Big Brother!

Anyone else not getting that Jemima looks like SJP?! I can't see it!

I know I'm a bit behind but I can't believe the massive fall out Gina and Sallie had on the second night and now they're acting like best friends, unbelievable!

Emma did well in her interview with Sallie, how annoying was she! Interrupting all the time, constant swearing, not a nice person at all :mad:

Emma did well in her interview with Sallie, how annoying was she! Interrupting all the time, constant swearing, not a nice person at all :mad:

I know she was so irritating! And so horrible to michael even when she knew he was just doing his job. I really like emma shes just like davina, you can tell she loves it x

I know she was so irritating! And so horrible to michael even when she knew he was just doing his job. I really like emma shes just like davina, you can tell she loves it x

Totally agree, she is very good at presenting it and is quite similar to Davina. It was like Sallie just didn't get that he'd been acting :D

Eugh Sallie is awful. I try to understand her, but she's just vile. She's like a spoilt child.
As much as I love Wolfie, HOW was she SO upset over Sallie leaving, she was only voted out of the house, Wolfie was acting like it was the hunger games and she died or something.

Eugh Sallie is awful. I try to understand her, but she's just vile. She's like a spoilt child.
As much as I love Wolfie, HOW was she SO upset over Sallie leaving, she was only voted out of the house, Wolfie was acting like it was the hunger games and she died or something.

haha I know and when wolfie said shes (sallie) such a good role model??

I think wolfie was more upset about being called the least attractive and unhygenic x

That was horrible for her. I would have cried as well.
But she is wearing Sallies gold earing, and is keeping bits of her hair under her bed :') and keeps shouting ' i love you sallie' o the cameras :S I like Wolfie though, she is my fave so far.

Have watched bits, but cant see why Woolfy was voted least hygienic . Has there been an incident I've missed ?

jeMEima , I can't warm to. I think she will be good viewing though.

Such a change from the naivety of the early days BB contestants. happy days :)

Have watched bits, but cant see why Woolfy was voted least hygienic . Has there been an incident I've missed ?

jeMEima , I can't warm to. I think she will be good viewing though.

Such a change from the naivety of the early days BB contestants. happy days :)

I don't think there's been anything that would make anyone think that, I've definitely seen her showering so it's not that!

Aw I know, I loved the earlier days of BB, especially the live feed, but have to admit I thought last years was one of the best.

I know, hilarious! :) Detective Dan thinks she's another actor, and you know, with her 'sharks' in her legs, talking to flies and mice, the weird bird call thing she does, and massively overreacting and screaming over Sallie leaving... I really wouldn't put it past her!

I did like her but she's acting so ridiculously, I'm starting to go off her, actor or not!! :)

I know, hilarious! :) Detective Dan thinks she's another actor, and you know, with her 'sharks' in her legs, talking to flies and mice, the weird bird call thing she does, and massively overreacting and screaming over Sallie leaving... I really wouldn't put it past her!

I did like her but she's acting so ridiculously, I'm starting to go off her, actor or not!! :)

me too x

Sallie is a mum of a 3 year old daughter, got to feel sorry for her. What role model is Sallie, would not say it is positive getting your ass and tits out personally

So Dexter was annoyed about the task in which it was revealed Wolfy had said something about him fancying Hazel, he feels bad because his girlfriend would be watching. If that's the case, why behave like that with other women, and why be in a relationship with someone if you want a 'hall pass' for the Summer!

Back