Big brother!

what the hell was with aaron getting it on with faye? player! lol hes great enteretainment tho.

Lol definitely! He's making it a good watch :D

i really dislike anton, he is so jealous cos he was supposedly a "player" and hasnt got any of the girls! both times now he has told the others about aaron getting it on.

Oh I totally agree... he keeps acting/talking like he's a player yet no girls have gone near him lol. I think it's all talk myself, he constantly talks about sex and women in such a way that just makes me think he's having to compensate for his lack of attention from girls by acting and talking that way. It was so funny to see him get jealous and upset when he heard Aaron and Maisy getting it on because earlier he was saying in the diary room that he was gonna get it on with Maisy because she's sexually frustrated and it was his Birthday coming up :8855:. Poor bloke! I must admit, the more time goes on I'm really starting to dislike him... not that I particularly liked him before, he was just one of them house mates I took hardly any interest in.

I don't know if anyone watched the show that was on after the eviction, Rebeckah was on there and said she was starting to go off Aden because of how he is acting in there now she's left :rolleyes:... she must be good if she thinks she changed a 19 year old lad in just 2 weeks lol.

omg i didnt see that! was that on the bit on the side thing? im off to find it on youtube!! (fully not addicted btw) xxxx

I hate Anton ¬_¬ Im wanting Alex to win :D

I've really warmed to Alex too. I knew her through a friend and really wasn't keen on her before she entered the house, but in there she's come accross really well. Her and Tom's friendship is really cute :)

I'd like Tom, Louise, Harry or Alex to win I think, since my two original favourites (Mark and Aden) are no more. Can't stand Aaron, Faye or Jem - so boring!! xx

i dont like louise anymore! not since what shes been gettin up to with jay in the bedrrom, she must have no respect for herself doing that in the bb house!! i would like alex to win i think. i too am fiding aaron and faye a bi t boring now! xxx

i dont like louise anymore! not since what shes been gettin up to with jay in the bedrrom, she must have no respect for herself doing that in the bb house!! i would like alex to win i think. i too am fiding aaron and faye a bi t boring now! xxx

Hmm, I don't actually believe they got 'up to' anything. I know it looks that way, but I don't know. I disagree, I think she has too much respect for herself than to do that. But, each to their own :)

Loved the nomination shock last night. Sooo glad that everyone else is seeing what Aaron is really like, I thought it was just me!! In my opinion, Aaron, Faye and Jem have done nothing but make themselves look like proper di**heads (excuse my french!) Hopefully they'll all get the boot before long.. xx

yeah i agree with the aaron thing, hes really annoying me now, they are both so much hard work!
i definatley think jay did something to louise. she said "jay guess what" and he said "what" and the next second u can see something going up and down and lousie moaning! now im not saying they had sex but.. he definatey did someting to her.. lol xxx

So pleased Jem has left. Hopefully Aaron and Faye will do the same sometime soon lol!

What did you think of the Betting task? I loved it. Alex did so well with those chocolates! And Harry was so funny to watch dressed as a little fox lol :) xx

ha! yeah i liked the betting task too, i thought harry would last longer than that! so glad jem has gone too! i hated how she was saying that any normal person would have failed the tasks - thats ridiculous! lol anyway im looking forward to seeing what happens now because different people are up for eviction! xxx

Big Brother, What can I say?

Aaron (as much as I am beginning to dislike him as he is messing Faye about) deserves to win for the simple reason – he has been playing the game & playing it well. We must remember that BB is a game. Don’t get me wrong I would prefer Alex or Jay to win though as they are just “Real”. Aaron as a person, still struggling to suss him out, I do think he is either Bi or very metro sexual. He has so many mood swings he puts me to shame J

Tom is an embarrassment to the West Mids.

Gem – should have been named poison not gem as she was nasty, always belittling and bossing Faye about and I think it all boils down to the fact that she is jealous of her little sis hence. Glad she has gone, shame she walked though, would have loved to see her get evicted and boo’d out.

Harry – miss him now he has gone, loved his pranks – Bananagate

Alex – she is so funny, love the way she talks and the things she says. But why why why did she snog Tom??

Ex housemates – so glad that Anton, Rebekah & Tashie went early

Has anyone watched the American Big Brother? Really worth watching – very entertaining. You can find them on you tube or other sites to download

ooh american bb sounds good! will have to investigate into that. i agree with most of the stuff that u say about everyone , i hope alex or aaron to win :)
i do not like louise or jay!
its a shame that bb did the face to face nominations at the time that they did, as it could have been so much better if they'd done it a few weeks ago!xxx

ooh american bb sounds good! will have to investigate into that. i agree with most of the stuff that u say about everyone , i hope alex or aaron to win :)
i do not like louise or jay!
its a shame that bb did the face to face nominations at the time that they did, as it could have been so much better if they'd done it a few weeks ago!xxx

You don’t know what you are missing until you watch the American BB. They are allowed to talk about nominations, they form alliances, there tasks are awesome and there is no swearing/sex so It is suitable for all the family. Series 13 has just finished. Best series was 8, me & hubby have watched it twice (sad)
I use a site called My TV links where you can watch all sorts of TV shows. No need to download, just direct streaming. I am currently at home recovering from surgery and this website has been a life saver .
I agree the face to face nominations should have been sooner, the weeks that Gem was there!!
I am watching last night’s episode now, What is alex making? OMG She has just tried to put a plastic jug on the cooker.
Jay/Lou’s smelly antics are getting on my nerves.

You don’t know what you are missing until you watch the American BB. They are allowed to talk about nominations, they form alliances, there tasks are awesome and there is no swearing/sex so It is suitable for all the family. Series 13 has just finished. Best series was 8, me & hubby have watched it twice (sad)
I use a site called My TV links where you can watch all sorts of TV shows. No need to download, just direct streaming. I am currently at home recovering from surgery and this website has been a life saver .
I agree the face to face nominations should have been sooner, the weeks that Gem was there!!
I am watching last night’s episode now, What is alex making? OMG She has just tried to put a plastic jug on the cooker.
Jay/Lou’s smelly antics are getting on my nerves.
haha i agree with that! all they talk about is farts, its so annoying. and his "romantic gestures" make me cringe!
i watched a vid on youtube last night of alex and i was quite shocked tbh, ill find the link for you...

Big Brother's Alex Lee on Model Profile - YouTube

there you go.
let me know what you think!!

the american bb sounds good, its a shame about the swearing and that though, i find that funny lol i will be sure to check that website out too, although we have sky plus so we record a lot of things on there. who will go friday do u think?
its a toughie. xxxx

who do you want to win then? xx

Literally ANYONE but Aaron or Faye. Ideally I wanted Harry to win, still can't understand why he's gone and those two are still there. They are SO boring..xx

i watched a vid on youtube last night of alex and i was quite shocked tbh, ill find the link for you...

Big Brother's Alex Lee on Model Profile - YouTube

there you go.
let me know what you think!!

Yeah, with knowing Alex through a friend before she went into Big Brother I knew she was a glamour model. When BB first started, there were profiles of each of the contestants in one magazine, with Alex stating she wouldn't get her boobs out bla bla bla..and I thought to myself, but that is exactly what you do lol. Fair play to her, she hasn't, and she's come accross really well on the show. The total oppisite to the Alex I'd previously met. It just shows, you can't judge a book by it's cover..xx

yeah maybe.. i do like her in bb tbh. do u think that that video was an act? or maybe she's just grown up now? i was sure she was only like 19 xxx

oh and minus the strops i think aaron deserves to win but faye doesnt. i hope jay doesnt! xx

Back