being Alex, Tom & Jay - with Louise coming 3rd. I really do think that Alex could win this. I hope so, anyone but Aaron would be marvellous! xx

Hi all
I came to check the thread yesterday but had to stop reading as there were big spoilers as I had not watched Tue or wed episodes. So I have watched them today now I can read on…

Princess Stevie I agree with you 100% I have seen Aaron in a totally different like and I do not like it at all. I agree that £2000 was a lot to spend on someone you have known for a few months and also £500 but it was obvious that if he just said that he wanted to get a gift but a cheaper on he would not have looked like such a mean rat. And then to carry on the way he did in the house and spoil it for the other, that was not called for. He is just p’d off that he puled the shot straw with the money and that the winner is only winning half the pot – like that should bother him as he is not winning!! I think Aaron is def the next to go!!

Jay /Lou were brill buying the gifts. Jay really does have a heart.
You make me laugh, I can just feel your anger for Aaron in your posts and I can imagine you pulling your hair out :)

Juicegooseface – I disagree – do not think Jay/Lou are doing it for the camera, throughout the whole of the show I have seen them do nothing intentionally for the camera but Aaron on the otherhand…….say no more :mad:

I felt Jay’s frustration - in last nights episode – the fact that Aaron's mood swings etc was spoiling it for everyone and he was causing tension in the house. Not good for the last few days.

And what was Tom’s problem last night? What was he having a hissy fit about- he was so annoying. He is from Solihull, local to me, I am embarrassed to say

My top 3 – Jay, Alex and Lou

lol how passionate are we all about this?? LOL
aaron doesnt have a facade - i dont mind anyone disagreeing with me i believe what i beleive - i have really good intuition about people i always have done, (but on t.v thats probably different) ;) lol anyway lets get off the subject before one of us blows! ;)
alex, tom and aaron will be in the final 3 i reckon. i think tom is hilarious and i really like him but my OH really dislikes him!
xxxx

Hi all
I came to check the thread yesterday but had to stop reading as there were big spoilers as I had not watched Tue or wed episodes. So I have watched them today now I can read on…

Princess Stevie I agree with you 100% I have seen Aaron in a totally different like and I do not like it at all. I agree that £2000 was a lot to spend on someone you have known for a few months and also £500 but it was obvious that if he just said that he wanted to get a gift but a cheaper on he would not have looked like such a mean rat. And then to carry on the way he did in the house and spoil it for the other, that was not called for. He is just p’d off that he puled the shot straw with the money and that the winner is only winning half the pot – like that should bother him as he is not winning!! I think Aaron is def the next to go!!

Jay /Lou were brill buying the gifts. Jay really does have a heart.
You make me laugh, I can just feel your anger for Aaron in your posts and I can imagine you pulling your hair out :)

Juicegooseface – I disagree – do not think Jay/Lou are doing it for the camera, throughout the whole of the show I have seen them do nothing intentionally for the camera but Aaron on the otherhand…….say no more :mad:

I felt Jay’s frustration - in last nights episode – the fact that Aaron's mood swings etc was spoiling it for everyone and he was causing tension in the house. Not good for the last few days.

And what was Tom’s problem last night? What was he having a hissy fit about- he was so annoying. He is from Solihull, local to me, I am embarrassed to say

My top 3 – Jay, Alex and Lou

So true, plus Aaron even said in the diary room, "if you two want to buy a present then thats up to you", or something along those lines. Anyway, I best stop talking about him before I blow my top lol!

I must have missed Tom sulking? I loved Tom, and I'm so so gutted that he went last night. I would have liked to have seen him in the final. I feel bad for Alex too, with him gone. She must be feeling a bit lonely, as they were best friends in there.

After all the booing and hissing last night, I just cannot get my head around why Aaron is in there. I'm hoping he will go first tonight.

xx

havent watched last nights yet - aww poor tom has gone! gutted! wish it had been jay or louise. last night of BB tonite . shocking :( lol xxx

lol how passionate are we all about this?? LOL
aaron doesnt have a facade - i dont mind anyone disagreeing with me i believe what i beleive - i have really good intuition about people i always have done, (but on t.v thats probably different) ;) lol anyway lets get off the subject before one of us blows! ;)
alex, tom and aaron will be in the final 3 i reckon. i think tom is hilarious and i really like him but my OH really dislikes him!
xxxx

Lol - just pictuing it kicking off between us 3 over BB - so funny. My OH does not watch it. He has watched the US ones with me as they are so good, in his opinion UK one does not compare. He does however stop to watch little bits.

Poor juicey - having a spoiler vefore watching last nights episode :sigh:

I really felt it for Alex when Tom left. :cry:

Ladies, what are we going to do after 10.30pm tonight. We may have to start another thread on another reality show. i am watching shipwrecked and Tool academy when I can remember.

See you all at 10.31pm tonight, hopefully 1 or 2 of us will be celebrating :)

haha! indeed, what will we do! i dont watch shipwrecked or tool academy - i did watch the first one but im not watching this one, i am into law and orders and things like the secret circle and misfits, are you? i really felt for alex too- it was hard to watch her wasnt it :( i beleive those too are soulmates.
i knew i would get a spoiler wen i looked on here but thats ok-i was interested to see what had been written, damn my impatience!
xxx

sorry, dont watch any of those programs.
I think Alex/Tom will spoil a good thing if they do get together.
Lol @ you impatience.
90 mins to go and counting - how sad!!

Back