Big Brother!

So Dexter was annoyed about the task in which it was revealed Wolfy had said something about him fancying Hazel, he feels bad because his girlfriend would be watching. If that's the case, why behave like that with other women, and why be in a relationship with someone if you want a 'hall pass' for the Summer!

It gets air time. Also, apparently one of his friends in the outside world revealed he has got a 'big' secret which will be revealed during the programme or at the end. Sounds desperate to me to create a lot of hype. I don't like the way he speaks to women anyway, it is so rude and offensive!

Totally agree! Definitely want the other two to stay over her

The person that was saved tonight wasn't the person I thought it would be! Won't post who it is in case there are people still to catch up :)

I've lost the plot with BB.I go to bed and watch 10 mins of it and fall asleep.Started watching the live show on 5* earlier and dozed off.:rolleyes:

Will have to catch up by reading whats happening tomorrow.:)

I've been like that most nights too but managed to stay awake tonight :)

That task will have done her a world of good, plus she looked awful without make up so girls might relate to her more now haha x

Like everyone else, I hope Jemima will go tonight, she's so whiney and really lacks self awareness... and I just don't like her, lol!

Plus I'd like Dexter to stay, I think he's okay really, he just needs to find people who like him and his real personality will come out.

Surprisingly, Gina's growing on me too. :) x

Like everyone else, I hope Jemima will go tonight, she's so whiney and really lacks self awareness... and I just don't like her, lol!

Plus I'd like Dexter to stay, I think he's okay really, he just needs to find people who like him and his real personality will come out.

Surprisingly, Gina's growing on me too. :) x

From what we've seen this week I think Dexter is actually quite insecure about himself and is probably quite lonely in real life, maybe not got many close friends or people he can trust. Of course that could all be put on for the show to make us believe that and feel sorry for him :D

Definitely the correct result, not sure I could have continued to watch her for much longer!

Leather faced sour puss! Glad shes gone!

Face to face noms on Monday - cant wait!

Me too! That is going to cause some arguments!

Back